Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GULCASA IS THE NEW EIN
Lacrima Castle > Sting Games > Yggdra Union
Rhiannon
user posted image

See?! Look at Gulcasa and all of his girls as they go out to battle! Gulcasa has more girls than Ein, and they have diversity in gender! Isn't that amazing?!

<3 Gulcasa.
Leyviur
Uh ...
Rhiannon
Well you said Yggdra is hot, so I can say that Russel is both a girl and a boy at once.

Actually, I'm not completely sure that the Valkyrie sprite I used was Aegina. It may just be a generic Valkyrie. But close enough. >_>
Feral Phoenix
*laughs*

If there are more Gulcasa faces, I just might do an icon on that.

That's great. XD
Yourself
I doubt Russell would WANT to be female. Put Ishiene in there instead of Russell.
Dr Strum
Ishiene is not on Gulcasa's side, and Russel is there as a substitute for Ledah.
Yourself

Bah, I'm not thinking today. But then shouldn't Russell be in the upper center? (I'm thinking the main artwork sense)
Dr Strum
No.
Anonoymous BBS
Gulcasa is nothing like Ein.

Gulcasa is so angry...and i bet he ignores those girls anyways.
Dr Strum
You missed that it was a joke.
And he doesn't ignore the girls. At least, he doesn't ignore one of them.
Renegade Guardian
Who the griffon rider?

Anyway, from what I've seen he seems more like the streotypical "I rule all" kinda guy
Rhiannon
The Griffon Rider is Emilia.

Gulcasa doesn't look like such a generic character, to me. :( But I can't read, so I wouldn't know.
Dr Strum
Gulcasa's not generic. Oh wait. If he's the new Ein...
Rhiannon
I can only see Gulcasa with one woman, maybe even two. I'll decide after I play the English version. But with Ein, I could see him with any of the four girls you travel with. So Gulcasa really is nothing like Ein in my mind. Jerk.
Ebe
While it has nothing to do with his name, Gulcasa seems to be in the tradition of...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Dr Strum
You have an interesting imagination.
Ebe
About possible Gulcasa connections to regional themes?
Dr Strum
... No. Never mind.
Desu
...is gulcasa a dragon?
Megafreak
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

But in Riviera, the other four girls are also main characters.
In this game, they're there as comrades, and nothing more, at least, to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.