Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Um... five (important) questions
Animanga
post Jun 5 2009, 02:06 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hello :)

As the topic says here are the questions:

1. Since some key items appear only from respawned (...) objects: what would be the wisest method to gain them?

a) Destroy the objects and enemies on turn 1. Skip turn 2. Destroy the object(s) on turn 3 for the items. Finish off the enemies in this turn or the upcoming one(s), depending on the chosen KILL-row.

b) Destroy the objects and enemies on turn 1. Fight turn 2 (at the cost of vitality and durability for new weapons). Destroy the object(s) on turn 3 for the items. Finish off etc..

c) The same as above but including all the other turns after that (for example: if the map has a turn cap of 10, you fight all 10 of them for all possible weapons in that scene). Again, this one uses up vitality and durability.

d) Another suggestion of yours

2. Is the Japanese wiki regarding items mostly complete so far?

3. Are there any special/secret scenes or unique items/weapons which require a certain knight (Transoul <.<)?

4. Is there any new content to explore in the higher difficulties (extra scenes)? If yes, about how much (not so much, decent, very much)?

5. What would be the best way to use up as little as possible vitality? I really hate it when I need to sacrifice allies although it is part of the concept.

EDIT: 6. If I skip a turn: should I pick EXP or MP?

This post has been edited by Animanga: Jun 5 2009, 02:25 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Jun 7 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #2

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

I've looked at this topic at least three times now and the fact that nobody has answered is starting to make me feel bad. :( So I will answer!

1. Since some key items appear only from respawned (...) objects: what would be the wisest method to gain them?

That's really up to you. If you decide to pass turns, you can trade your time for EXP, which is always nice. If you decide to fight, though you'll lose Vitality and Durability, you'll get more EXP and weapons from killing more monsters. So it kind of balances out in the end.

2. Is the Japanese wiki regarding items mostly complete so far?

It seems to be. I haven't found any missing information on items there yet.

3. Are there any special/secret scenes or unique items/weapons which require a certain knight (Transoul <.<)?

I don't think so. The closest things would be the slight ending alteration based on a certain knight, and all of the little Pause Talk sequences.

4. Is there any new content to explore in the higher difficulties (extra scenes)? If yes, about how much (not so much, decent, very much)?

I don't think there are, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

5. What would be the best way to use up as little as possible vitality? I really hate it when I need to sacrifice allies although it is part of the concept.

To maximize your damage output, really. For normal enemies, always take advantage of their elemental weaknesses. For bosses, pay attention to the damage amount on weapons when you're selecting what to use. Don't rely on the weapon's level to tell you how much damage it'll do, because there are a lot of low-level weapons that do greater damage than higher-level weapons. Also, try not to let enemies regenerate HP too much. The recovery rate of later enemies can get pretty fast, especially on higher difficulties.

EDIT: 6. If I skip a turn: should I pick EXP or MP?

I usually choose EXP unless getting MP is annoying on the Scene I'm on. It feels like you get more EXP for your time than MP.

Hope that helped despite all of the things I wasn't sure of.

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Animanga
post Jun 8 2009, 03:09 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

Thank you for taking the time to answer them. Oh, and regarding

Hope that helped despite all of the things I wasn't sure of.

Well, vague answers are still better than no answers at all (except when they are related to critical questions) since they are still helpful. Now I have one last question to be answered:

Is there a way to restart a battle except resetting the game ("Continue")? The only other way, it seems, would be "Finish the battle". It is a bit tiring when you browse through the skips again and again. :(
+Quote Post
Yuka
post Jun 8 2009, 08:37 PM
Post #4

We'll soak this parched earth with our own blood.

Group: Magi
Member No.: 177

Not that I know of. The fastest way to get back to the title screen is by pressing L, R, Start, and Select at the same time, incase you didn't notice. It sure beats having to turn the DS off and then back on.

~~~
[20:15] Irysa: I hate myself
[20:15] Irysa: I made myself some curry
[20:15] Irysa: and then
[20:15] Irysa: I realised
[20:15] Irysa: I wasn't hungry
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:38 AM