Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
Lacrima Castle > Other Stuff > Introductions and Departures
Enexodia Forbiddensia
Hello! My name is Jasmin and I'm from the Philippines. I'm 17 and love Yggdra Union and Riviera so much :D

I love to write and draw and finished Yggdra Union 12 times and Riviera 10 times for no reason O.O

I'm a big fan of Roswell Branthese, Ledah, Gulcasa and Nessiah :3 I'll share my Nessiah rips soon :D

I hope I can fit in here ^^ I love Feral Phoenix's "Brotherly Love Comic" and her Fanfiction about Gulcasa.
P.P.A.
Hello and welcome to LCN.
Yuka
Welcome to LCN I guess.

While it's still on my mind, the English translation of YU is garbage. We tend to have long discussions in regards to YU's storyline based off of what the Japanese version says, for the most part.

Enexodia Forbiddensia
I don't like English Version >_< I played the Japanese version the whole time and 3x the english and almost vomitted at the font...
Leyviur

*Must not insult, must not insult, must not insult.*

HI.
Yuka
The fonts are practically the same.
Enexodia Forbiddensia
I didn't notice it really >< Sorry

@Leyviur *apologizes* I like your Delita Avatar btw.

*Apologizes at the Yggdra Union English Trashing*
Enzd
Hello.
aerozero
Good tidings to thee
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
Yo.
Feral Phoenix
Oooh, I have another fan!

*/shot*

Uh, er, hiii... eheheheh...

(And yes, Delita suits Ash veeeery nicely. I've been meaning to tell him that for a while. Except that I don't know if Ash has any siblings to match Delita's Teta complex.)
Enexodia Forbiddensia
Hello to All :D

@Feral I have been your fans since I played Riviera! Love the Ledah Malice and Ein Childhoods and stuff *_*
Marionette
... I was wondering what was stretching the table in View New Posts. Now I know.
Uh. Hello. You know you can just put a space between your name, it doesn't have to be an underscore.
WhiteKnight
Good day to you.
Enexodia Forbiddensia
Hello :3 I hope that I won't piss anyone off >.>; Again...
aerozero
Just make sure you read the rules and you'll be fine...I think.
Enexodia Forbiddensia
I read the rules I think it's v2.0 by LeyviurI DON'T KNOW JAPANESE BUT I LIKE TO PRETEND I DO!
Yuka
It helps to read everything, especially the part about being coherent English speakers. This means no Japanese suffixes or titles or whatever you want to call them.
Shadow
Welcome.
Post lots, have fun, etc.
Enzd
QUOTE(Enexodia_Forbiddensia @ Jul 13 2007, 01:18 AM) *
I DON'T KNOW JAPANESE BUT I LIKE TO PRETEND I DO!

Sounds familiar. Anyway, you don't seem that bad!
Feral Phoenix
I don't quite understand why Ash likes to ban only Romanized Japanese and not any other languages if we are ordered to speak only English, but whatever.
Yuka
Because we've only had problems with people speaking Romanized Japanese.
Enexodia Forbiddensia
Romanized Japanese?
Leyviur
QUOTE(Feral Phoenix @ Jul 14 2007, 01:35 AM) *

I don't quite understand why Ash likes to ban only Romanized Japanese and not any other languages if we are ordered to speak only English, but whatever.

I'll tel you what, when people start putting random suffixes/prefixes/words from languages other than English into every other post, I'll start banning those, too.

Problem is, nobody does. everybody does it with Japanese. I've yet to see anyone call me MEIN FUHRER ASHTON.

And no, don't start calling me that.
fensti
Welcome to the site new person. :p
P.P.A.
"Führer". With "ü".

*abgeschossen*
Feral Phoenix
I've used French in posts before and I know there are people who have Spanish sigs.

And don't start with your Nazi thing, please.
P.P.A.
Warum denn nicht? >_>

EDIT: *realizes that continuing this might lead to a German ban*
*stops*
Leyviur
QUOTE(Feral Phoenix @ Jul 14 2007, 05:26 PM) *

I've used French in posts before and I know there are people who have Spanish sigs.

That's not every other post. And link me to these Spanish sigs so I can see them and determine if it's o the same level as Japanophilia.

And Nazis jokes are funny when used in context.
Marionette
I'd like to remind you guys that some of us are - in fact - spaniards. Just sayin'.

ALSO GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR NAME IS NOW SPACED!!!
Yuka
Yeah, Rhia did that last night.
Greifer
Japanophilia...

I once walked that road.

Now back to topic, Welcome to the forums. Post lots, submit, and uhm... I want to say don't piss of Sturm, but being as he's not here anymore, just ignore Ash(Leyviur) and his board nazi crap. He's actually more relenting than Sturm, though he won't admit to it.
Enexodia Forbiddensia
Ok...got it, I'll stop my japanese insanity :X
Marionette
I must ask her how she did it, I was trying to find it last night. I was going to change her name to Sparklypoo or something. >_>
Yuka
QUOTE(Marionette @ Jul 15 2007, 03:31 AM) *

Sparklypoo

Oh god that gave me a good laugh or two.
Irysa
Get out more.

HEIL ASHTON
fensti
QUOTE(Leyviur @ Jul 14 2007, 02:27 PM) *

QUOTE(Feral Phoenix @ Jul 14 2007, 05:26 PM) *

That's not every other post. And link me to these Spanish sigs so I can see them and determine if it's o the same level as Japanophilia.

And Nazis jokes are funny when used in context.

Godwin's Law anyone?
Raijinili
Ash-goh just needs to play more games with his subjects.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.