Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back with a Vengeance
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Submissions
Feral Phoenix
For Tomorrow - Sketchie of Emilia and Kylier. They're watching the griffons in the paddock, but you can't see that because of the angle of the picture... yeah. Well, that's really the only thing that they would both be fangirling over anyway, so... *sweatdrop*

free. - Spoilerish image of Nessiah. So the description is under a spoiler cut.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

The Crown of Thorns - Sketch of Gulcasa that I basically did just so I could practice drawing his circlet. More information on it (and why his throat is all bandaged up) can be found in Stupid Cupid. As for why it's a circlet at all, it's not like you can fit a crown under a helmet, and circlets are unisex. I really hope that there's a masculine version of the Miracle Tiara, 'cause there's no way Fantasinian kings would wanna wear something that frilly-looking. |D

EDIT: The rest!

rakuen - FINALLY, some Zilva/Elena fanart. Yeah, this is the first picture I've drawn of them that hasn't completely sucked. Aww. Aren't they cute? :<

Reincarnation - Nessiah and the Nameless Angel. I like how this one turned out, but the Revelation of the Gods was giving me fits. @_@~~ I couldn't get a full picture of it because Nessiah's wallpaper cuts it out~~! Most people who've seen this say it's good, so I'm happy. There's a subliminal Fujishima-sama reference in the positioning of the Nameless Angel.

(I had to use the picture of Reincarnation on the back of the game box to draw it right, too, since the image of the card is flipped in the card log! Agh. |D)

The Only One - Gulcasa. His armor is better this time. :< But I still have not won the Feral vs. Gulcasa's Armor battle quite yet. All the same, it's not that bad. ^_^ Feral likes Evanescence, yes she does, hence the title of the picture and the Evanescence lyrics featured in it.

Feral should also practice drawing blood, but it looks okay here, and she doesn't want to redraw the picture, because she's lazy, so...
Suzu Fujibayashi
Good as expected. XD
And the Elena/Zilva one is going STRAIGHT into a folder into my 'Yggdra Union' folder. o:

The Crown of Thorns is nice and simple, although (This is coming from reading 'The Crown of Swords' I expected to see some thorns on it or something. |P

Reincarnation is good too, The Nameless Angel reminds me of the evil thingy in the Book of Darkness in Nanoha for some reason... Probably the angel/devil features.

Gulcasa's armor looks good! I can't draw armor, I made a sketch before but it just looks like clothing really... No metal-looking stuff at all. :<
Dr Strum
Those don't look like Elena or Zilva. In fact, if it wasn't for the bust, I'd have thought Zilva was a guy in your drawing. And why are Nessiah's hand's positioned first in a heart shape and then clasped as if praying? Neither of those are things Nessiah would do.
Suzu Fujibayashi
Zilva has very short hair. And hey, I thought Zilva was a guy when I played it in Japanese... Plus she always has that mask on obscuring half her face. I tried drawing that mask actually, but I suck at the detail. But that's neither here, nor there.
Dr Strum
Zilva has very short hair.
If you judge genders based on hair length you must be one of the many that thought Gulcasa was a chick.

Suzu Fujibayashi
No... It's just when a character has short hair and no obvious signs of a very easily noticeable bust it can be hard sometimes.

I mean, if people thought Bridget was a girl for the longest time you learn to be a little edgy.

But like I said. Neither here nor there, I knew it was Zilva even without the text telling me. No one else could look so good with Elena. o:
FlameSpark
Ah, yes... the eternal dillema: Is Zilva male or female?

Since japanese language doesn't necessarily need to refer someone by their gender, it didn't help.

The USA version tags Zilva as female probably because Assassin is a female class...

To me though, Zilva looks pretty much male, but that's just my point of view.

Anyway...Nice sketches ^^

I do a bit of sketching myself too.
Dr Strum
There is no dilemma over Zilva's gender in the game.
Just in Feral's drawing.
FlameSpark
I meant those who play it no the game itself, there's probably dozens of boards out there still discussing whether Zilva is male or female.
Dr Strum
They shouldn't be, because Zilva is female.
Shadow
I like Reincarnation.
Irysa
Good drawings. Bad representation. Really bad.

Oh well.
Feral Phoenix
@FlameSpark: Zilva has boobs, so there you go.

@Sturm: I just drew the heart pose because it was cute.

@Suzu: Knew you'd love it. Thank you~~

@Shadow: Thank you ^_^

@Chaos Seraph: Representation...? Eh? ??? Glad you think they're good though~
FlameSpark
@Feral Phoenix: I stand corrected...

Btw, I liked Nessiah's wings, don't see many like that these days.
The hair is good too. :D

Also, what's the 'incantation' in Reincarnation?
I never gave Nessiah chance to use the card, so I didn't get to see the Break Out.
Feral Phoenix
^_^ Thank you~

The incantation is the text at the bottom of the pic. ^_^~
FlameSpark
Yeah...

Can't quite understand the beginning of it... ^^;;;;;
Dr Strum
By "good drawings, bad representation" he's saying you're a good artist, but the pictures you decide to draw are retarded.

Or he's saying the opposite, but I doubt that.
Suzu Fujibayashi

I like the pictures. :<
Irysa
QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Apr 7 2007, 10:45 PM) *

By "good drawings, bad representation" he's saying you're a good artist, but the pictures you decide to draw are retarded.

Or he's saying the opposite, but I doubt that.

You doubt correctly.
Feral Phoenix
Okay, some new stuff.

Sleep of the Just - Gulcasa, Emilia, and Nessiah. Kind of an ironic title, but eh. And it's sad that I have to actually say this to the world, but after several people taking it the wrong way, I have to state it: Do not read anything perverted into this picture. It's cute, it's fluffy, and it's platonic. Nessiah's room has no fireplace. READ THE NOTES FIRST. :<

pride - Gulcasa, solitary and somewhat angsty. I love the Bronquian flag. Even if it is a little messy here.
WhiteKnight
Hehehe....The first one is so cute, and it makes so much sense....
The second is like Gulcasa has a lot of will in his heart.
Suzu Fujibayashi
Oh don't worry Feral I wasn't thinking of misinterpreting that... o:
*Totally lying because she's totally going to misinterpret that same same come episode 2 of StrikerS. Only with all girls*

The first one is cute, although I think I know why Nessiah is so close... <_<;
And the 2nd one is good too. =3 But always seems odd to seem him out of his armor. xD I always imagine him as the kinda guy who sleeps in his armor. o_o
FlameSpark
QUOTE(Fujibayashi Suzu @ Apr 13 2007, 04:35 PM) *

Oh don't worry Feral I wasn't thinking of misinterpreting that... o:
*Totally lying because she's totally going to misinterpret that same same come episode 2 of StrikerS. Only with all girls*

The first one is cute, although I think I know why Nessiah is so close... <_<;
And the 2nd one is good too. =3 But always seems odd to seem him out of his armor. xD I always imagine him as the kinda guy who sleeps in his armor. o_o

*gives cookie* For seeing StrikerS

Sleeping wih the armor wuld be rather...uncomfortable...

Nice drawing, btw~
Feral Phoenix
@WhiteKnight: Oh, definitely. It takes a lot of inner strength to keep your back straight and your eyes dry when you're in pain.

It also means that you're going to have a mental breakdown sometime in the future. Depending on how long you can actually take it.

@Suzu: Beyond the obvious affection, Nessiah's cold, and

As for Emilia, she just conned her way in. (As usual.)

And the armor: BUUU. I'm still fighting with it. :P

@FlameSpark: Yes, sleeping with armor would be uncomfortable.
Feral Phoenix
APOLOGIES FOR THE DOUBLE POST. BUT.

Emilia - Like Lina, she looks a lot more mature with her hair down. But anyway. I drew her with an axe rather than the club/mace/big spiky stick-thing that Griffon Riders usually have because those get awkward in the pose that she's in. And Griffon Riders are always listed as having axes anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.