Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My date with Cierra
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Fiction
Leyviur
Why hello! Hello there! You're early! Oh, is it already that late? I'm sorry, I was reading some texts and I completely forgot about our date. Oh no no, don't be sad, it's not that you aren't memorable, it's just that I tend to forget things when I read, or eat, or sleep, or cast magic, or have s-oh, is this present for me? Oh my, you shouldn't have, dear! And a bouquet of flowers? You really know how to win a girl over, don't you? You're so sweet!

Why don't you come in? Talking on my front porch isn't very comfortable now is it? I hope you'll forgive me for the mess, I kind of haven't had time to clean up yet... well, that's not true, earlier I tried using a wind spell and clear out my living room, and could you believe that it made things even messier? Stuff like that always seem to work until you actually try it... ow! Ohhh, that hurt, who put this broom in the middle of the floor, someone could get hurt!

What's that? Of course I live alone, silly. You've stayed the night here countless times, what's your point? Never mind? No, really, I don't understand what you're getting at. Oh, well, it doesn't matter. If you can just wait for me to put on that dress you like, we can be out and about in ten minutes tops! Are we going to that place by the lake today? No? You had different plans today? Oh, you want to cook a meal at my place? Okay! I'll help!

Don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing, I cook for myself all the time. Here, hand me those potatoes and mushrooms. Oh, I need some of that deer meat, too. Okay, here we go -- oh no, I burned it a little bit... it's okay, it's still good for eating, I think. There's not too much black on it... what do you mean, it's all charred? I can still tell it's potato-mushroom stew! So the water's just a little black. It makes it special. I've done much worse than this before. Remember when you first met me? How my hair was much shorter then? It was because I accidentally burned most of it off while cooking for my friends, Ein and Fia, during their wedding day. That was such a fun day, my little friend Gateau accidentally thought one of my pots was a bed, and I lit is while he was still inside, sleeping. He burst out screeching so much, I thought he was actually yelling something at me. I remember Ein had a weird look on his face for the rest of that day, I still don't know why - oops, I cut the wrong part of the meat out. It's okay, it's okay.

Oh, remember the first time we spent the day at my house like this? We just spent all day in bed talking, but by the end of it we were so hungry, and we didn't have any food in my house and every resteraunt was closed! We couldn't do anything that entire night because we were just so hungry. I almost wanted to cook you and eat you myself. What? Stop looking at me like that, dear, I know you taste good. Okay, stop looking at me like that, or I--

Hey, dinner's ready! Okay, let's eat! Can you set the table please, honey? Thanks! Hold on, let me just carry this pot over there... oops! Oh I'm so sorry I'm so sorry, did it burn your leg? No? Just to be sure, let me try casting a healing spell and -- oops, did I use the wrong spell? Oh, I'm so sorry! Is it numb from the electricity? Oh, your whole lower body is? Well, don't worry, it'll go away in time for tonight, tee hee.

Here honey, this is my specialty stew. I only make it for people who are very very special to me, and you're the first person I've ever made it for. Eat up! Why's your hand moving so slowly, look, it's great. Mmmf, see? I eat this a lot. What? It looks like mud covered rotten eggs? I know it's not much to look at, but it tastes good! I mean, what would have happened if you hadn't started going out with me because of my looks? Why are you looking at me like that again? Do I have something on my face? Is my dress undone again? Did you undo my dress while I wasn't looking? No? Okay, just take a bite! I promise you'll love it.

So? How was it? Wait, why are you trembling? How was it? What's wrong with your voice? Did you strain something? Oh, really?! I knew you'd love it! See? I told you you'd love this stew! Now eat up, there's a lot more where that came from! I made three days worth so you can stay over again. Oh dear, you dropped your spoon. And you aren't even picking it up. Why are you looking at me like that again? Is something wrong? Oh, I see, you want to... don't worry, there'll be lots of time for that later. For now, just have more of my stew and--what's that? Oh, tonight's the star shower? Oh dear, I had forgotten all about it! Oh, you want to take me to the beach and watch it? That's so thoughtful of you, dear. Let's go!

Isn't this romantic, darling? Just the two of us on the beach looking at the stars... look, one just flew by! There's another one! And there! Is that the Gaia constellation? It's so beautiful! Oh, honey, thank you so much for doing this for me, I love you so mu-- is something wrong? You look strange. You're awfully pale, dear. What did you say? What did I put in that stew? Well, just the usual, Violetta Mushrooms, home grown potatoes, and lots of that leek deer meat you love so much. What are Violetta Mushrooms? Well, they're mushrooms that my cookbook says are poisonous, but I've been eating them for months and never had anything happen to me, why?

Yes, I do have immunization spells, I have to renew them every day, that's why I never get sick. You already know this, why do you ask? Honey? Honey, are you okay? Is something wrong? You look terribly si-oh dear! Are you okay!? You shouldn't collapse here, dear, my house is too far away for me to carry you!

Mmmf, are you awake, dear? Yes, I had to carry you back here all by myself. You're really heavy you know, you should stop eating so much. Are you feeling okay? Good, because we never got to finish our date last night! We were just about to come back home when you collapsed, so if you want to, you and I can do that now... oh wait! I forgot, you must be so terribly hungry after an entire night. Here, I saved some of my stew last night, fill up your tummy and afterwards we can do whatever you want!

~FIN~
Irysa
Poor Ash.
Raijinili
Lovely
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.