Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everybody....
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
sandpenguin
Hello,I am sandpenguin and I'm a bit shy...just like penguins.I owned Riviera(Love this game since I first saw the review on the net) and YU(Funny name though..) English version.I know this website from Wikipedia.(Thanks Wikipedia for telling me this awesome website).Anyway thanks for reading my post and I hope to know your replies......
Enzd
Allow me to introduce you to My Replies. I hope you have fun getting to know them.

(Hello)
P.P.A.
Hello and welcome.
Marionette
Hi there.
Yuka
Yggdra Union is only a funny name if you don't know how to interpret it. Yggdra is derived from Yggdrasil, the world tree of Norse mythology. Because of this, Yggdra Union can be interpretted as "Unification of the World".

The wiki articles are for the most part maintained by various members/ex-members of LCN, hence why they have links that lead to here.

Each post so far has been made by people in ascending post counts haha.

Anyways, welcome to LCN.
sandpenguin
Yes I know the meaning but it is a bit.......unusual name for a game....

But sometimes,who cares about name right? If the game got a good reviews gamers will haunt any of the local gameshops to buy the game......

Thanks for the replies ok...
Liger
Welcome to LCN.
Feral Phoenix
Hello~
aerozero
Good tidings to thee
chrishawke
Welcome and enjoy your stay here.
Yuka
QUOTE(sandpenguin @ Aug 6 2007, 02:50 AM) *

Yes I know the meaning but it is a bit.......unusual name for a game....

This may be true, but given the nature of the game, about how Yggdra retakes her kingdom and eventually
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
it is a rather fitting name.

But sometimes,who cares about name right? If the game got a good reviews gamers will haunt any of the local gameshops to buy the game.....

I disagree with this. No matter how highly rated Final Fantasy VII was, I wouldn't have a copy of it if it didn't come with my old PSX.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.