Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Knights in the Nightmare
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Announcements
Rhiannon
Today is a big day.

First and most importantly: Sting has announced a new game! It's called Knights in the Nightmare. It's for the Nintendo DS and will be released some time this year. HERE IS THE OFFICIAL SITE.

We have a new forum skin centered around Baroque. Check it out if you're interested.

Since it's our intention to eventually cover all Sting games, I've changed the forums up a bit. Now, all Sting games will be discussed in a single category. Once a game becomes popular enough, it will get its own forum as well as subforums for game help and projects in that category. This not only allows us to make it seem like we love just Sting and hate everything else, but it will make the forum index smaller as well.

Furthermore, you've all probably realized that the site hasn't been updating much. There are multiple reasons for this. If you'd like to help, you will need to be familiar with PHP. Contact an admin or just post here if you want to help and think you're capable.
Irysa
FIRST
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
I like the music on the home page.

The game looks good, but I've been wrong before.
Shadow
I don't even own a DS.

):
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
I haven't played my DS in like 3 months.

So this game is coming out in Japan only at the moment?
Archeia
I like the music @_@
I wonder if this'll be good :D
regruBgniK
Sting publishes a lot of shitty cumbersome games though, only once in awhile do they ever have a kind-of-ok game.

Stop taking the Lacrima Castle out of Lacrima Castle.

Boo!
Feral Phoenix
I don't know PHP, and am waiting for the YUPSP rips to make it to the official site.

And I'll check out the game when I'm somewhere that won't block it. ;_;b
Suzu Fujibayashi
Hmmmm looks interesting. I'm curious as to why it says:
"Dept. Heaven Episode IV" in the upper corner

EDIT:
Hmmm looking at the bottom I notice it says "Dept. Heaven Episodes" and it has Riviera, Yggdra Union, and this game in it. This seems to imply all of these games are either related in some way or at the very least take place in the same universe.

But if this is Episode IV where is episode III?
Megaolix
The game really look interesting... I wonder how hard it will be.
Irysa
QUOTE(Suzu Fujibayashi @ Feb 19 2008, 06:17 PM) *

Hmmmm looks interesting. I'm curious as to why it says:
"Dept. Heaven Episode IV" in the upper corner

EDIT:
Hmmm looking at the bottom I notice it says "Dept. Heaven Episodes" and it has Riviera, Yggdra Union, and this game in it. This seems to imply all of these games are either related in some way or at the very least take place in the same universe.

But if this is Episode IV where is episode III?

Welcome to last week.
Rhiannon
QUOTE(regruBgniK @ Feb 18 2008, 07:52 PM) *

Sting publishes a lot of shitty cumbersome games though, only once in awhile do they ever have a kind-of-ok game.

Boo!

You're not very good at being Sturm.
Ebe
Sturm would give a 3 word opinion as if it were fact and never tell you why he thought that.

And I personally loved Yggdra Union, the fact that it had 4 stats that only go up to 6 was great! Any game can focus on senseless grinding and having 1.3 million attack power to defeat your enemies, but YU really forced ingenuity with numbers. Even if there were a bunch of hidden stats influencing everything.
regruBgniK
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Feb 20 2008, 01:40 AM) *

QUOTE(regruBgniK @ Feb 18 2008, 07:52 PM) *

Boo!

You're not very good at being Sturm.

Well you're not very good at being Rhia, so there.
Rhiannon
I'm not very good at being the Rhia you want me to be, I think you mean.

But that Rhia sucks.

ALSO TO MAKE THIS LESS OFF TOPIC, UH, THE OFFICIAL SITE OFFICIALLY OPENS IN LIKE APRIL IT SAYS
regruBgniK
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Feb 20 2008, 04:34 AM) *

I'm not very good at being the Rhia you want me to be, I think you mean.

But that Rhia sucks.

ALSO TO MAKE THIS LESS OFF TOPIC, UH, THE OFFICIAL SITE OFFICIALLY OPENS IN LIKE APRIL IT SAYS

The only Rhia worth mentioning is the lesbian one with nudes.

D:< You disappoint us.
Deathless
There are 4 music samples, which were posted by one of Sting developers. I don't remember site where I donwloaded them but I can upload them somewhere and post here (if I don't get one more warn for links)
Feral Phoenix
Looks pretty~ (so THIS is what they were using all those Yggdra sprites for. ._.) And I agree with wanting an Episode III.

Also, I hope the games are listed in release order, not in chronological order. Sting doesn't need to skew things any more than it usually does. :/
Yuka
QUOTE(Deathless @ Feb 21 2008, 03:41 PM) *

There are 4 music samples, which were posted by one of Sting developers. I don't remember site where I donwloaded them but I can upload them somewhere and post here (if I don't get one more warn for links)

We already have them linked. Check the thread specifically dedicated to KitN (Kitten!).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.