Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Konomini
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Entertainment - Other Forms > Anime and Manga
Ryuji Kuro
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World

A little-known Ecchi about the end of the world. It's a great show, made for Gainax's Anniversary. Anyone else ever even heard of this? Wanna discuss?
Seans
Mahoromatic was also made for Gainax's 20th anniversary, and it surprisingly contains hentai, rather than just ecchi. Despite that, I like that anime series, so I might like this one too. I'll get around to seeing it when my school work becomes less demanding.
Ryuji Kuro
Maharomantic actually contained Hentai? o_O I need to watch it sometime.... Maybe when I'm at my friend's house, if it's on YouTube.
Lord Ryo
Seen some of it and love it. Love the characters, I found it to be really funny with a nice touch of ecchi and great storyline. Except I also saw it as a humorous, kid friendly, shoujo version of Elfen Lied, not that that's really a bad thing, but I'm not a big shoujo fan, in fact I really only watch shoujo for the hot girls. *Wait, this show has hot girls...* However, this one makes it on my list, and I will finish it soon. An 8/10 in my book.
Lloyd Seegymont the Rasier
I agree with Ryo, I love the mix and the characters are loveable>> My favorite people was the robot..........what was its name again?.....sorry, been a while>>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.