Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Returning
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Ultimaninja
I have returned after much time. I will admit I never expected to come back ever again( For one thing, there were a few people I just hated to their very core, and my real life issues grew too much to ignore.), but here I am. I am curious to see who here remembers me or even, for that matter, missed me.

Much has happened with my life while I left. Most I am not allowed to talk about (Security issues), but the stuff I can talk about (like getting into H.P. Lovecraft's work; riding a boat; and getting ANOTHER broken laptop...will I get a third? Who knows) is probablly too boring to talk about.

Still playing Yggdra union, as I never finished it. And it is now in the block of 13 other games I still need to finish (With FFT: The Lions War, and FFT: A2 getting thrown in soon enough).

And for those of you that remember, my story is improving. I got into H.P. Lovecraft and his style of horror early enough to redo my story allowing me to inspire the chaos and insanity my story so rightly deserves.

And I still have the list of those that gave me their assistance in names for my story. You will get your thanks and praise (hopefully) when it is finished.

I might not be on as I used to (being a senior gives you alot of homework if you took alot of study halls the previous 3 years), but I can manage 2-3 times a week.

I hope I can restart my stay here as a pleasant one, and ending any previous grudges with people here.
Wally
NON-EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY
aerozero
I have no idea who you are, but welcome back and good tidings to thee.
P.P.A.
:D

Yay! Welcome back! I missed you.

PPAChao is still gone obviously. D:
H. Tsukiyono
Like aerozero, I have no idea who you are.

Greetings and salutations nonetheless! Welcome back, enjoy your stay.
sandpenguin
I remember I saw Ultimaninja posts long time ago, when I was still not a member....
Welcome back!
Yuka
I do not think I know you either, but welcome back anyways.
Irysa
Oh, you're that StopTazmo guy
Liger
Oh, welcome back. I remember you.
Ultimaninja
QUOTE(Sauce XIV @ Sep 12 2007, 04:26 PM) *

I do not think I know you either, but welcome back anyways.

Really...hmmm I could have sworn you gave me one of the names for my characters...either way...

QUOTE(Liger @ Sep 12 2007, 08:41 PM) *

Oh, welcome back. I remember you.

Thanks for remembering me XD
Feral Phoenix
I REMEMBER YOU ALSO. Welcome back, thou person who disappeared so long ago. *waves*
Raijinili
Yeah, Sauce and Asaph are jerks.
Irysa
QUOTE(Raijinili @ Sep 18 2007, 06:39 AM) *

Jerk
Enzd
QUOTE(Chaos Seraph @ Sep 19 2007, 02:14 PM) *
QUOTE(Raijinili @ Sep 18 2007, 06:39 AM) *

Jerk

no u, apparently.

Welcome back I guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.