Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The dream diary topic
Rosetta
post Oct 1 2015, 04:52 AM
Post #511

Admiral

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 3

I was nearly kidnapped, and also there was a woman who had a mentally disabled child convinced it was a dog, then had its brain placed into an actual dog so it could be her pet.

~~~
Au.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Oct 15 2015, 02:29 PM
Post #512

Check Length

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1632

There was a custom map creator for Mario Kart 8. It was better than it could ever possibly be in reality.
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Dec 21 2015, 03:22 AM
Post #513

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

I had a lot of weird dreams earlier but the one I remember most was being chased into a room by the killer from Scream. I was able to get into the room by myself but had trouble closing the door because he kept sticking his arm in the way. That... was pretty much it.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Feb 27 2016, 01:31 PM
Post #514

Check Length

My dad was talking about what my grandfather was like when he was young (but he died when my dad was 2 so I dunno). Then I walked out onto my driveway and saw a crowd forming. Morgan Freeman was there, wearing a supreme shirt. I asked them why they were all there and they told me that Supreme was supposed to be selling stuff here. They started to leave when a food truck showed up. Surprise, the truck is selling Supreme.

I need to not drink before going to sleep.
+Quote Post
P.P.A.
post Mar 11 2016, 01:30 PM
Post #515

Architect of the Great Wall of Text

Group: Naughty Children
Member No.: 121

I took a brief nap just now and had a short, uneventful dream where I was out with my parents and my grandmother on a little trip.
We came home to our garden, parked the car and got out. My father and my grandmother went into the garden a bit, while my mother was getting ready to make lunch.
I forgot what exactly our conversation was, but I think I expressed that I thought my grandmother would stay for a few hours before going home, but my mother said something like “no, you only have a few more minutes.”
It was then that I realised that my grandmother passed away years ago. I didn't have any time left with her at all. A few fleeting moments before I'd wake up, at best. And then I woke up.

And now I'm sad.
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 3 2016, 10:00 PM
Post #516

Admiral

I was in some bookstore watching cutscenes in which some little girl had her teeth broken by some horrible man, and then suddenly I was going to school at some really fancy European building on a sunny day, and I was joined by several students including a girl who was a mix of Youmu Konpaku and Vanilla (from Galaxy Angel), and we were all in fancy uniforms and told we couldn't leave until the semester was over. The building then grew wings and took off into the sky, and so began our days in flying magic school that reminded me of Mana Khemia.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Aug 5 2016, 08:00 AM
Post #517

NNNNNYAN

In my dream this morning I was Tina Fey's best friend, which was pretty fun for me all by itself, but she actually had a pretty long adventure involving her chasing some guy she was in love with and she had me come along with her. I'm guessing this was more of a character and not really something she would do in real life. I can't remember exact details but we went to quite a few different places and we ate SO MUCH food.

All in all it was pretty awesome, I wish I had more fun dreams and less depressing ones.

~~~

+Quote Post
Enzd
post Dec 5 2016, 08:37 PM
Post #518

NNNNNYAN

The other morning I had a dream where I walked from "Ohio" back to "Nevada"... obviously the areas did not look much like they actually are in real life. Apparently I stopped in at New Zealand along the way because in the middle of this trip I was in a beautiful green grassland that looked like it could have been The Shire. When I arrived in Nevada the sky was a scary color of orange, like it was on fire, and everything was actually really dark on the ground.

I went to my grandma's house and as I approached the door she surprised me from behind, but she thought I was my grandpa. In the dream I thought this was weird but was okay with chalking it up to it being dark outside, then realized she was crazy when we went inside, where it was lit, and she still did not recognize me. Then some nonsense happened about using the dream's version of a Netflix account during the trip, or something.

Then this morning I had a dream where I was in my room at my grandma's house, and some guy was in it with me. In the dream this guy was very familiar to me, but I can't even remember his face now. I do remember him being attractive though. Anyway he was spending the night or something, and he brought ecstasy which he made himself. I was apprehensive about trying it because I thought it might fry my brain, so he asked me some random questions to supposedly test whether ecstasy would ruin my head, and I answered all of them, including a math one which I probably would not be able to answer so quickly in real life.

Anyway I decided I would try some, but then he pulled out these really dirty cups that contained the tabs and I was having second thoughts again. During this I started to remember that I have a boyfriend, and he would be home in probably four hours from that time in the dream, so I was feeling really nervous about how this was all going to go down, since it seemed like me and this guy were eventually going to have sex. The dream kind of faded out though and ended before I could take any of the ecstasy.

~~~

+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Dec 15 2016, 04:21 PM
Post #519

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

Huh. Apparently I never posted this dream I had a few months ago.

From what I could remember, me and my brother (and maybe one of my cousins?) were outside in some clearing on the side of a not-very-steep hill. Suddenly, there were a ton of elk? (or was it deer?) corpses all around us, and some dead coyotes too. In the dream I said to myself, "I've been reading way too many forest skeleton stories." and then I woke up.

I don't know, man. Asaph and Walrus laughed at it a lot when I told them over Skype. Maybe I remembered it better than than I do now, or mayber they're just crazy.

My dreams lately have been difficult to remember bizarre mixtures of everything. I don't like it when it's too chaotic to even remember right.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Jan 4 2017, 02:34 AM
Post #520

Admiral

I "woke up" in a hospital with a headache and amnesia, and was told I had been in some sort of car accident that left a bunch of shrapnel in my head that had to be carefully extracted, but that I would be OK. Then my parents were somehow unable to give me a ride home, so a bunch of random people showed up to do it instead. Only we were on the run because there was some sort of criminal, mafia conspiracy? Then in the end, we ended up somewhere dark where ghosts showed up and revealed most of the people there were undead and were to be taken away for being alive past their allotted times.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Mar 12 2017, 03:56 PM
Post #521

Check Length

I dreamt that my friend finally got a job after applying for almost a year now. :(
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Apr 27 2017, 01:22 PM
Post #522

Lieutenant

Member No.: 16

I woke up from a recursive nightmare and decided not to go back to sleep because fear.

(I think I tend to dream like a plot in a movie or book. That might help you imagine what's happening.)

---

There were monsters in my apartment building. We (the other character and I) found that the monsters were described in a book. We read through the book and found it describing my life, starting with childhood and then my life with my family. As we start to turn the last page of the book, I'm turning into a monster that appears on the last page, so we turn back. But the monster's still hiding in the book. I decide that I have to die so that all this can end, and convince the other character to kill me.

Then it turned out the previous story was from a series of (a tableful of neatly piled) books, and I'm returning to the library because I don't want to finish the story. [For some reason,] The books are from the occult section. I consider peeking into the last book, but I feel a power or something, like the monster is trying to escape from the story, and I get scared and leave the books there. But the threat hasn't passed.

---

At this point, I woke up. In my groggy state, I feel like the monster will escape into the real world if I just imagine the final book opening, so I decide to distract myself on the Internet until I'm awake enough to forget it. I kinda didn't want to forget it, because I thought it was a neat idea for a horror movie, but I figured I'll just stay awake until I either forget it, wake my brain up, or shake off the psychic link to the inner world.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post May 9 2017, 02:39 AM
Post #523

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Member No.: 4

It was awful.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Jun 7 2018, 06:55 AM
Post #524

Check Length

Something about becoming a school bus driver in NYC and being terrible at it and almost driving it off a bridge because there was no sign saying that the lane was unfinished. Then old man skywalker disagreeing with rey about bringing along a force sensitive person who will probably turn to the dark side
+Quote Post
P.P.A.
post Jul 5 2018, 03:30 PM
Post #525

Architect of the Great Wall of Text

Group: Naughty Children
Member No.: 121

Last night I dreamt that I took a sudden flight to Thailand/Malaysia (I think it said “Thailand” but it was actually Malaysia—not that I've ever been to either country IRL), for reasons unknown. Business trip of my father? I arrived almost immediately, before noon even; but after I'd arrived, I dared the return trip because the return trip would actually take a realistic amount of time (many hours).

A local young man with overall poor manners served as my bellhop/guide. I tipped him 2 € (but no more, because of his poor manners; though he was just some guy from a local slum, not properly uniformed or trained).

After inspecting my hotel room (I forgot if I napped in it), which was modest and rather dark and barren, I went to a restaurant. Walking over some stairs I came to the hotel's overdimensioned courtyard—it was like a mixture of a Moroccan riad (with a typical ornate cornice) and a shophouse's skywell, except more horizontal and vertical, and maybe the size of a football field.
This building is probably what I remember most vividly, and why I remember the dream at all. I didn't like it, it was very modern overall, kinda ugly, and ill proportioned. I however acknowledged that it incorporated elements of local (and not-so-local) building traditions, and that it echoed the layout of shophouses found in the region (which is why I thought this was Malaysia rather than Thailand). There was some greenery in this courtyard, as well as a few cafés and restaurants in the walls.

I only remember being worried about the quality of the food before I woke up. Also somewhere along the way I saw a local girl who I thought was ugly.
+Quote Post

35 Pages V « < 33 34 35
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:33 AM