Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fanarts and graphics.
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Submissions
Feral Phoenix
dissonance. - A quick sketch I did of Luciana and Aegina. Their outfits are more commonly seen on Asuka Langley Soryu. (I need to stop ripping clothes from Eva.) At any rate, I wanted to portray sort of a dismal lost innocence in them, and think I may have partially succeeded. Even though the drawing itself kinda sucks.

Hold on to what you have. - Gulcasa and Yggdra. HERE I GO AGAIN WITH MY EMO SKETCHES, WUT. Yggdra's tiara is a little screwy, but eh. Gulcasa turned out nice. The blood... the blooooooooooood... *shot by Gulcasa's fangirls for portraying him injured and helpless*

Milanor scores points. - Plushies, man. You can't lose with plushies. Kylier certainly seems happy. Her shirt says "Love power", and her griffon plushie is supposed to be Al, although you can't really tell by the colors. Whee, bandana. |D

And some icons.

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Suzu Fujibayashi
Whoa. Eva flashbacks. *Twitches*
It's nice though, although I dunno why you bandaged up all of Aegina's face... XD; Unless I'm forgetting an Eva reference. Actually come to think of it, didn't Asuka lose her right eye in the EoE? Hm. Anywai.

The Yggdra and Gulcasa one is pretty nice. Maybe this is after Gulcasa got beat up at Castle Bronquia. :P

And hm... This may just be me but, Milanor's eyes seem... Off. Could be just me. But it's cute. ^-^

Plus nice icons. :3
Dr Strum
I very much doubt that Milanor is an ACDC fan, and the arms of
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
in the first picture are way too long.

Oh, and, a little note, you do not have to make an icon out of every piece of art. That's just outright whoring.
Rune_Ocarina

Understandable that it was just a sketch, so I'll ignore the background - even though it one of those times you have a background (checks older works to make sure) - I guess the exclusion of eyes worked well on the feeling of you were aiming for...but yes it does look kinda weird.

I actually think the tiara came out pretty well. But that's all I'm pretty much gonna say as to not start I flame war or something, as I would surely lose that war...But very nice and I like it a lot (^^)

I seriously enjoy your drawings of Kylier, and you have turned into a Kylier fan just for that! But Milanor's eyes seem to be a little close to each other, even though it's a side view of him. And Al actually looks good.

As for the icons, I like the Ledah one. It's one of those eye grabber one and if you weren't using it...I would so have that as an avatar. But that's ok with me. ^^
Feral Phoenix
Suzu: Well, that picture sucks anyway, so eh. And Plushies was the first time I drew Milanor, so... I had trouble with his hair more than anything else.

Sturm: As previously stated, dissonance is a sucky sketch. As for ACDC, I wanted to put a band logo on his pants and that one was the first one that came into my head.

And I don't make icons of EVERY piece of art.

Rune: :P Well, I'm sure to dump this icon for another one eventually; if you still want it you can have it then.
Dr Strum
And I don't make icons of EVERY piece of art.
Yes. You do.
You made an icon from a fucking PHOTOGRAPH of a piece of YU art.
Feral Phoenix
No I don't. I don't make icons of Hector or the Accursed (at least not yet), and the bad YU scan art was kind of an exception. I think.

But why are you complaining anyway? It's new stuff for the site. :P You just really like whining, don't you, hon?

IPB Image IPB Image
Dr Strum
I never intended on making an icon section. The only reason we have one is because, following your continued posting of them, other people began to send me theirs. And I said art, not portraits. You have made icons of every piece of YU and Riviera art, sometimes several for the same piece, and sometimes several with the same goddamn cropping.
And it wasn't a crappy scan, it was a crappy PHOTOGRAPH. You made an icon with a PHOTOGRAPH of art.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.