Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yggdra Union class guide
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Site Feedback
Ebe
Just throwing out a thought here. The Riviera Bestiary is quite a nice pile of stats, but Yggdra Union is woefully lacking anything similar.

Units DO have set growth rates, and even out of units that are not normally controlled, these growth rates can be seen via the intro screen (the gauge is filled somewhere between 1 and 6 for each stat, showing how many big stars will come to fruition at level 20 assuming no outside interference like MVPs.)

With this info, we could put up every class type in Yggdra Union (including special variations, Russel for example is very different than a normal Fencer stat-wise) with their unaided maximum big stars, movement type, gender etc. If anyones capable, information on how little stars were awarded each level up could also be compiled, but that requires a bit of hacking.
Yuka
Hi, it's quite OBVIOUS that named characters have better stat growths and whatnot than generics.
Ebe
Actually "Sword Maiden" has average stat growth. As far as I can tell its the same as a generic fencers. Even if there is some difference, she still adds up to the same amount of big stars as basic classes like Griffin Riders.

Average units generally have either 14 or 15 big stars total.
Awesome units (Stray Thief, La Pucelle, the Ancient) have 20 big stars total.
Yuka
Fun fact: Sword Maiden sucks because it ties into the story.

Yggdra escapes the castle with only a giant sword that she has no fucking idea how to use. She has had no prior experience in swordplay and therefore sucks by default. It's once again called logic.

Ebe
Baldus is another good example. Guardian Knight has better bonuses (void ailments, strong on bridges etc) but has the exact same star growth as generic Knights, a piddly 14 big stars, even lower than Sword Maiden.
Rhiannon
I'd need someone to get me stat growth information for YUPSP-exclusive enemy classes.
Yuka
QUOTE(Ebe @ Feb 13 2008, 04:57 PM) *

Baldus is another good example. Guardian Knight has better bonuses (void ailments, strong on bridges etc) but has the exact same star growth as generic Knights, a piddly 14 big stars, even lower than Sword Maiden.

This information can't be used in the same way that the Riviera Bestiary can be used.
Ebe
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Feb 14 2008, 12:02 AM) *

I'd need someone to get me stat growth information for YUPSP-exclusive enemy classes.

Well at least that means this is a possibility. I wish I was more of a Data cracker, all I do is notice what the game itself shows us =(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.