Reply to this topicStart new topic
> КОСОВО ЈЕ СРБИЈА, the Balkans on YouTube
P.P.A.
post Sep 25 2012, 10:52 PM
Post #1

Architect of the Great Wall of Text

Group: Naughty Children
Member No.: 121

 In the south-eastern corner of Europe, there is a peninsula named after its most prominent mountain range: the Balkan. Across it live a diversity of peoples—many of South Slav stock, though also Vlachs, Albanians, Greeks, and many others. Orthodox Christianity thrives alongside Sunni Islam, and where ethnic cleansing has yet to homogenise a region, as you move from valley to valley, you will come upon many an enclave of ethnic minorities.

 Be it cuisine, architecture, religion, or culture, this peninsula today is a colourful mixture of many centuries of influences exerted upon its people by outside forces.
 The Balkan found itself a border province of the Eastern Roman Empire, which left its imprint in the Romanian and Vlach peoples, who to this day speak a Latinate language. Here, the great migration of Slavs found its final destination; today, South Slavs populate most of the Balkans, and have left their genetic imprint even in other ethnic groups. The Adriatic coast was long the realm of the Serene Republic of Venice and its trade empire, maintaining a rivalry with the small but wealthy Republic of Ragusa.
 After the fall of Constantinople, it was the Turks who conquered all of the peninsula; though their advance was stopped by the valiant Poles and Austrians at Vienna, the Ottoman Empire remained until the later 19th century a dominant power in the region, though the Austrian Empire—and later client states of Russia—encroached upon it, and, too, left a deep imprint on the peoples and regions under its rule.

 A constant in all this was that the Balkans was always periphery: conquered, dominated, and divided time and time again, each cycle accompanied with extraordinary violence. Indeed, this history of war, rape, mass murder, and ethnic cleansing has manifested itself in the soul of many Balkan people. From village to village, they hate each other's guts, and would relish in nothing as much as in cutting the throats of each and every of their neighbours, although they all look the same to the outside observer.

 Whenever they were not under the thumb of an greater realm, the peoples and nations of the Balkans were sure to wage incessant, senseless war upon one another. Be it far-fetched, ancient claims on a strip of land as worthless as any other in this poor and wretched corner of the world, a different religion another people chose to violate the principles of, or merely revenge for past atrocities—the people of the Balkans never fall short of an excuse to try to exterminate each other.

 Bosniaks and Serbs, Serbs and Albanians, Albanians and Greeks, Greeks and Macedonians… each nation hates to the core at the very least one of their neighbours—where fragile alliances don't force them to downplay their irrational hatred, they are more likely to hate everyone both outside and inside their ever-shifting borders. And at the most trivial of pretexts, these tensions erupt into violence unparalleled on the world outside of Central Africa.

 But it is not only when they depopulate villages, ruin cities, displace hundreds of thousands, massacre—one way or another—civilians, and barely find the time to dig mass graves deep enough to hide from the eyes of war crime tribunals the mountains of corpses their campaigns leave behind that these ignoble savages make their miserable lives even more miserable by showering each other with hatred.
No, the advent of the internet has laid out before them a new battlefield, even more pointless than the ones whose soil is already deeply soaked in blood: YouTube comments.

 This thread is devoted to chronicling these torrents of insults, left on each and every Balkan pop video from somewhere in or around ex-Yugoslavia, and formulated in English barely above the level of a second-grader learning it as their second language.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
P.P.A.
post Sep 25 2012, 10:57 PM
Post #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQzJmUHxDnE

hahaha arkan died on his knees begging for his life. his name is now less than mud.

the bosnian muslims crushed the serbians in the end. they won the war.

arkan was last seen being used as worm food. apparently, even the worms found him distasteful.

fuck arkan.

kind regards

—oneraceonedestiny, 6 days ago

Arvanites fucked you in the ass many times should i mention that Napoleon Zervas the leader of the Greek partizan group EDES who deported all the Chams was a Souliot??I know i;m one of them and i trully despice Albanians with all my heart..Greek Army conquered North Epirus twice the Third time will be the last...All Muslim scums like you will be vanished from the map...Who cares about our debts last time we declared bunkrupt we doubled our country within 20 years..Albania will be shortened!

—Jeffanos in reply to GreatAlbania100, 1 week ago

Come say this in Albania little motherfucker...just come...

All Albanians fuck your wife, your mother and all your dead family little prick.

You still don't know albanians. They can rape your dirty gay ass of fucking orange batavians.

We fucked turkish, serbs and all rest of shitty races near our territories so you think we are afraid of a country with bunch of little shitty drug dealers ?

We fucked you, We fuck you and we will fuck you cause we are Albanians,

deal with it!

—GreatAlbania100 in reply to hardcore100procent, 3 weeks ago

im macedonian and have nothing with geece. i honestly dont hate you guys unlike othe macedonians we need to unite and kill the gay albanians.

—MrMacedonia4life in reply to GrEeKsTylEsS, 3 months ago
+Quote Post
P.P.A.
post Sep 25 2012, 11:07 PM
Post #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVRvCJ0L2Gg

Serbian dogs you got osmanli dick for 400 years ofcourse you will eat turkish kebab if you have not tried ask your mother for how it tastes she will tell :)))

—snakeplisken78, 1 week ago

AAAAA SMRDA OVDJE VISE NEGO MUHA NA GOVNIMA STA JE PICKE SMRDSKE IZGUBILI STE JEDNA JE RBIH IMA BOSNE IMA ISLAMA IMA MUSLIMANA DOBRO ZNATE KO SE PITA U RBIH I KO JE VECINSKI NAROD JBG PRVI STE POCELI PA MRTVI ZAVRSILI A JOS STE NESTO U RBIH MOJOJ DRZAVI JEDINOJ STA CEMO SAD HA???????

—rajvosasarajevo, 1 month ago

FIGHT WITH MUJAHIDEEN TO REMAIN RIGHT FOR SOCIAL PAYMENT!

—DatZortaw, 1 month ago

That's a sick beat in the background. It's strange how these Yugoslav War music videos have such low production values but such awesome tunes.

—Andriykobin, 2 months ago

song make me very strong and sex

—neebs1992, 4 months ago
+Quote Post
P.P.A.
post Sep 25 2012, 11:19 PM
Post #4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4PepeSs_oo

LOL...Dumb ass Turk...You raped alright...You killed us just like you did with the Armenians but you didnt defeat us... What you raped became the Muslims of Bosnia...We raped you thats why you left the Balkans...Death to Zigani Turks... Long live Serbia and her allies and all Orthodox people.. Constantinople will be Christian again...

— BalkanBoy86RS in reply to ottomanwarrior1980, 2 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJUiScbG4ww

I AM ORTHODOX BORNED IN CROATIA. A KRAJINA SERB YOU COMMUNIST PIG. My grandfather fought for Royalists in Dalmatia. But Commie-Mason from Croatia/Slovenia win because of Britain. Jebem te u usta ta ciganska.

—AleksandarBenkovac in reply to MaoistLeninistMarx, 3 months ago

I say that to your mothers pussy too,image, it's your soil, but who went to bring out the corn? Guess.

Refer it to Serbia and Albania dickwhat.

—SerbiavsNato in reply to Rilindas, 1 year ago

+Quote Post
Enzd
post Sep 26 2012, 02:19 AM
Post #5

NNNNNYAN

Group: Knights
Member No.: 45

Teehee, "dickwhat".

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
P.P.A.
post Sep 26 2012, 08:20 AM
Post #6

A dramatic reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_tdj-L84_8
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Sep 26 2012, 07:44 PM
Post #7

NNNNNYAN

Group: Knights
Member No.: 45

That was hilarious.

RRREMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
P.P.A.
post Sep 27 2012, 11:53 AM
Post #8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yek8iW9Nld4

FUCK SERBİA.. BOSNA TÜRKİYE BROTHERS..

—mw1925, 4 months ago

Eat shit and die muslim shit....

—MrMilan90 in reply to mw1925, 4 months ago

Christians cunt mother fuck pigs!

—mw1925 in reply to MrMilan90, 4 months ago

You will burn in hell cause islam is the wrong way of faith,your only goal in life is to kill.. Then DIE in hell

fucking piece of shit.....

who will burn in hell for some filthy child killer is a killer

Who killed 3000 serbian civilans in Kravice?Who killed serbian civilans in Zepa canyon and thats in the begining of the war...SO SHUT THE FUCK UP MUSLIM SCUM...

You did you did you stupid fascist nationalist and ethnic These are killers of lies, filth Serbs

We killed our own people???Hahahahhahaha you are fucking stupid bitch..Canadian general John Freiser said:MUSLIMS KILLED THEIR OWN CHILDREN IN ORDER TO BLAME THE SERBS.....

+Quote Post
P.P.A.
post Sep 27 2012, 02:35 PM
Post #9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KGulGRLBOs

@Marko Stojanovic whos the pussy you little bstard you are the weakest and ugliest race on earth you slavic shit you have only balls to fight against unarmed civilians albanians fuck you bitches up everytime everywhere

—K1ALBOGANGSTA, 2 months ago

Shqiptar pussy! Don't you have any drugs to sell? women to pimp (mostly your mom, aunts, sisters and cousins) countries to steal? or jihad to make? Fuck off out os serbian videos and try to say that shit in front of many serbs and you'll see how happy theyll be!

"albanians fuck you bitches up everytime everywhere" are you sure that it wasn't your pimps NATO/EU/USA who did all the work? That proves how the foster parents love hers spoiled kid! YOU UGLY TURKISH PIG SHIT! FUCK OFF BACK TO CAUCAUS!

—S3RBIAN3AGLE187 in reply to K1ALBOGANGSTA, 1 month ago

SLAVIC COWARD BASTARD THE ONLY DRUGS I SELL ARE THESE WHICH I GIVE YOUR MOTHER SO I CAN FUCK HER ALL NIGHT LONG THAT UGLY SERBITCH AND IM CHRISTIAN SO NO JIHAD AND THE ONLY WOMAN I PIMP ARE SERBITCHES SO BEFORE THE NATO BOMBED YOUR ASS THE ALBANINAS CIVILIANS DIDNT FOUGHT OVER 10 YEARS AGAINST THE SERBIAN ARMY BEFORE??? SLAVIC SHIT WE HAVE SMTHG CALLED BRAVERY WE ARE ALBANIANS AND WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHERS AGAIN EVEN IF WE HAVE JUST OUR HANDS AS WEAPONS YOU TUKISH SLAVIC MONGOLIAN SCUM

—K1ALBOGANGSTA in reply to S3RBIAN3AGLE187, 1 month ago

I shit on your bravery! Oh wait. YOU HAVE NO BRAVERY! You fucking cowards killed serbs in Kosovo who has been living there ever since the stone while until you turkish gypsies came from the land which is now Checnya!

Turkish Mongolian scum? you deacribed your ancestors XD I fucked your mom yesterday! i fucked your sisters too! and your mothers mother! You suck NATO dick for protection 24/7! Soon they will leave and we will finish what YOU started! You christian? r u sure that you're not serbian?

—S3RBIAN3AGLE187 in reply to K1ALBOGANGSTA, 1 month ago

SO YOU ARE SLAVIC AND WE ILLYRIAN AND YOU SAY WE CAMED HERE AND YOU LIVED HERE HAHAHAHA THATS ENOUGH TO SHOW HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ANIMALS ARE MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD YOU ARE THE IMMIGRANT THIS IS OUR LAND 100 years ago almost till vojvodina the majority was albanian BUT THEY GOT KILLED AND ASSIMILATED YOU ARE COWARDS YOU CAN FIGHT ONLY AGAINST CIVILIANS THIS IS ALBANIAN LAND AND DONT FORGET THE NATO TROOPS ARE THERE TO PROTECT YOU NOT US HOPFULLY THEY WILL LEAVE SOON OUR REVANGE WILL BE HORRIBLE

—K1ALBOGANGSTA in reply to S3RBIAN3AGLE187, 1 month ago

ahahahahaahah,you say albanians are illiryrian...you're stupid,albanians came from causasian mountains,and serbs came from carpats,this whole territories belong to serbia since 4th century,albanians came in 14th century...and same real facts,albania is american colony,and you're american slaves..i'm sorry for albanians

—PetarDelAragones in reply to K1ALBOGANGSTA, 1 month ago
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:01 PM