Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back.
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Shadow
And before February.
No, it was not the weather, it's because our house got robbed on the day we went out to the commercial zone of the city. I fucking lost my PS2, my grandmother lost a digital video camera, and my mom lost $1000.

Meh, now I need money to buy another one.
Oh and hi people.
aerozero
Welcome Back.

Getting your house robbed when you're on vacation sucks, hopefully the culprits get caught.
Irysa
Jesus christ that blows. :\
DustyHaru
that sucks.

I went to canada a couple summers ago with my family and our Minivan got stolen. Along with 7 of my favorite CDs, my Dad's Cellphone charger, a garage opener and a pair of shoes.

I f***ing hate that place now. Not Canada, but the place our car was stolen, didn't even bother to check for photo ID on the way out >_>

f***ing Car thieves. I was really pissed. I was actually wishing that they would crash the van and die.

anyway Welcome back, you should be glad that they only took your PS2. Just the PS2 right?

-Dusty
Archeia
Ouch that sucks >.<
Welcome back though.
Enzd
Wow, that seriously sucks. I hope you can recover from those losses soon :/ And welcome back.
P.P.A.
Man, that sucks. But why did your mom have 1000$ lying around?
And welcome back, hope you'll recover from it soon. :/
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
I'd ask you how your trip was but...

That does indeed blow Lucho. I hope they capture the thiefs.
Shadow
Thanks everyone.
I don't think they're going to get caught actually, the police is pretty incompetent in cases like this.

QUOTE(DustyHaru)
anyway Welcome back, you should be glad that they only took your PS2. Just the PS2 right?

Along with five games, the Memory Card, and 2 Joysticks.

QUOTE(P.P.A.)
But why did your mom have 1000$ lying around?

She thought that carrying all the money herself was not a good idea, so she left it hidden in a box or something.
P.P.A.
QUOTE(Lucho @ Jan 25 2008, 02:44 PM) *

QUOTE(DustyHaru)

Along with five games, the Memory Card, and 2 Joysticks.

FUUUUUUCK

QUOTE(Lucho @ Jan 25 2008, 02:44 PM) *
QUOTE(P.P.A.)
But why did your mom have 1000$ lying around?

She thought that carrying all the money herself was not a good idea, so she left it hidden in a box or something.

Why not use credit cards? :(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.