Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi, I'm new here...
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Nyata
I'm not a big fan of forum sites, but this seems like a nice place to submit my Riviera/ Yggdra Union fanart, and maybe eventually, some fanfiction. I am not very good with words, however, and most of my fanfiction will be utter failures. I am also very shy and fearful... I probably won't post much... That is, unless I have something important to say, then I'll speak up. I'm a bit weird, so try as hard as you can to tolerate my randomness, 'kay?

I honestly don't know where that username of mine came from. I didn't want to use KittyAngel again, so I used the first thing that popped into my head.
aerozero
Good tidings to thee.
Raijinili
YATTA
H. Tsukiyono
Welcome!

Don't be like me and lurk all the time, the people here all are pretty friendly as long as you think things through. You know, like in any regular conversation--look before you leap. =D

And psh. Normal people are boring. So what if you think you're a little weird? That's completely all right. Be active, check your spelling and grammar, and have fun. =D

--Oh, and if people say they will eat your soul or something like that, they're kidding. I think.
P.P.A.
Hello and welcome.

But be careful when you pinch these, they pinch back.
sandpenguin
Hello and hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't worry,I also will sending my own fanfics later. If you afraid of the usage of the words don't worry, we will help you.
Nyata
I appreciate how nice people have been to me in this thread, but... ...from what I've seen in other threads, people mostly argue, bash other people's interests, and be generally insulting. Is this the right place for me...??? Ok, yeah, I'm probably gonna get in trouble for pointing this stuff out, too. I've seen a post about how rock music sucks. I've seen people taking up half a thread with some silly argument. I've seen someone bash fangirls of a particular character. I'm kind of afraid to post now...
P.P.A.
DON'T BE AFRAID.
THE WORST THING WE CAN DO TO YOU IS DRINK YOUR BLOOD AND EAT YOUR SOUL.
Yuka
There's only a few certain people we assault like that, Nyata. And trust me, those few certain people have been deserving that kind of stuff from day one. Don't be afraid based on what you see elsewhere, so long as you don't give us a reason to hate you, we won't.
P.P.A.
And there are also a lot of nice guys around here. Really, as long as you don't act like a total moron, you have nothing to fear.
SyphonVectorman
What they said. o:

Welcome.
Marionette
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. :3
Irysa
Rai likes to counter everyone, I've been trolling a lot lately, Sauce likes to act like he's a moderator, but aside from that, I'd say we're pretty basic. And the only things I will really go heavy on are Music and Religion threads.

Oh and hi.
DustyHaru
I'm kinda hew here too...but I didn't write an introduction thread...oh well

Hi.

-Dusty
WhiteKnight
Hm... I think that's how I should have introduced myself, minus the fanart/fiction stuff.

WELCOME! I WOULD NOT WANT TO SAAAAHK YOUR BLAAAAAHD!
Greifer
Says the vampire Drapion...

Anyway, welcome to LCN. Don't be afraid to post. If conflict abruptly arises(which will likely occur), don't get involved, unless it concerns you. That's the only way to win.

We have pointless arguments everyday, so there's nothing to be scared to post about.

Also, submit you fanart/fanfiction. Everyone who doesn't like it will bash it, regardless of how you go about it.
There will always be the ones who dislike your work. Hell, there are people out there who bash rock just because of one word used, or even one distasteful chord. That's how people are.

You can't avoid conflict, but you can choose to not partake in it.
Shadow
Yo, welcome.
Raijinili
I was going to post something here but I won't.

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS.
mindthinker
Yo....................Dude
sandpenguin
Also, submit you fanart/fanfiction. Everyone who doesn't like it will bash it, regardless of how you go about it.
There will always be the ones who dislike your work.

Hmm, hello again!!

Err,Rzul how about the copyright? I hate if the developer knocks up my house door and say "Fine-Pay or Else". I don't have any money. I write the fics just for hobby only not for sale or any commercial meaning so....it is prohibited? If anybody can please answer my question.

Don't worry, they are not zombies so how can they suck your blood in the net? Enjoy this wonderful web and after some time you will know their characteristics. Some of'em also become friends. Good Day!!
Irysa
As long as you don't try to claim the characters are your own or some crap.
San
I´ve been around for a couple of weeks so I´m new too... Yes, arguments pop up frequently but meh, that happens even in real life O_o. Welcome anyways.
Raijinili
Copyright is between the creator and you. They would have to care for you to get in trouble.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
Welcome noob....
P.P.A.
QUOTE(Lord Rasler @ Oct 8 2007, 05:27 AM) *

Welcome noob....

ur a noob
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
Really?

Since when...
Marcuz
Hiya, i'm a new member too. Nice to meet you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.