Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riviera character cards
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
Another Necromancer
I'm sure most of you would have noticed that when you activate a skill, the name of the being depicted on the card is shown briefly in the black bar across the screen (screen shot pending... I'll update when I can). That got me to thinking... if Riviera characters (not just PCs) were cards, what kind of abilities would they have?

The only one I can think up offhand would be one for Malice, skill name 'Regal Blue Blade'. Axe-users only, axe ace, halves enemies like Earthquake, but is considered ice-element. Post your thoughts/ideas.
Dr Strum
Well, shot in the dark, here, but I think Ein would have a skill called "Disaresta", Malice would have "Trie Noir", Ledah "Lost Seraph"...
Feral Phoenix
Maybe if they were attack cards actually used by the Riviera characters, but it would be interesting if some Riviera person had a cameo as a card in YU.

This is an interesting idea.

Although the things it would do to that world's timeline would be a little screwy, but eh. WHEN STING GAMES COLLIDE!!

*shot*
Dr Strum
but it would be interesting if some Riviera person had a cameo ... in YU.

IPB Image
Feral Phoenix
Wh..what the hell...?

*_*~
Xel
I thought that the picture Sturm showed was from a PSP version. Note that Roswell has his hat... but it's just a hoax, isn't it?
Suzu Fujibayashi
It's a very nicely edited screenshot.
Irysa
You don't need fake screenshots to see that there's a Malice thing in Yggdra Feral.
yip9
Then there could be a Lina card:

Skill: Pretty Dance

Ace: Bows

Effect: Union is immune to status problems until the Royal Army's next turn. If this card's skill is used by Nietzsche, the skill's effect protects the union from status problems for 3 turns.

Why Nietzsche: She reminds me of Lina.

*Dodges a hail of arrows from Nietzche-hating Lina fans, only to be pierced with Ice Javelins thrown by Lina-hating Nietzche fans.*
Knightman
I have one:

Hector as a card

Skill: Destructive power?

Ace: Knights, thiefs

Effect: the attack goes up three stars and cause the head of union goes without damage...

I use it in knights because are one of my fav units on YU, and thiefs beacuse I remember Milanor...
yip9
An idea for a Riviera NPC card:

Card face picture / name of being: Giant Beetle

Skill: Item Drop

Ace: All

Effect: An 'Applecot' is added to the player's inventory. This 'Applecot' item recovers 45% of the using character's max morale.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Knightman
QUOTE(yip9 @ Jul 3 2008, 05:15 AM) *

An idea for a Riviera NPC card:

Card face picture / name of being: Giant Beetle

Skill: Item Drop

Ace: All

Effect: An 'Applecot' is added to the player's inventory. This 'Applecot' item recovers 45% of the using character's max morale.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Yes, that one exist , but is an ability that Fencers uses... I believe that is called snatch or something like that... I`m going to look after teh name if I get it I will tell you, ok?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.