Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gaggle
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Miscellaneous
Frisk
Has anyone heard of Gaggle? It's kind of like a MySpace for schools, only it's a piece of ****. You can get friends e-mail addresses and e-mail them, except no one really uses it so it's pointless. Also, you can have your own personal blog! Except you have to submit it for entry so the school reviews it before posting it.

Of the 30 or so people in my school who have blogs on it, 1 has an entry. It says (and I quote): "Hi, my name is Bob"
Irysa
MySpace

Stopped reading.
Yuka
QUOTE(Chaos Seraph @ Oct 9 2007, 11:31 AM) *

MySpace

Stopped reading.

Raijinili
QUOTE(Chaos Seraph @ Oct 9 2007, 11:31 AM) *

Sto

Stopped reading.

HA!
Irysa
QUOTE(Raijinili @ Oct 11 2007, 05:06 AM) *
Stopped reading.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
*walks away*
Raijinili
QUOTE(Chaos Seraph @ Oct 11 2007, 08:47 AM) *

QUOTE(Ra)

St
Irysa

H. Tsukiyono
... Okay.
WhiteKnight

Frisk
Jerks.
chrishawke
Why, when MySpace is already a piece of shit, go to someplace you'd consider a "piece of shit?" Two wrongs don't make a right, dude.
Shadow
NO GUYS YOU CAN'T DO THAT
YOU'LL CREATE A TIME PARADOX
Frisk
I haven't used it since I made the first post.
The only reason I tried it was because of all the hype in the school over it.
sandpenguin
NO, don't use it.....all of your friends were just trend followers. What? The school must check the messages first? Auww man, no privacy at all.... (Peeking into an animal toilet...)

NO GUYS YOU CAN'T DO THAT
YOU'LL CREATE A TIME PARADOX

And hell, we're creating the Grandfather's Time Paradox!! Hell one more time!! Can't return to present to play PSP and forum chatting in LCN....NOOOO......ZZZZZ (Lost signal)

This piece of crap that seems like a SOS call was recorded on (Time paradox, Machine cannot determine the time....bzzzz)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.