Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The dream diary topic
Walrus
post Aug 22 2010, 02:37 PM
Post #46

ちょうちょうさん

Group: Angels
Member No.: 830

First part was about school or something, I don't really remember what was going on, but an old friend was there and we had to spit on spiders. It was also really dark out.

Second was some kind of movie version of a book about some kid being evil, and pretend rape and some black guy wishing for something from Chaos Emeralds in a tree.

~~~
COME ON BOYS LET'S GO KILL SOME BOOOOOOAR
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Aug 22 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #47

NNNNNYAN

Group: Knights
Member No.: 45

The first dream took place in a restaurant, I was with my grandmother, someone else and my great-grandmother, who was half my size and carrying a baby. For some reason me and my great-grandmother stayed back while the others went ahead to find a table, eventually me and her decided to go find them. After a little bit of walking she bumped into a wall baby-first, the baby fell to the ground and I checked to make sure it was okay only to find that the infant was a doll now. My great-grandmother started acting weird and suddenly she was a small, glowing crystal ball with wheels.

In the second dream I was wandering around an area that looked very similar to where I'm living now, except there was a large stadium somewhere and some magician/puppeteer/actor/comedian was playing there, I think he was yellow like a Simpsons character. I found the stadium and went to the gate, which looked like a quarantine cage or something, and the guy said it'd cost me $11.50 to get in. I had more than enough, but I didn't want to pay that much so I lied and said I didn't have it.

I was outside another familiar apartment in the third dream and though I was fully clothed I was carrying a pair of jeans and a jacket. All I really did was walk back and forth, thinking about the stuff my dad had to deal with when we were delivering newspapers. At one point a couple left the apartment across from me and walked up and down the sidewalk a few times before leaving, and at the end of the dream some truck pulled in from somewhere onto the sidewalk I was on and a black guy started walking towards it. I was paranoid something bad was going to happen so I quickly went inside where my dad praised me for some reason.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
chrishawke
post Aug 22 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #48

Man with Manly Biceps

Member No.: 15

I didn't have anything to write down my dreams when I woke up at 5 in the morning, so this is gonna be short.

First dream: Don't remember.

Second dream: A dream about a really, really, really tall bridge with a waterfall in the background. The bridge was probably over 200 feet tall. And I don't remember what happened in it.

Third dream: ... don't remember.

Fourth dream: A dream about Lisa Simpson from The Simpsons. Lisa was having a breakdown, kneeling, and crying because she couldn't put a dying armadillo that was on its back out of its misery. The armadillo talked trash to Lisa, saying how incompetent she was and that all her smarts and brains was for nothing. That made Lisa mad and she proceeded to choke the armadillo to death. End.

~~~
LACRIMA PEONZ ARTZ SHOWCASE (Aug. 14, 2010) - Part 1 , Part 2

"LACRIMA PEONS ARTZ" Archive <-- What's this?
Dec. 25 2005 to Aug. 13, 2010 - 371 images, 48.6 MB, fixed some filenames and typos
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 22 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #49

Admiral

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 3

I remembered more earlier, but maybe it'll come back to me...anyway, from what i still remember, I was fiddling around with a Luger pistol for some reason, and I was following somebody, then there was something about the code name "water"...

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 23 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #50

ちょうちょうさん

Can't remember, since I jolted myself awake after realizing the power was out, but I'm fairly certain nipples were involved. Nipples and lesbians.

~~~
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Aug 23 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #51

Check Length

Member No.: 1632

the beginning is a bit fuzzy but my current roommate and I are returning from some wooded camp area and we stop at a restaurant hwere we sit at a table with Junpei, Chidori, and I think Yukari from Persona 3; along with Ramona Flowers from Scoot Pilgrim vs. the World (WHICH I HAVEN'T SEE YET). There's some sort of conversation going on when suddenly Gideon shows up and gives us all a bag. I assume my bag is filled with kidney beans but they're actually roasted Chickpieas so i eat them. Roman gets tapdancing shoes and Junepi just gets a bag of garbage.

Somethingsomethingsomething and there's a school with monsters and humans (though the humans are unaware). A man who resembles Rush Limbaugh visits the school with a dog which may or may not be a monster, nonetheless it is a threat to the monsters so a group of them try to kill it. Secretly the student council president/class representative pretends to kill the dog but takes it with him and visits Main Character/my house which seems to be presented in a 4koma style. One scene I seem to remember is the Class rep hiding the dog in the laundry machine and the MC ready to turn it on yelling "CROSS-OVER!"

there's more that I can't remember
+Quote Post
Shiokazu
post Aug 23 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #52

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 1937

i remember the dream i had this noon.

i was part of a fighting game, i was wearing a blue jacket and its collar was covering my face to the height of my nose. my weapon was a black umbrella which looked more like a small spear/epee. i called it Black Torn

i had to fight endlessly against lots of weird characters for no apparent reason but, i had a feeling that somehow i was doing my part in a big and generic " save the world " kind of plot.

it was cool, the one quote i remember now is:

BLACK TORN SPIRAL

and that was awesome.

~~~

IPB Image click to read.

+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 23 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #53

Admiral

Can't remember much about this one, but there was some implied yuri. I had a 'wife' and we slept in the same bed, but that's about it.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Aug 24 2010, 10:42 AM
Post #54

Determined

Member No.: 1463

I don't remember all that much, but I know that at one point I got my senor pictures, and none of them had me in them. I was complaining about this, and one of them (the first) actually looked like it could be me, but I was wearing glasses and my hair was longer.
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Aug 24 2010, 01:38 PM
Post #55

Check Length

Member No.: 1632

Somethingsomethingsomething and I'm at my house and I meet an old man. Either he or I have to leave that location so I bundle him in a sleeping bag and attach it to a helicopter where my comrades will take him to safety. I go outside with my sisters to a graveyard and apparently there are corpses exploding in their graves. At the graveyard there is a newsperson and as they speak one of the corpses explode. They go in depth about who the people were etc. Suddenly there's a mob and my sisters and I try to escape. We find a magic pencil that draws objects and my sisters decided to draw a really crude plane that runs on the thought of humiliating other people. It only flies about a foot above their heads so I take the pencil and draw a mechanical dragon that seems to be made of some sort of thick paper that runs on Hatred and some complex emotion that I can't seem to identify. I see in my mind's eye a list of runes I can inscribe upon the dragon and write them down. The mob leader is clearly afraid of the dragon and the mob disperses. I let the dragon fly around while I go through a trial of fighters.
+Quote Post
Shiokazu
post Aug 24 2010, 08:39 PM
Post #56

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 1937

my dream was SO FUCKING SCARE; that i cant remember much stuff, BUT, gore gore gore and shadowy things.

it looked more shadowy than all the Shin Megami Tensei games together + some terror great classic books, AND Persona Style.

all i remember is that, i should find my way out that dimension, without dying. or else, my soul would be eaten, and my existence would fade away.
and a fight with a huge red, spikey armoed devil where it slashed my back.

i woke up with my back feeling like it was slashed.

creepy

~~~

IPB Image click to read.

+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 24 2010, 10:32 PM
Post #57

Admiral

This dream was something about some kind of training in order to surpass someone in something that was never explained. I recall exhausting myself, even though it wasn't physical training, though I couldn't even see what I was actually doing to 'train' either.

Edit: Also in my dream from the other night, I think my 'wife' was named Salsa.

This post has been edited by Rosetta: Aug 24 2010, 10:33 PM

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 25 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #58

ちょうちょうさん

Okay, relatively messed up dreams this time.

The first/first two were crazy plots where some time before the events that were happening at parties, some ridiculous rape/murder/severe beating took place and involved like half the guests at some party. Not particularly sure what happened, but some fat guy was there, shaved wood pretend stabbings, evidence and whatnot.

So then it cuts to the future or something, where it's night or morning, and my younger brother was signing up for a class trip. But Luanne from KotH was the receptionist woman, and said that the three souls he had equipped(A/DoS) were too dangerous, and caused the ridiculous events previously mentioned. My parents pick him/me(I have no idea who I was) up and walk down to some large gym place, which is some sort of multicourt tennis facility they built with far too many breakable things to hold proper tennis matches, and like five or six other awesome rooms full of computers or LAN groups or what have you. So I pick up a random 360 controller that looked more like a 64 one, and played some incredibly absurd Halo-thing. It ended with me playing Lois Griffon, slaughtering the competition and making everyone angry, trying to find someone with a penis that would fit the condom she/I had to win some sort of contest.

~~~
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 25 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #59

Admiral

This is an odd one. I was with some group of people visiting some hybrid university/industrial building, and we were told to hang up our coats in this one room, which was pitch black except for the lit floor (so the floor and ceiling could not be seen), and some strange doors that were floating in the middle of the air, and when opened up, all you could see inside was a black liquid that led to somewhere, but apparently I needed a 'ticket' to get in, so I opened another door and it kept shooting random objects at me instead. Then I was wandering the halls, and needed to reach the third floor, but the stairway was a broken mining elevator thing which also happened to be ruined.

Then "security" found me, like I shouldn't have been there, and they released lots of strange and violent animals in the halls, and I decided to escape by...going up the ruined elevator. Then I was on the first floor again, and tried to hide in that weird door room, but became invisible by accident and then we all left casually as if nothing ever happened, the end.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 26 2010, 08:10 PM
Post #60

Admiral

All I remember was being in some kind of strange purple and chaotic space that had portals to absolute knowledge organized into genres. My memories beyond that are nothing more than little flashes of deja vu from thinking of certain things, but I can never get a clear image before it disappears.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post

35 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:25 AM