Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long time no see
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Frisk
Hey what's up? Sorry about the long, unexplained dissapearance, but my computer was, to make a long story short, destroyed. I didn't have any way of getting on the internet. I'm using a computer at my school right now, so I have no idea how often I'll be able to post.
sandpenguin
How can your computer destroyed? Anyways good day to you.I am a new member.....
P.P.A.
(Who are you?) I mean, welcome back.

sandpenguin, your sig is too large. 5 lines max. :/
sandpenguin
Like that? Thanks for the remainder....
P.P.A.
Now you're safe and will not be brutally punished. :D
Yuka
His sig is still too large. It's six lines.
Rhiannon
His is only six lines if yours is six lines.
Irysa
Hey Sand, you know what pms are right?
Yuka
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Aug 17 2007, 06:35 PM) *

His is only six lines if yours is six lines.

What?

I have Firefox maximized running Revolution and his sig is six lines while mine is only five, so what are you implying?
Rhiannon
Is that so, Sauce?
Yuka
Yes Rhia, it is so.
Rhiannon
I'm not getting that, even in Firefox. Did you zoom in, by any chance?
Yuka
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Aug 18 2007, 05:49 PM) *

I'm not getting that, even in Firefox. Did you zoom in, by any chance?

I didn't zoom in. Do you think this has anything to do with your weird screen measurements?

QUOTE(Asaph @ Aug 18 2007)

(link and text)

Yeah, I said Revolution, not Death of Blue.
Irysa
Wrong link.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/gold...=lolzlines3.jpg
Rhiannon
I didn't zoom in. Do you think this has anything to do with your weird screen measurements?

It has nothing to do with my screen. Revolution is 704~ pixels wide, unless something like an image is stretching it out, which, in this case, it's not. This problem has something to do with your browser.

I mean, you DID see all of that purple on the sides in my picture, right? It's not making Revolution bigger to match my wide screen, it's just giving me Revolution's background color.
Yuka
I don't know then.
Rhiannon
I AM A GENIUS I FIGURED IT OUT KIND OF.

The text in the signature part is larger than it should be, for some reason. The dashes that separate your post from your signature end at like the "n" in WhiteKnight, but for me it ends at the "g". I don't get it. It specifies a size to be used, browsers aren't supposed to be allowed to cheat them like that.
Raijinili
Yes they are, but I don't know why Sauce's is doing so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.