Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im having the hardest time
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union > Yggdra Game Help
smarttman
On the battlefield where you get Durant. I always leave Milanor open to Fencers, and by the time Aegina comes, she kills me cause Milanor has such low morale. Any suggestions?
WhiteKnight
Reastart the game and don't let Milanor lose to the Fencers in that BF.
WhiteKnight
Reastart the game and don't let Milanor lose to the Fencers in that BF.

FACK MY STUPID SELF AND MY FAST FINGERS
smarttman
Any specific strategy?
Rhiannon
For the first part of the battlefield, send Yggdra up and have her kill the Fencer under Durant. On your next turn, send Yggdra under Durant, and then send Milanor up to kill the Knight next to Durant. Then move Yggdra to where that knight was. On your next turn, move Milanor under Durant.

That's the best way I remember to beat the first part, and it shouldn't be too hard to keep Milanor away from Fencers on later parts. Use Durant and Yggdra against sword users.
smarttman
thanks much
smarttman
But thats not my biggest problem. I mostly need help on the second part when you actually fight Eudy
Rhiannon
Put Durant on a bridge or a road?
WhiteKnight
Bridge gives him the bonus extra color and shape up. Not sure about Road.
Suzu Fujibayashi
No Roads in that BF if I recall. You can probably beat Eudy in the charge but, she might cream you if she attacks you...

That's one of the more annoying BFs early on since if you want their items you need Milanor to finish them off, including Aegina.
SyphonVectorman
And her Ruby Staff really kills the fun out of it too. When she goes into Rage, you'd really need that Bridge Bonus too.
smarttman
I beat the battlefield
And got the Ruby Staff and Flamberg
SyphonVectorman
Flamberge too? Crap, I can never get that. >.>; Good job anyway.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
Flamberg? What the....never got it before>_>

But yes, good job^_^
Suzu Fujibayashi
It's not as hard as you think.
Well it is. You need Milanor to deal good damage and not get slaughtered in the Counter... I've gotten it but, gosh, it's such a pain.
FlameSpark
Or, weaken Aegina with Durant, then use Milanor to clean up.
Suzu Fujibayashi
That's implied. You want him at the end of the Union and have Aegina at low enough Morale that even if it was 1 on 1, he'd win. Because odds are Aegina will slaughter him if she charges.
AthenaWyrm
Send Milanor to kill the fencer. If he loses, just restart and do it again. and then I think ou can get the rest yourself
catlandcreator
Funny. I just soloed with Milanor. Shows you how much I care for tactics, though that might explain why My Milly is 10 levels above everyone else.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.