Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I guess I'm supposed to post here?
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Teeky
Hi, I'm Teeky. I'm a big fan of Yggdra Union. Took me forever to find a fansite though. <_<
Greifer
Really?

Thats weird, because we're on Wikipedia, and a lot of us are on Gamefaqs too.

Regardless, Welcome to LCN. A fansite for both YU and Rivera: The Promised Land.
If you haven't treid Riviera, you should.

Oh, and if anyone posts about eating your soul ignore them.

Enjoy your stay.
Yuka
Welcome to LCN; we like eating souls.
P.P.A.
Hello and welcome to LCN.
Frisk
Welcome. And the soul-eating is painless.
H. Tsukiyono
Greetings and salutations.

Well, I haven't gotten my soul eaten yet (at least, last time I checked I hadn't gotten my soul eaten yet) so I think you can--like Greifer said--ignore the soul-eating statements. Enjoy your stay. =D
WhiteKnight
Greetings, freind.

I stick away from soul-eating. Instead, I like to hit people with my solid sword breakers and ventilate them.
Shadow
I guess I'm supposed to post in here too.

lol, welcome.
aerozero
Good tidings to thee.
sandpenguin
Halo, bah.....they won't eat your souls really, it's just the tradition of LCN here......anyhow, welcome to this site. Enjoy your stay here and just do it like your home......
Megaolix
Welcome.

I tried a soul once and it tasted funny. Can I try yours?
Frisk
Mine's already been devoured.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
QUOTE(vahn14 @ Dec 17 2007, 10:43 PM) *

It was soooo good^_^
Enzd
QUOTE(Lord Rasler @ Dec 17 2007, 02:45 PM) *
QUOTE(vahn14 @ Dec 17 2007, 10:43 PM) *

It was soooo good^_^

You didn't devour his soul, that was a lie we told you to make you happy.

Thought/Question: has Walrus eaten souls?
*eye twitch*

what?!?

You lied...
sandpenguin
The simple explanation was devouring a soul will make you happy, okay.
Oh, the ones that devour your soul will make you his/her slave forever unless you have DA TIME PARADOX!!
Me, I'm soulless and will always be a 'watcher'......(glaring cats)
glaring cats...?
sandpenguin
Yeah, that was the word that passes on my mind at that time so I just type it there.
Teeky
My soul has already been eaten thousands of times. <__< I get a new one everyday. >_>!
Shadow
Well, that's good to know.
Frisk
QUOTE(WhiteKnight @ Dec 15 2007, 05:10 PM) *

*Rips out his soul with the Solid Sword Breakers*

FEAST, MY FRIENDS!

QUOTE(WhiteKnight @ Dec 16 2007, 07:03 PM) *

Greetings, freind.

I stick away from soul-eating. Instead, I like to hit people with my solid sword breakers and ventilate them.

Don't eat souls, huh? What all can your Solid Sword Breakers do anyway?
sandpenguin
Solid sword breaker will break solid sword that was intended to break anyways....it also was used to ventilate contaminated air ducts, aqueducts, plasma ducts and others....oh yeah, souls.

The watcher glares over the cats with optimism that the cats will eat your souls!!!
Greifer
QUOTE(sandpenguin @ Dec 19 2007, 02:23 AM) *

Solid sword breaker will break solid sword that was intended to break anyways....it also was used to ventilate contaminated air ducts, aqueducts, plasma ducts and others....oh yeah, souls.

The watcher glares over the cats with optimism that the cats will eat your souls!!!

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Sword Breakers are a set of hovering mechanical modules that attack an enemy relentlessly for massive damage.
They are a powerful asset to any Ashsaber's array of weaponry.

Except the Weisssaber.
Yuka
Sword Breakers are knives with rectangular sections cut out. The enemy's blade could get caught in these sections, and the person with the sword breaker could then turn the blade, and if the blade wielder didn't let go, the blade would snap.
Frisk
Just... forget I asked...
sandpenguin
(Hiding in the nearest bushes)
WhiteKnight
In the event someone mocks my favorite weapons of one of my favorite mechs, I pound them with a lesser weapon.

*slaps Sauce with the Halberd Launcher*
Yuka
How is it mockery if that's literally what a sword breaker is?
WhiteKnight
It's not the sword breaker I'm referring to.
Yuka
Then it's a fictional sword breaker. I win.
WhiteKnight
Even when you win, you still have to take notes.
Yuka
On fictional content? Such as laserbeam pod thingies? Oh please.
WhiteKnight
You never know when such a thing may just pop up for no good reason. Though the odds are astronomically low, science fiction tends to end up science fact after a good amount of tweaking and revising.
Yuka
Because we'll have giant robots flying around with pilots with bouncing boobs in the near future.
WhiteKnight
Bouncing boobs? I think not.

Giant robots flying around? Maybe WALKING around, but not flying.
Rhiannon
Making a robot capable of flying would be easy. Look, we already have airplanes.
sandpenguin
You never know when such a thing may just pop up for no good reason. Though the odds are astronomically low, science fiction tends to end up science fact after a good amount of tweaking and revising.

Yep, we cannot laugh at science fiction because some of them could become a reality although it takes time to develop new high tech....and usually the army starts it first.......like lasers, computers, jetpacks and so on, although some of them were useless and scraped from the drawing board...

We can make a robot fly by attaching some similar style jet engine equivalent to Harrier jets.....

(Place some below it's feet, some attached to it's back, and more around it's body.)
But it was quite expensive to do it based on the increasing oil price and global warming.....
(1 Robot=10 Jets.....)
Unless the white coats can develop a new, eco-friendly, less dirty fuel....

They also can now warp things from one place to another, but it was just protons.... ;-) Maybe it will shred larger organisms, like us?
WhiteKnight
Gas prices are high enough as they are- I don't want some bulky, flying chicken jacking them up ten times over.
Enzd
This thread really took off.

HI TEEKY
Rhiannon
... Gas prices are not high because of airplanes, White.
WhiteKnight
Gas prices are high because we are going to run out of gas.

Gas prices will skyrocket when about 50% of our gas is poured into a flying chicken that will probably be destroyed in some accident.

Gas must be replaced.
sandpenguin
With nuclear? Although I don't want to see another flying Chernobyl....Basically a robot the size of Optimus Prime was not possible because of our technology and why, in this nano-tech world you want to make
a BIG, FLYING CHICKEN rather than a small, robot mines?

Yep, this thread had been derailed into some sort of high-tech forums.

Oh hello, TEEKY, care for a jolly cup of tea? Get yourself a seat and let us continue our derailment because I'm starting to enjoy this thread.
WhiteKnight
By a big flying chicken, I mean some pathetic excuse for a humanoid mobile weapon that flies. The human form is not exactly aerodynamic, you know.
sandpenguin
Yeah, you need more thrusting power to bring the chicken up and also it was dirty hard to maneuver the chicken, even 1 degree will be a challenge for it.

But I'll hope that someday, Startrek would be real....
Frisk
... What the hell is happening to us?
aerozero
WE'RE EVOLVING!
Shadow
*presses B button*
Yuka
LCN HAS STARTLED ITSELF OUT OF EVOLUTION!
P.P.A.
IPB Image
Teeky
QUOTE(Enzd @ Dec 20 2007, 11:43 PM) *

This thread really took off.

HI TEEKY

This actually isn't the first time this has happened. Every welcome topic I've ever made has derailed to something different. XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.