Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That's mighty useful (BF07)
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
ChefMKT
On BF07, Ishiene has protect status for the first two turns and gives a total of +120 POW. Now, I just stormed her troops with Milanor and a really high powered Steal card (Around 2000 before the battlefield) Now, I managed to bring her down to 1 morale on my second turn (Day 3 when she counterattacked me) and I checked her status screen...now it read that she gives +239 POW upon defeat. Curious, I depleted her morale and lo behold I got a hefty +239 on my Sanctuary card. I'm not sure why this happens so anyone wanna take a guess as to why this happens? I wonder if this will work on other units with limited turn protection...
Dr Strum
I don't remember any battlefield where Ishiene has Protect, and BF7 just sounds like the weirdest place for it to happen...
ChefMKT
Yeah, I didn't know that either but she does have protect for the first 3 days.
Dr Strum
The first three days?
That's just not possible.
The first three phases, did you mean?
ChefMKT
Oh sorry, yeah the first three phases. -_-
Yukira
+239 POW upon defeat

..that call glitch.If you want,i'll tell you how to get that point (In fact,MAX POINT YOU CAN GET IS 255)
...not only in BF 7,also another BF (don't remember exactly) have this special point.
..and "Protect" effect have nothing to do with this point .
ChefMKT
Yes, please do. And also, just for the sake of it, how'd you get the other effects in your youtube videos? ("Dark Jihad" and "Super Diamond Dust")
Raijinili
I'm interested in how this works.
Yukira
Since i'm not good in EL,so i made this pic,(In BF 07)
if you got it,try yourself.
Bt remember "Recovery HP'' of enemy is the most important part.

IPB Image

....If Sting didn't make "Out of Card" Condition,you can get ~~~ point you want.~_~

_Dark Jihad ---> i also didn't know how to make this again ~~
_Diamond ---> drop some layer and object
Yukira
...look like Atlus has removed this bug in E version,.....
...like i said before,.i could gain 255 Points in J ,...but in E = 0 >_<

IPB Image-IPB Image

...i don't like it ><
Desu
I didn't manage to get this in the japanese version...
I must be doing things wrongly...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.