Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Okami
Lacrima Castle > Technology and Entertainment > Other Games
Leyviur
Are you playing this?

If not, get fucked.
Yourself
Got it today for my birthday, and I AM LOVING IT! I love the graphics, sometimes I just sit in one spot just to admire the landscape. The fighting is great, a little repetitive, but great.

You have no soul if you don't have this :)
chrishawke
WHERE'S ALL THE LOVE?!

A few wallpapers. CLICK. NOW.
Rhiannon
OH YEAH I FORGOT THAT I COULD POST HERE ABOUT HOW I HAVE IT AND STUFF NOW.

I love everything except for the non-boss battles. And I realize that doesn't make any sense, considering other games I've played and enjoyed all of the combat in... Anyway, I don't like them and I try to avoid them most of the time. :(

Also, does Clover Studio even know how studio is pronounced..?
Rhiannon
I finished it yesterday. It's great, but... I'd say it's definitely overrated. And WHAT THE HECK at that song that plays during the credits. It's like a completely different style from the rest of the music in the game, how lame. :(
Ultimaninja
If only I were fortunate to be rich...
but alas, I can only dream of the day (Dec. 25th, 2006) that I might lay eyes upon my very own Okami game.

I've seen the beauty of it's color and graphics. I've done research on Japanese mythology to find how close to myths it went...

I want it...badly...
Yuka
TOPIC NECROMANCY

Great game is great, but it had two major flaws. D:

Non-boss battles were boring, and the game was stupidly easy until the final boss.

Also, soundtrack is awesome.
Shadow
It's one of the best soundtracks out there, along with God of War's and some others.

The final boss was also easy to me.
And its design could have been better, I felt like I was fighting Master Hand.

I want to play this again, but I have to wait for my Ninjutsu sensei to come back from Europe to get it back.
Yuka
The final boss was the only part I actually died on, and yeah, Master Hand :|
Rhiannon
Oh, I know a nice hard fight. But it's optional.

YOU ALL DON'T GO TO TO GALE SHRINE AFTER ONI ISLAND ENOUGH MY GOD THOSE FIGHTS ARE HARD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.