Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caterpillars
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Miscellaneous
Walrus
IPB Image

I saw this one on my steps today. :D
Liger
I saw a massive red and black one that resembles that one a couple of days ago on the porch. It was kinda cute.
Wally
There are always tent caterpillars (or webworms, who cares) around here during the fall. I had to look them up on wikipedia, and found the worst thing ever. They're apparently not tent caterpillars, though.
Walrus
<_< those are some epic caterpillars.

I made the one I found crawl onto my gloves (we were moving debris from the property...) and watched it scurry along them for a bit.
ChefMKT
>_> Epic has lost all meaning.
Irysa
Tasty
Yuka
ASAPH IS NOW A BIRD
Walrus
THEN IS CHEF A PORPOISE?
Shadow
I remember a camp where those things fell from trees like rain.
Raijinili
WHAT CHEFT CAN'T BE A PORPOISE I HAVE NO PORPOISE.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
*Smush*

P.P.A.
QUOTE(Wally @ Oct 7 2007, 05:34 AM) *

There are always tent caterpillars (or webworms, who cares) around here during the fall. I had to look them up on wikipedia, and found the worst thing ever. They're apparently not tent caterpillars, though.

What the fuck...

If there are less of them, caterpillars can be cute. But I only like the fluffy ones. :(
Irysa
QUOTE(Wally @ Oct 7 2007, 04:34 AM) *

ahaha. Great cocoons.
Liger
QUOTE(Wally @ Oct 6 2007, 11:34 PM) *

Holy crap. Worst thing ever, indeed.

That. That scares me.
Miki Trie'
QUOTE(Lucho @ Oct 7 2007, 03:58 PM) *

yes, it's weird no?
walking along a path, passes tree, hear a faint "pak!" behind you, stare at ground,

LOOKS UPON CATERPILLAR THAT NEARLY LANDED ON YOU
lilcases
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Oct 27 2009, 09:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Lucho @ Oct 7 2007, 03:58 PM) *

yes, it's weird no?
walking along a path, passes tree, hear a faint "pak!" behind you, stare at ground,

Why Why Why?
Enzd
QUOTE(Miki Trie' @ Oct 27 2009, 07:53 PM) *

...what?
Shadow
I was sitting on a table, looking at the trees when a pretty ugly caterpillar fell from a tree and smashed against the table. Then I went back to my tent.
San Aurora
I was on a bike trip a few years ago, and there was this big juicy caterpillar in the road. A car drove over it and it popped. Oh god, there was green juice everywhere.
Miki Trie'
I was hiking along the path, then I passed a few trees, I abruptly heard a small sound and turned then looked upon the ground. Small green caterpillar layed limp where it fell.(Meaning it didn't move for, like, 8 seconds. I don't know why I stared.)

*shivers.* AH MAN! IF I LINGERED ANY LONGER.... *shivers again* It didn't fall for any reason what-so-ever.(Like the tree shaking) It just fell. (retard?)

Oh, and about the juice, that is odd. Sliiiiiiime, the sliiiiiiime....

(X=X)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.