Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nessiah
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Submissions
Liger
I think Feral or.... somebody asked me to draw Nessiah. I'm not going senile. Promise. >_>

I was bored. And I have the entire week off. Which means one week of boredom. It was only meant to be a quick sketch... but argh. After I spent an hour or two trying to fix the darned hand, I figured since I'd already spent so much time on it, I may as well finish it...

->[Reading The Stars]: ....Even though he's more looking at the deformed, glowing butterflies. But that's ok. Crappiness just FLOWS from this picture. More specifically: The HAND. Holy high hell. *facedesk*

...I think I'm getting the hang of using OpenCanvas. *joy* The only thing done in Photoshop is the cropping off of unwanted space. The OC crop tool is... wierd...
Dr Strum
Watermarks FTL.
I kind of don't want to put it up because of the watermark...
Liger
Ok, I removed it.
Dr Strum
It's really not the watermark that bothered me, just the placement in the middle of the picture.
Liger
Well, it's gone now, so whatever xD. I still signed the picture somewhere on there. DISGUISED ALL NINJA-ISHLY. Well... I guess it's not that hard to find. It's just a matter of being able to read my handwriting xD.
aerozero
Very Nice
Enzd
I really don't like this one as much as your others...

:(
Liger
xD It's alright. I thought this one turned out better than the Gulcasa one, though. Urg. That one. Wasjustplainugly. Worst part is, I don't know why I hate it. Maybe it's as Sturm said, not enough hair xD. Or maybe I just hate it because I can. BUT ANYWAYS. I'll try to do better next time :D.
Feral Phoenix
I love you, Liger <3~~~~~~~~~~~ (Yes, it was me that asked for a pic of him) This is SO. CUTE. *dies from the adorableosity* |D

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your arts. <3 And I prostrate before your mad color skillz.

And I loved your one of Gulcasa...
Yuka
I don't like it very much, either. Its too...blah, I can't even describe it.

I just don't like it.
Shadow
I'd say it's not her best work, but it's still really nice.
Raijinili
It's what's between her nose and mouth. Yeah, I said nose.
Feral Phoenix
Pfft. Rai, you are one very strange bean. I don't understand you at all~.

That aside, Liger's colors are always very pretty even if she doesn't like the actual drawing~, but I really like this one of Ness because of the really subtle shading on his robes. So shiny and gorgeous~. I wish I could color like that...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.