Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A friend is going to pay me $1-$5...
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Riviera > Riviera Projects
Colonel
It is... unsensoring the RiviPSP bath scene #1. So, would anyone who knows how to use photoshop give me some pointers? I've been using it for 2-3months now, drawing miscellaneous things and cutting them out. Mainly making signatures for people.

I think I get $1-$5 out of the deal. Depending on the "quality," he says.

I could use a few extra bucks, so... I was wondering if anyone could lend me some tips for "quality."
Yuka
1) Wrong forum, I think.

2) Make him pay more. If you're the only one who'll do it, you can manipulate how much he will pay.

lilcases
Well it is about Riviera and it is a project.

When getting photoshop, they should give you an instruction guide with it, if not then I dont know. You should try asking Feral Phoenix on how to use photoshop.
Yuka
Central question is about Photoshop, a computer program. As far as I'm concerned, this should be in Computerological Stuff.
Marionette
...What is censored in these images? Are you going to draw naughty bits and remove hair or something? You don't really learn that from a tutorial by Photoshop, you just need to know how to draw and pick colors for that. But. Uh?
zesler
QUOTE(Colonel @ Jul 19 2007, 01:32 PM) *

It is... unsensoring the RiviPSP bath scene #1. So, would anyone who knows how to use photoshop give me some pointers? I've been using it for 2-3months now, drawing miscellaneous things and cutting them out. Mainly making signatures for people.

I think I get $1-$5 out of the deal. Depending on the "quality," he says.

I could use a few extra bucks, so... I was wondering if anyone could lend me some tips for "quality."

You could copy and paste stuff from other images.....
FlameSpark
Why edit?
The scene's just fine the way it is...well, except for the unusual volume of hair that Lina has in that scene (they didn't need to cover all Fia's left leg)

Covering just the 'areas' is a nice touch, giving the scene more life, instead of being just a picture with naked girls taking a bath...
(I'm sure Ein saw what we didn't get to see...) :D

Anyway, it's just my opinion, some people don't care about the artistic point of such a scene and want to 'see it all' >_>

Good luck with the project. :)
Sir Spiff
Removing characters and limbs that get in the way is sure to be a pain, and nearly impossible to do without rebuilding large chunks of the CG. Even a solid effort, worth far more than the 1-5$, only removing some of the conveniently located hair, would probably be crap.
Irysa
Unless you're pretty well versed on how to draw and reconstruct the female vagina and breasts, not to mention Tobe's artstyle, this task is rather difficult to do well. Unless you're good at art, or have a decent facilty to draw directly onto/have good skill with pointer manip in photoshop, you'd probably be better off avoiding this.

I use Photoshop CS2 and am pretty well versed on most of its functions, so I don't mind you asking me for extra advice if you want. But beyond the basics of knowing what colours blend where, the only real advice would be knowing how to make good use of the blur/smudge/dodge tools in minute amounts to cover up the jaggies and whatnot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.