Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Graphics Dump
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Submissions
Feral Phoenix
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

This last one is at sting_awards right now, so it's under cut.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
P.P.A.
lol @ no.9
Dr Strum
#9 is retarded since Yggdra was fucking IN the castle when it happened.
Marionette
No. 4 is clearly the most impressive icon in my opinion. It's simple and gorgeous.

Can't read text on 9.
Raijinili
MARI I'M IN YOUR GAME KILLING YOUR ASHES
Feral Phoenix
P.P.A.: :D Yes lol. Gulcasa is such a charmer.

Sturm: Thanks hun, I love you too.

Mari: I like that one too. The text on #9 reads, "Dear Yggdra: im in ur base killin ur d00ds. Love, Gulcasa." I'm just glad I figured out text stroke, or it would've been even MORE illegible. *dies*

Rai: ...no comment...
RuikiaKarine
Hmm i like nº9
Rune_Ocarina
The first one works really well color-wise. And I like the 4th one seeing how it's a good picture of Cierra.
Greifer
#4 is awesome. Simple and cute <3

I want it...
Suzu Fujibayashi
Love the 9th one. XD
"Dear Yggdra, im in ur base killin ur d00ds. Love Gulcasa." XD

I like the Rosary one too, but I <3 anything Rosary... Overall they are all rather nice I think. ^_^

Now hold still so I can leech your art skills.
Irysa
4 is way better than the rest of them. Everything seems to fit.
Megaolix
I find #9 funny. The first time I read it, I couldn't help it and laughed.
aerozero
#1- It's nice, but Ein didn't really look haunted in that picture

#3-It should've been more blue, green doesn't fit with Serene

#4-Like everyone else said, the best one you made
Feral Phoenix
So apparently 4 and 9 are win then. XD 4 turned out really well, which made me happy. And yes, that would be Gulcasa's idea of a love letter. Happy Valentine's Day, Yggdra... *shot* That guy is so hopeless when it come to how you're supposed to treat a girl...

10 also made me happy. I wonder how it's doing at sting_awards now... I haven't been able to go check...
Rhiannon
And yes, that would be Gulcasa's idea of a love letter. Happy Valentine's Day, Yggdra... *shot* That guy is so hopeless when it come to how you're supposed to treat a girl...

Silly Feral, you're not going to get shot by the first two sentences. It's the last one that will really irritate people. Because, you know, it has absolutely zero proof and you can't say it's just a preference like you do with pairings.
Marionette
STAY AWAY FROM MY ASHES, DAMMIT.

Also, I don't like 9 because you can't really tell what you're supposed to be looking at. Maybe it's just me. XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.