Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your suggestions are wanted!
Lacrima Castle > Site Boards > Site Feedback
Rhiannon
Anyway, I'm bored. And fixing the other skins is taking a long time since nobody on LCN made them, so it'll be difficult to get them working again, so we need more choices.

AND MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE YOU GUYS POST MORE. You can vote in the poll if you want. And if you want to be more specific, go ahead and post what you're thinking!

And just to clarify, fixed-width is where the columns and whatnot stay the same size at all times, unless it's being stretched out by something in someone's post or something like that. If it's not fixed-width, everything will resize as you resize the browser window or whatever the correct term is.
Dr Strum
You can actually make it fixed width regardless of post content, but it will lead to scroll bars within posts. <_<

And fixing the default skin is taking so long because no one is working on it, not because no one here made it. And I've said I intend to work on it when I'm finished with the YU guide.
Rhiannon
I know, but it's GOING to take a long time because we do not have what the creator had.
Irysa
So its not just me for who's Feral's banner breaks the tables?
Dr Strum
Whom.
Not Who-Is.
And definitely not Whose.

ZOMG A MOMENT WHEN I KNEW WHOM WAS THE WORD TO USE
Rhiannon
So its not just me for who's Feral's banner breaks the tables?

Nope. Anyone who uses Revolution will have that issue because it's so small. I think I made it just large enough so that it wouldn't get screwed up on the posting reply page thing. I'm so horrible.
Irysa
Its not horrible at all. Blame my banner making skills if you want to blame something for it, I made it too big.
Rhiannon
No, I'm still to blame for being silly, Seraph. I didn't think of the larger banners that people would use when I remade the banner. She was even using it while I made it, so I don't know how I managed to forget about that.

Anyway, it's not so bad. It doesn't stretch it very much and the new version of the forums stops it from stretching out EVERY SINGLE post, so yeah.

Anyway, it looks like I'm going to have to spend significant time on certain images, because a lot of people want non-fixed-width. :( I shouldn't complain though, since I DID put it in the poll...
Irysa
But it really IS too big. I forgot to resize. <_<

I'd only been using PS for about a week or two then.
Ultimaninja
You need new skins for the site?
I actually have friends on other sites + forums that are great at making skins, wallpapers, banners, etc.
If you want I can ask them if they would be kind enough to help us.

Now it'll be hard to get them when they are on, as they live in different hemispheres...
But I can reach a few of them on friday-saturday...
Rhiannon
No, we don't NEED new skins. I'm just bored and have time to waste, so I'll make another skin based on what people want.
Ultimaninja
oh, sorry...I must have read your post wrong.
Well, please make it darker!
It would be a blessing on my eyes! (Eyes have adapted to darker conditions due to school starting in a different region of the country + earlier in the day.)
Tyros Arcainix
I don't know if you still want replys on this thread... but...

I'd like something Riviera, that's very small and dark, so it fits my pda better... Like red and Black, with lots of Ledah!

But that's just my opinion. ^^
Irysa
Never going to happen unless Feral gets control of this site.
Leyviur
QUOTE(Chaos Seraph @ Mar 30 2007, 08:43 PM) *

...Feral gets control of this site.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RuikiaKarine
OFMG ! ! 1 1 1 ! that is frighteness i.i?
aerozero
QUOTE(RuikiaKarine @ Apr 1 2007, 08:19 AM) *

OFMG ! ! 1 1 1 ! that is frighteness i.i?

Irysa
QUOTE(Leyviur @ Apr 1 2007, 11:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Chaos Seraph @ Mar 30 2007, 08:43 PM) *

...Feral gets control of this site.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Something like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.