Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'll be leavin' for a while...
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
I'm not entirely sure if anyone has noticed my rather lax appearences on this site. For those of you who have, I LOVE YOU^_^

...Anyway. I need to go to Maine for a few months. My grandmother is in the hospital for a heart surgery. I want to be there to see that shes ok. I'll be gone for a while, so i'll see you all in a few days when I get my computer set up. I need to stay with she for the time being. My grandfather died, so no one can care for her. I'm the closest to her now. So i'll see you all sometime in the future.

Later
aerozero
Later, hope your Grandmom makes it out ok
P.P.A.
Oh. Okay, see ya. I hope your grandmother gets healthy again. :o
Megaolix
I wish good luck for your grandmother.
WhiteKnight
I hope for your grandmother's swift recovery.
sandpenguin
I am sorry for your grandmother and wishes her good luck...
Hay all.

I finally got my computer set up. I'm glad that you guys wished my grams to best, thanks so much. Her operation is in 2 days, so I got my fingers crossed. She's doing fine for the moment, only problem she had was a sharp pain in her chest yesterday. I'm gonna be on every now and again, maybe 3 times in a week if all goes well. So thanks to those how wished my grams luck.

Till next time...
P.P.A.
See ya. And once again good luck for your grandmother.
sandpenguin
Good luck and hope for the best...
Mysteryman
I will pray for her...
Thank you all. She made it out ok. Only a little scare half way into the operation, but it was ok. Shes sleeping in her room now, so I had some free time. She's so childish sometimes>_> First thing she wanted to do when we got home was go and tend to her garden. I told her she needed rest, but she said" I'm 72 years old, not 7. I'll do what I damn well please" Half way to the door, her was huffin and puffin. She finally went to sleep a half hour ago.

GOD! I never meet a person more stuborn then her>_>

So, just stopin in to say hi to everyone. BYE ^__^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.