Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Make me the new Dr. Sturm
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Site Feedback
regruBgniK
That would be really cool, I promise to do a good job.
Greifer
We do not speak the name of the good doctor in these parts.

I dare say, you are comitting an act of treason against the crown my good woman!
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
QUOTE(regruBgniK @ Dec 24 2007, 07:37 PM) *

That would be really cool, I promise to do a good job.

I don't think that you can be like Sturm.
Raijinili

I think she can be like Dr. Sturm
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
QUOTE(Raijinili @ Dec 25 2007, 03:58 AM) *

I think she can be like Dr. Sturm

Really?

I've never really had the time to get to know her, so anything is possible.
P.P.A.
But Sturm was split when he left.
Ash inherited his admin powers and Sauce and Asaph his jerkiness. Sturm was too much of a jerk for one person to handle, so his essence was split between those two. :o
Frisk
I agree with everything you just said.
sandpenguin
Hmmm, I think she can be our next Dr. Sturm but I hope only one thing....

NO JERKINESS LIKE ASAPH/SAUCE.....DIP...DIP. I don't want one more member in this gang of two jerks....

Oh yeah, becoming an admin was a tedious work, can you handle it?

Thank goodness that Asaph went for an holiday!

Speaking of admin, does this site have an owner? (That pays the server....) I hear that the owner was female, based on the GameFaqs board of YU.....somebody please confirm it....

Yes Reg (simpler name) you can be our next Dr. Sturm.....

Phew, I think Dr Who!
Yuka
Ash is the owner, but Rhia is generally the head admin nowadays.

By the way, Sturm was a jerk. He was the jerk to end all jerks.
sandpenguin
Thank goodness I'm arrived when Sturm gone, if not.... (Thinking....Thinking...) Run!!

What the heck happened to the last address? Did the address was hacked by somebody? Shoot, all ads website sucks. COOOKIEESS.
Raijinili
Sturm doesn't go for the people who don't have a complete grasp of English. He had more pride than our current jerks.
Yuka
English fansite demands that complete grasp of English.

If you're implying that we should be helping those people rather than attacking them, Rhia says you're wrong.
regruBgniK
I'll just be a jerk to everyone, and then say I have the right to because I'm so nice to you guys.

Oh, hi wai-wai.
Rhiannon
I meant that he was wrong to assume that our current jerks go after people because they have bad English, not that we shouldn't help them. >:(
Frisk
Well? Is she the new Sturm or not?
Yuka
No, she's not.
sandpenguin
Oh c'mon, we want a new Sturm!

Chicken burger dipped with tomato sauce is more delicious rather than the fish ones!!

Burger, Burger, Burger!

yhportnacyl! od uoy kniht akuy ckssu? ayemb eh wntas mihslfe to eb het wne rutSm!

I guess right!
P.P.A.
Please stop posting. :(
regruBgniK
QUOTE(P.P.A. @ Dec 27 2007, 10:23 AM) *

Please stop posting. :(

D:
sandpenguin
If I stop posting, I will have no social contact with anybody because well, I'm a penguin-cat. Can't run, just slide, can't talk, just meow but it can write!
Yuka
I'm with PPA on this one.
Shadow
Me too.
Leyviur
I have been considering giving admin powers to someone new recently...
WhiteKnight
QUOTE(sandpenguin @ Dec 27 2007, 03:09 AM) *

Chicken burger dipped with tomato sauce is more delicious rather than the fish ones!!

Burger, Burger, Burger!

yhportnacyl! od uoy kniht akuy ckssu? ayemb eh wntas mihslfe to eb het wne rutSm!

I guess right!

That's it.

Get the FUCK off my internet. The messed up words have acquired my ire. NO MORE CRAZY, SAND. >:(
regruBgniK
QUOTE(Ashtimus Prime @ Dec 27 2007, 08:27 PM) *

;3

I'm eloquent, dashing, and all around amazing. It should totally be me.
Frisk
QUOTE(WhiteKnight @ Dec 27 2007, 05:24 PM) *

QUOTE(sandpenguin @ Dec 27 2007, 03:09 AM) *

Burger, Burger, Burger!

I guess right!

That's it.

Get the FUCK off my internet. The messed up words have acquired my ire. NO MORE CRAZY, SAND. >:(

If Sand left, we'd have finally established the perfect Nazi Grammar race in Lacrima.
Raijinili
not troo
Irysa
I somewhat miss Sexkitten
Leyviur
QUOTE(regruBgniK @ Dec 28 2007, 12:58 AM) *

;3

Not you.
P.P.A.
QUOTE(regruBgniK @ Dec 28 2007, 01:58 AM) *

;3

ASH SAID THAT TO EXPRESS THAT HE DISAPPROVES OUR BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS SANDPENGUIN

Also as member no. 14 you're hardly new. >_>
sandpenguin
If Sand left, we'd have finally established the perfect Nazi Grammar race in Lacrima.

Then it would mean the death of the site itself. I'm pretty liberal at languages, you see. I don't want this site to be totally well, like a librarians site nor a super simple "Wher R U?" site that uses language that some of people (Like me) doesn't understand.

And bullying up newbies, is it nice? Just as their entered the room you kicked them out like a WW1 Railcannon did. If EVERYBODY on the site JUST KICK THE NEWBIES out from their place, this site will dead, you know what, DEAD. Sometime, the veterans gonna go, like Sturm did. I will protect them, I didn't care.... there must be some "Left siders" on a government that will knock the evil and tricks from the government.

Hello guys, this is FANsite not a BOOT camp or Brainwashing site or other else. If you want to be a Nazi Grammar HQ, so be it, call all the gestapos and stasis that you have and nab me for defending the newbies. For some, they're not very cool at receiving/giving sarcasms, and maybe they're just run out from the forum because they saw a community full with sarcasmists. (Made my own word)

Jpop sucks? For some it is but please don't say something humiliating the Japs. Did you EVER FORGET that who the ones that makes Riviera or Yggdra Union? Every people have their own favorites okay, so don't start to brainwash them and insert them with your own dogma. We're not a one party state, remember that.

Emoticons crap? No, it's not. Somewhat I felt enlightened when I saw it, you know. It shows how happy the user was to his/her world, not like me that lives in a stuffy, cramped room full things. Although I have everything that I want to, I want something that will make me happy of felt comfortable with, a companion or a friend.

Going to the extremes is not nice. Too repressive will make a dessert, too open will make a forum full with pests saying nonsense, sex and others. A bit is okay, but a bottle is bad.

I'm admit that I'm hardcore, really. I've wasted a lot of money on the bills which is stiffing my parents pocket. And do you know who the heck that tells everyone at Fanfic.net about this site new location? IT'S ME. That's why Feral suddenly 'pops in' into the site at the same time as I do.

No please, PLEASE don't turn me into an Admin. I'll beg at you all to choose Burger as the new admin. It's hell for me to study hard at school for nine full hours and returning home just to find the site needs to be cleaned. Maybe I CAN after the next year but I'm still a newbie and I think the most senior would have the rights to be an admin. After all, she's well known to you all, not a brat like me. I'm just 15 (turning) and she's maybe way tooo high from me.

I'm sure this will make the stasis chase after me. Polarization isn't nice, but there must be somebody that will balance it by sitting on the other end and I'm starting to realize that it was........me.

A warm welcome to everybody that comes to this site. As I am, I hope that this will release some of the too-much-locks that you implemented to this site.

Goodbye, chase me if you want, kill me if you want, but the memories of freedom will always haunt you..... until so long, BABAI!

(Hope can support this site until the end.... more than thoughts, maybe money but you have to wait for ten years or more for it to come.....yeah)
(The end will come after the New Year, so I will stay at this site for a few last days,)
Yuka
You're a joke, Sandpenguin. The site doesn't live on you.

And we don't kick out every newbie. Just look at Teeky.
Shadow
Then it would mean the death of the site itself. I'm pretty liberal at languages, you see. I don't want this site to be totally well, like a librarians site nor a super simple "Wher R U?" site that uses language that some of people (Like me) doesn't understand.

It's been almost two years since I joined. When I joined, you were not here. And guess what? This was NOT "librarians site".

And bullying up newbies, is it nice? Just as their entered the room you kicked them out like a WW1 Railcannon did. If EVERYBODY on the site JUST KICK THE NEWBIES out from their place, this site will dead, you know what, DEAD. Sometime, the veterans gonna go, like Sturm did. I will protect them, I didn't care.... there must be some "Left siders" on a government that will knock the evil and tricks from the government.

Hello guys, this is FANsite not a BOOT camp or Brainwashing site or other else. If you want to be a Nazi Grammar HQ, so be it, call all the gestapos and stasis that you have and nab me for defending the newbies. For some, they're not very cool at receiving/giving sarcasms, and maybe they're just run out from the forum because they saw a community full with sarcasmists. (Made my own word)

Jpop sucks? For some it is but please don't say something humiliating the Japs. Did you EVER FORGET that who the ones that makes Riviera or Yggdra Union? Every people have their own favorites okay, so don't start to brainwash them and insert them with your own dogma. We're not a one party state, remember that.

Brainwash? What the hell? It's not like we try to change everyone's taste. We simply post that we don't like what you like. Get over it.

Emoticons crap? No, it's not. Somewhat I felt enlightened when I saw it, you know. It shows how happy the user was to his/her world, not like me that lives in a stuffy, cramped room full things. Although I have everything that I want to, I want something that will make me happy of felt comfortable with, a companion or a friend.

Sure, we don't like emoticons. We tolerate people who use one of two per post. But when people starts using like five in a single post, it gets really annoying.

Going to the extremes is not nice. Too repressive will make a dessert, too open will make a forum full with pests saying nonsense, sex and others. A bit is okay, but a bottle is bad.

However, your whole post was very extremist.

No please, PLEASE don't turn me into an Admin. I'll beg at you all to choose Burger as the new admin. It's hell for me to study hard at school for nine full hours and returning home just to find the site needs to be cleaned. Maybe I CAN after the next year but I'm still a newbie and I think the most senior would have the rights to be an admin. After all, she's well known to you all, not a brat like me. I'm just 15 (turning) and she's maybe way tooo high from me.

Wait... you? an admin...?
regruBgniK
QUOTE(Ashtimus Prime @ Dec 28 2007, 10:10 AM) *

QUOTE(regruBgniK @ Dec 28 2007, 12:58 AM) *

;3

Not you.

Right, right. ;3

I'm sorry, but you filled my topic with so much useless crap, I have to respond.

Seriously, this is about me, and how I should be the leader of everyone ever, not about you and whatever you have to say.

Goddamn.

QUOTE(sandpenguin @ Dec 28 2007, 08:02 PM) *

Jpop sucks. And who cares what nationality made Riviera? It has nothing to do with Jpop sucking, which it does. And no, we aren't a one party state. We aren't even a state; we're a fansite as you previously put.

I'm admit that I'm hardcore, really. I've wasted a lot of money on the bills which is stiffing my parents pocket. And do you know who the heck that tells everyone at Fanfic.net about this site new location? IT'S ME. That's why Feral suddenly 'pops in' into the site at the same time as I do.

What? I can't comprehend what you're saying. Please, learn to properly use the tool that is the English language, for the betterment of all your fellow LCers.

I may have subtle disagreements with Ash or someone over something, but he's not an idiot. He's not going to make an admin out of someone who will soliloquize about emoticons and Jpop for an essay long post. That said, I don't even want to be an admin. I just want to mess with my post count and other things like that, and pretend I'm the board Jesus.

I'm sure this will make the stasis chase after me. Polarization isn't nice, but there must be somebody that will balance it by sitting on the other end and I'm starting to realize that it was........me.

Yes, you are the antethisis of all that is bad on LCN, you are so great. Stop waxing poetic about the balance of (morals, light and dark, I really have no idea what you're talking about..) on a damn unpopular video game fansite.

I didn't respond to the rest because it was either incoherent babble, or I couldn't summon the proper words to elaborate on my disdain.

blues

Jap is an offensive term. As for the rest, I don't know what's wrong with you and I'd rather not know. If anything, remember this while you are here, no one cares about your arbitrary opinions or how you got them. LCN is not the place to leave your insecurities.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.