Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sting gives us info before Atlus.
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
Dr Strum
Sting just released a couple English screens, the official box art, et al on their site.

http://www.sting.co.jp/yggdra/special/english/index.htm

Some interesting things:
  • The consoles listed for it are GBA and GBASP. No mention of the Micro or DS (both of which have crashing issues with the game).
  • November 2006 is listed as the release. But no actual date.
  • One of Mind Change's qualifications is missing. Either it can be used on enemy head now, or they just left it out.
  • Paltina was not changed to Partina as indicated by the press release. Bronkia was changed to Bronquia, contrary to the Atlus press release.

Yeah.
I'm kind of disappointed with the cramped style of some parts, but, it's not like they could fit readable English in there. :/
Rhiannon
RIVIERA REFERENCE #2 LOST. Poor Kylier, she doesn't get a book of her own. Just like Mizer doesn't get a bridge named after him.

I don't like the font for "FIXED" under time. It just looks out of place and awfully different from the rest of the text there. And I'm also going to whine about how they kept the font for the English that Sting used for the part where it's saying who's around and what's going on before a battlefield. I can never tell the difference between letters, like "y" and "v" look too similar, "d" and "o" look too similar, etc.

Although, now I'm really interested in seeing what they'll do with the names of the participants when you're preparing for a union. It was already really tiny and squished together in the Japanese version, and if I remember correctly, they didn't always have enough room for all of it, so I'm wondering what it's like in the English version.

Also, woah look, the logo is different. :O They moved the English part lower after taking out the katakana, and now the two g's are on the rectangle with "We'll never fight alone", and that phrase is also pushed to the side more because of it. Neat.
Raijinili
The press release was never official anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.