Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dearly Beloved
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Fiction
H. Tsukiyono
Dearly Beloved.

A chronicle of Various Happenings in Prince Ein's life, including Hiding from Rose and Dodging Matrimony. And then of course there's A Certain Blonde Knight.

This is probably the most trite and verbose "love story" you'll ever see outside of the field of Victorian prose. Sadly, it's not even funny. I think. Anyway, I'm putting it up solely for the purpose of getting it looked at (and potentially ripped apart), since I know there's plenty wrong with it. I wrote it on the premise of "Oh, it's an alternate universe, so of course Certain Riviera-Plot Related Events will not have happened, such as A Certain Sacrifice One Particular Character Makes." Thus somebody will be terrifically out of character. Yikes.

I don't write enough taciturn people. I need to practice. And I might not even have put it up here, but I'm a review wh0re and the potential for feedback got the better of me. ;_;
DustyHaru
QUOTE(H. Tsukiyono @ Sep 5 2007, 11:18 PM) *

Sadly, it's not even funny. I think.

I thought "you beautiful idiots" was pretty funny (since I've heard it used to describe me). Then it again it might be just me who thinks it funny.

-Dusty
H. Tsukiyono
... It was sort of supposed to be part of a serious moment, but hey. If it's humorous to somebody, then by all means let it be. Humor seems to be a redeeming feature of a lot of things. ._.;;

... But sweet, somebody read it. =D
Feral Phoenix
:DDD Am so reading and reviewing this as soon as I get the chance. X333

[EDIT]

Read. And. ILU. This was such a well-thought-out AU; you are as much win as you ever were. *hugs*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.