Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need help please
Kyoriku
post Oct 21 2013, 07:10 AM
Post #1

Lazy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2688

I'm new here.Just finish yggdra union on easy mode, currently playing hard mode.I'm looking around to ask how Hard is different from Easy.If anyone could point out the different and have any good advice please share them with me.
Oh and I saw this face in the battle faces of YU when looking at the site.So Who's this?
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Oct 21 2013, 07:24 AM
Post #2

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

In hard mode your Morale doesn't recover, and you have access to some new scenes.
That character is Vanessa, of Kiss of Death fame.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Kyoriku
post Oct 21 2013, 09:46 AM
Post #3

Lazy

Ok thanks.Well no morale recover is gonna be hard but i'll manage (you can still recover morale using item right?).And can I get Pamela on Hard?I've seen other used her but couldn't recruit her on my play.

Vanessa of Kiss of Death fame?How can you meet her in the game?(Oh I'm playing PSP ver of YU)
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Oct 21 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #4

Determined

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1463

Err.. Gonna venture out here without totally knowing the answers so if I'm wrong about anything someone else feel free to correct me. You can still recover morale with items, yeah.

I THINK you can get Pamela. Dunno how though. GameFAQs or something might answer that better than here.

Kiss of Death is a card I'm pretty sure.
+Quote Post
Kyoriku
post Oct 23 2013, 12:51 PM
Post #5

Lazy

Thanks for confirming about recruiting Pamela and morale recovery.Kiss of Death is a card i know but how on can you see the battle faces when she's a card?Don't tell me when you active the card,she will replace the Lead unit and after 7.77 sec she vanish leaving the Lead unit lying on the ground O.o?
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Oct 23 2013, 02:16 PM
Post #6

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

In Hard, you recover morale at all the times you normally would have except when you level up. Vanessa's face shows up when Kiss of Death's card skill animation is going, just before it brings you back to active gameplay (then it changes back). You can also go to a new battlefield on Hard if you fight on BF48 (obviously with new scenes, new enemies, new card skills). It's basically a slightly delayed version of the same ending, but it's pretty neat and you'll need to go there to complete everything in the extra contents.

I'm not sure about the specifics with Pamela joining you, but when I played it ages ago I got her to join me on Hard just by having Nietzsche talk to her. I'm pretty sure I still beat her up. I'd double check this on GameFAQs to be sure, though.

Using Refreshment is a really good idea on Hard mode. Then you can make up for the fact that you don't regain morale when you level up, and it's good to get rid of status effects anyway. If you had a hard time with the game on your first playthrough, you might also want to use a guide to make sure you don't miss too many of the hidden items. Then you have a lot more to use for morale recovery, and I'd also recommend equipping good items for their stats and effects when you know you're about to start a tough fight. It really helps a lot.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Nao-chan
post Jun 30 2014, 05:26 PM
Post #7

Lazy

Member No.: 2690

As for with Pamela on PSP:

You don't have to get her on Hard mode. I got her via Normal by fuliling the other conditions; >Getting 1 of her items in a previous playthrough. >Having Nietzsche talk to her.

And I got her that way. I did it for both South Marduk & Northeast Marduk. Cos I wanted to be shure <<.
+Quote Post
P.P.A.
post Jun 30 2014, 10:33 PM
Post #8

Architect of the Great Wall of Text

Group: Naughty Children
Member No.: 121

QUOTE(Nao-chan @ Jun 30 2014, 07:26 PM) *

As for with Pamela on PSP:

You don't have to get her on Hard mode. I got her via Normal by fuliling the other conditions; >Getting 1 of her items in a previous playthrough. >Having Nietzsche talk to her.

And I got her that way. I did it for both South Marduk & Northeast Marduk. Cos I wanted to be shure <<.

IPB Image

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:52 PM