Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Death Note
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Entertainment - Other Forms > Anime and Manga
Leyviur
Whatever anime you're watching now, it sucks. Stop watching it. The shitty and unrealistic romances that seem to lead to nowhere? Stop watching that. The completely absurd and overdone fight scenes? Fuck that. The overly girly main female lead fighting with the tomboy who's a feminine flower in her heart of hearts over the loser main guy who nobody would bat an eyelash at in real life? Get real.

Everything else is categorized as "that shit" now. So now, instead of watching that shit, do yourself a favor and watch Death Note, a show about a guy murdering people mercilessly and a cat and mouse game between him and the world's greatest detective. You'll thank me for it, I guarantee you.
Raijinili
What about Melancholy?
Ultimaninja
Do not forget about the Death Note Live Action Movie
chrishawke
I did not like that certain story arc in the manga.

I have a dreaded feeling the anime will have that same certain story arc as the manga.
Dr Strum
From your description, Ash, this show sounds just as stupid as the rest you described.

And so completely cliché.
Leyviur
Maybe because you're complete and utter fail.
Dr Strum
Or maybe 'cause you never read so you don't know how painfully overused that plot line is.
Leyviur
So? Everything is cliched nowadays. Just because it's cliched doesn't mean it's bad.
Dr Strum
The problem with this cliché is that it's far too common, and far too limited in potential.
Leyviur
Then don't watch it. Jesus, quit whining.
Irysa
There's already a thread.

Here
Dr Strum
Whatever anime you're watching now, it sucks. Stop watching it.

Then don't watch it. Jesus, quit whining.

The cold, deadly hand of hypocrisy.
Leyviur
That just tells you to stop watching your current anime, never to watch this one.

You got served.

QUOTE(Chaos Seraph @ Oct 21 2006, 09:57 PM) *

There's already a thread.

Here

THat's for the comic.
Swifty-chan
Ahh, I've read and enjoy the manga. Though I find the live action movie to be quite... okay. A little boring at the begining, but an unexpected twist in the end.
Malice
The manga's ending sucked for me >:[

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.