Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full Body Character Art?
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
Seve
Well I was watching one of the promo videos, which can be downloaded on the official site/found on youtube, and I noticed the characters that go by in one by are sort of... larger than just the ones from the dialogue in the game, they show more.

IPB Image
vs
IPB Image

I'm wondering, are there completely full body (all the way down I guess) arts out there somewhere, or at least more of these halfwaythere arts for other characters?
Dr Strum
Yes. The other characters have that half-finished art.
You can find it in the official guide, propaganda (especially the Nintendo Dream preview), etc.
Seve
Ah, I see. That's cool then! I don't suppose any of that art is currently available on the internet via scans then, huh?
Dr Strum
Not like it matters...? It shows the top of their pants. Is it really that great to see another 5% of their body?
Seve
If you like making graphics and stuff, I think it could be yeah. But that's probably just me. Plus it looks nicer? I dunno XD;;
level
ya it would be great
Desu
Only Yggdra, Milanor and Gulcasa have full body art...?

And there's only some characters shown in the promo video. I'd like to see the others too...
Feral Phoenix
It would be really helpful for cosplay purposes... do they have Elena in the promo? I'm thinking of going as her at Acen this year.
Lord Ryo
Hey, Yggdra cosplay would be cool, I'd go as Rowsell, but I'd guess I'd have to see the rest of his costume...
Feral Phoenix
That's why I'm hoping Elena is on the promo--I'd at least like to know whether she's wearing a skirt or pants. XD She's really the only character I can cosplay as, sadly, as most of the YU ladies have much longer hair than me.

(If I actually manage, I'll see what I can do about pictures. X3)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.