Full Version: Four icons
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Submissions
Martel
Just pretty simple ones. :3 I'll submit more in the future~

Riviera
IPB Image IPB Image

Yggdra Union
IPB Image IPB Image

I didn't know what to put for the text, so I just slapped those on there for the Riviera ones. xD;

EDIT - 5 more found below!
Marionette
Wow. I *love* the colors *_*
Enzd
It's nice to see someone besides Feral submitting something again. >_>

The Riviera ones are okay, but I <3333 the YU ones. I don't know which of them I want to use, though... :(
Shadow
Awesome.
I love the Yggdra ones too.
Martel
Thanks, everyone~ :D I myself like the YU ones over the Riviera icons. xD

I made some more just now: :3 Just YU this time.

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Feral Phoenix
Great to see you again, Martel! We've missed you~~~~

Lovely icons.
Leyviur
Finally, someone with talent aside from Mari is making icons now.
Rhiannon
Yeah, and Mari doesn't submit icons very often. :(

I really like them, Martel. :O Well, I actually don't like the Riviera ones much, but the YU ones are really good. My personal favourites are the Undine icon and the Yggdra icon.
Liger
Woah, really pretty~! I really like the Yggdra Union ones, especially the valkyrie one.
aerozero
Very Nice, keep it up
RuikiaKarine
wow *-*, awsome colors *-*~~~~
Marionette
QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Jan 22 2007, 12:52 AM) *

Yeah, and Mari doesn't submit icons very often. :(

I really like them, Martel. :O Well, I actually don't like the Riviera ones much, but the YU ones are really good. My personal favourites are the Undine icon and the Yggdra icon.

All of the icons I've been making are of Ash(PB) or Momo(BOF3) >_>; Sadly I can't really submit those, and I can't make YU ones just yet because I'm still playing. ;_;
Feral Phoenix
And Ash, I would have some retort about you saying I have no talent, but I think you're just being immature because you've been blocked from my LJ and can't stalk me any more. :D (You're creepy.)

Hope to see more from you, Martel~ (and when are you going to keep writing your school story?! That was going so well...)
Sotel Kiseki
ohhhh... sacred icons.
real nice.
Rhiannon
All of the icons I've been making are of Ash(PB) or Momo(BOF3) >_>; Sadly I can't really submit those, and I can't make YU ones just yet because I'm still playing. ;_;

It's okay, Mari, we all still love you. <3

but I think you're just being immature because you've been blocked from my LJ and can't stalk me any more. :D (You're creepy.)

It was a bad idea to bring that up here, don't you think? You should know well what is going to happen now because of it.

By the way, try to avoid using the term "stalker" when you clearly don't know what it means.
Martel
Thanks everyone for the comments~! 8D I certainly will be making more later on!

QUOTE(Feral Phoenix @ Jan 22 2007, 06:07 PM) *

Hope to see more from you, Martel~ (and when are you going to keep writing your school story?! That was going so well...)

(blagh, with internet problems and all, that was put off a while ago... but I'll start working on it soon again, with improvements and all. :D)
Yuka
I really like the YU ones. They're a lot more pretty and colorful and I like them more than your Riviera ones :D

QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Jan 22 2007, 03:43 PM) *

but I think you're just being immature because you've been blocked from my LJ and can't stalk me any more. :D (You're creepy.)

By the way, try to avoid using the term "stalker" when you clearly don't know what it means.

Seriously, since you're all with the whole " ZOMG ROSWELL *stalk* ZOMG NESSIAH *stalk* ZOMG SOMEONE ELSE I MAKE STUPID NICKNAMES FOR *stalk*"

Anyways, now that I've had my say in that, let's forget the whole " FERAL THINKS ASH IS BEING AN ASSWIPE" thing and actually focus on the original topic: Good icons :D

Oh, and Feral: Before you try to shoot some halfwitted comeback at me about how we think you don't know the definition of "stalker" and all and how it relates to Ash saying that only Martel and Mari have talent that they use to submit nice and pretty things, THIS: IPB Image DOES NOT EQUAL TALENT. I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHY IS THE THING FOCUSED ON YGGDRA'S WAIST OR WHATEVER.
Leyviur
If calling me names and yelling at me for a statement that wasn't even directed at you isn't immature, I have absolutely no idea what is.

Anyway, Feral, bringing off board disputes onto an unrelated topic is easily grounds for a warn. Keep on doing this and you'll be banned before you can make up any more retarded Otakunese terms.
Marionette
Sauce - I... I like that icon! I don't think icon making is a place to consider yourself talented in though. There's better things out there, like playing small violins and stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.