Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The dream diary topic
DustyHaru
post Sep 30 2013, 02:10 PM
Post #481

Check Length

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1632

Dreamt I gave away the last bit of my Disaronno to a friend who got married.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Sep 30 2013, 08:46 PM
Post #482

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

I've had a lot of dreams lately. Mostly about my previous job, and the job before that. They were mostly about me going back and not really remembering how to do my job, or arriving at work and not having a headset (last job was tech support, previous was phone surveys). Another I had was me going back to my previous previous job for like, a day of work, and instead of clocking in I just sat around eating the free food they had out for some reason.

I've had a lot of eating dreams too, actually... one involved me going to a hot dog stand that was apparently the last hot dog stand around. I guess this was during an apocalypse or something. But anyway I helped myself because no one was around and, somehow I wound up with a pile of taco meat and... stuff instead of a hot dog.

The only non-work and non-food related dream I remember having recently was kind of disturbing to me, actually. I was hitching a ride with someone to a bus stop for some reason and I was in the back seat of the car. Once we arrived, I leaned in to thank the person driving me, but someone sitting in the front passenger seat put a gun to my head and shot me point blank. But I didn't die. I could feel the pain and I felt like I WOULD die, but I didn't. Instead, I put a cold, wet washcloth over the bullet hole on the back of my head. There was actually very little blood and no exit wound.

Anyway, I got out of the car and started asking the people there to call 911 or something, but nobody knew what to do. Like, literally they just kind of stumbled around and didn't do anything. The dream went on like that until I woke up.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
Frisk
post Sep 30 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #483

Determined

Member No.: 1463

Your post made me hungry. And then disturbed. :(
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Oct 1 2013, 03:17 AM
Post #484

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_jQVLovyBo

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Dec 1 2013, 12:08 AM
Post #485

NNNNNYAN

So in this dream I had, I don't know if I was me or someone else or like, two different people in the same body. In the dream, a friend gave me a CD player that was impossibly old-looking, with knob-things instead of buttons. That friend then died or something.

My roommate popped up and informed me that the chinese food he ate made him really sleepy because he hadn't had it in a long time. Then he went into the living room and passed out.

So here I was, in my room, with a small, old TV in my closet and the CD player. I received a phone call from a man named either Frank or Chuck, I don't remember. Now, this is where the weird stuff happens because the man almost felt like a husband to me, or at least very very close.

We were talking about different things, then he told me he got me a gift and suddenly I had a CD in my hands. I don't remember what kind of music was on it, but I put it in the player. Whatever was supposed to play didn't, all I could hear was some weird snore like sound.

I messed with the knobs on the CD player but it didn't improve, so I tried to turn it off. Even though the knobs were set to 'off' the sound was still going. I unplugged the player (because CD players plug in for power amirite) and it kept going, and I noticed the knobs had set themselves back to their active position.

Frank asked if maybe the CD could be returned and I told him that the issue is probably with the CD player. At this point, the line began cutting out. We did the expected "Can you hear me?" routine, until the static got too loud to hear each other.

The TV in my closet turned on by itself and was playing some kind of movie with static over it as well, it flashed a name on the screen which happened to be Chuck something, maybe implying it knew who I was talking to and the guy's name really was Chuck. The CD player was still emitting that strange noise. Suddenly, the static on the phone cut out and a female voice said "Gone in the wind."

It's really hard to put into text just how disturbing this dream was to me. During the whole thing there was this feeling of an oppressive force in the background somewhere. I was seriously scared when the TV turned on and I heard that voice, I didn't know what the hell was happening.

~~~

+Quote Post
Enzd
post Dec 1 2013, 04:58 PM
Post #486

NNNNNYAN

I had another weird dream. I got a phone call by someone who was apparently lost and hurt in the middle of nowhere. They dialed a random number and reached be my some chance. After talking with him for a couple minutes I conference called 911 and tried to get them to help.

The lady that answered was weird, too. She asked for information and I would relay the questions to the other guy even though he should have been able to hear her. Even though he couldn't hear her she could still hear both me and him when I was speaking to him. She kept complimenting me on my tone of voice and how I was keeping him calm, but in a creepy super-monotone voice. Anyway after like twenty minutes of this someone rescued the guy.

~~~

+Quote Post
Frisk
post Dec 4 2013, 06:40 PM
Post #487

Determined

Member No.: 1463

This is from a long while back, but it was really vivid and stuff and I remembered it and wrote it down so yeah.

It starts off in this old, run-down, beaten up cabin. Two floors, lotsa rooms. It's wooden, and has walls with holes and floors with holes and ceilings with holes and everything is an ugly brownish-yellow. A family lives there, a family of about seven or eight. One by one, they start dying. One of their own is killing them. As he kills them he realizes that all of them are gods, and he's gaining their powers with every kill he makes. He starts butchering them, throwing them down stairs, burning them alive. And eventually special police force agents hear and come to try and fight him. He's absorbed all the others by now, and he walks out of the cabin and he's on a long highway in the dark.

Attack dogs are barking and helicopters are surrounding him, blinding him with their lights. Cops are all around him, aiming at him. None of it matters. He has somewhere to be, and someone to see. He just blows them all away, and starts moving incredibly fast towards whatever he's going to. As he starts to move forward, he becomes me.

I wake up on a beach at a giant sea resort. I'm still looking for someone, but I have no clue where they are. I know that they are here, though, because everyone who ever was is here. The place is the Sea of the Unconscious, and every single person who ever lived is here, whether I see them or not. I'm lost, wandering aimlessly, and I end up in a large white void. There's steam everywhere, and the place is warm and nice. Straight ahead of me is a mirror that stretches forever to the left and right. Warm water flows slowly up and down the mirror, but it has no effect on the glass. I stare at it for a long while, then start to walk along one side of it.

Eventually I come upon two girls. One is the one I'm looking for, sitting still and wrapped in a green blanket, the other is unimportant. The three of us talk for a while before the unimportant one leaves. I stand behind this girl and we talk while watching each others' reflections. I knelt down and hugged her tight, pulling her as close to me as I could. Then we started having sex.

I woke up.
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Dec 20 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #488

NNNNNYAN

My recent dream was pretty much me in a mall. I seem to find my way into malls in my dreams. Anyway, I was walking around it, it was kind of small for a mall but it still felt huge somehow. Eventually I managed to get a chocolate-colored puppy, which was really adorable :3

So I walked around with this puppy in my arms, eventually I found some other kids my age, three girls and a guy. The guy was kind of a jerk but the girls were nice, and one of them offered to let me put my puppy in her basket, which might sound dirty now that I think of it.

Pretty soon I started to feel unwelcome or something so I wandered off for a short bit, then found the girl later. For some reason she set the puppy in a box with two other identical puppies. Thankfully I recognized certain features of mine and picked it up.

The rest of the dream was pretty much just me walking around with the puppy, I was looking for a spot to sit down and write down my number for one of the girls, but that never happened.

There was some subplot going on with the owner of the mall and some other dude who was higher up, but I don't remember what that was supposed to be.

~~~

+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Dec 20 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #489

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Member No.: 4

Speaking of dreams with malls and puppies, I'm pretty sure the last dream I had that had either of those things involved buying a puppy at a mall and then flipping out because it started eating itself.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Dec 21 2013, 10:38 PM
Post #490

NNNNNYAN

This time I had a dream about one of my old dogs biting me in different places so I could get into a school. Most of the bites weren't so bad... but then he bit me on the left leg, right around my thigh. It was extremely weird because I was watching it from outside of my body but could still feel the pain.

~~~

+Quote Post
Enzd
post Jan 30 2014, 12:18 PM
Post #491

NNNNNYAN

Oh, I had a bunch of badass, wild, crazy dreams over the past couple weeks.

BUT YOU WEREN'T THERE FOR ME AND NOW I'VE FORGOTTEN THEM SO I CAN'T SHARE THEM WITH YOU

YOU WEREN'T THERE DAMNIT ;_;

~~~

+Quote Post
Enzd
post Mar 3 2014, 09:44 PM
Post #492

NNNNNYAN

I had a couple of odd dreams. The first one was I guess a Walking Dead related dream, except I wasn't one of the characters and neither was anyone else. Me and my group got ambushed by another group of survivors and we were fighting. Eventually we thinned their ranks but all the noise attracted walkers, so while my group was busy killing zombies the remaining member of the opposing group cornered and approached me menacingly. Apparently I had some experience in biting people's faces off because that's what I was trying to do once he got to me. The dream ended there though.

The other dream didn't make as much sense. I was playing a "remastered" version of Knights of the Old Republic... except it wasn't KotOR at all, but in the dream it was. I was playing a female Jedi I guess and had gotten into some Sith base. Pretty soon I was inside the character or something. Anyway the only notable thing that happened was me convincing a random Sith grunt that I was actually a Dark Jedi trained at the base, and demanded he take me to the "great diaper"... yeah. Well the great diaper was actually a room and I got attacked by two giant laser-shooting blocks that I had to destroy. I don't remember anything else happening.

~~~

+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Apr 6 2014, 09:08 PM
Post #493

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Member No.: 4

I dreamt that me, my brother, and his friend (who in real life we had spent a few days with in notCanada together), were on a small bus that was going to Mexico. We were going to Mexico as part of some messed up plan we had when we were actually aiming to end up in California (except after Mexico we would be passing through Colorado before actually getting to California). Obviously this makes no sense since we were all coming from Minnesota. In a tiny bus. The bus driver made an angry face at me when I said I didn't have a passport.

When I was on the bus with them (there was no one else but us and the bus driver) I realized we had no food or anything. Nobody seemed concerned about that, and I also found out there was no bathroom which seemed like pure insanity. So the bus stopped at this transit center sort of place (except it was more like an airport) since apparently it just randomly stops at certain areas for no reason, and I got off and found a bathroom blah blah. Got lost because fuck airports and then SOMEHOW found my way back to the bus just before it was going to leave.

I didn't have food though so I got off at the next stop and bought food. When I came back the bus had already left, so I called my mother and she drove me to the next place the bus had stopped at and was like "So the bus's route number is ___ (don't remember) so you can just try to find signs with that number if you lose it again. Or you can call me, I'll get you caught up to it."

Definitely at the top of the list of "stupidest dreams I've had." There is nothing about this that is smart. >:(

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Apr 7 2014, 08:35 AM
Post #494

NNNNNYAN

I had a dream where chimpanzees were trying to tear a hole in the fabric of somethinorother and either end time or destroy the universe. Somehow felt Fringe-inspired.

Then yesterday I had my first really creepy dream in a while. Me and some guy I didn't recognize but was supposedly my friend were walking down a street or something. Pretty sunny, average day. Eventually we got to what I can only remember as a tunnel of some sort that went under a bridge.

There was a group of people there and one of them had a camera, the others were posing for a picture for some reason. Everyone in that group was super happy and excited, tourists I guess. They got my "friend" to pose in a picture with them, then we talked for a while, mostly about the bridge and how beautiful the tunnel was. I personally didn't understand what they saw in it because it was just a regular, damp tunnel to me.

After a few minutes of just talking me and my friend began walking forward again... only the whole tunnel became a lot darker, then we realized it had caved in just a yard or so away from where we were talking to the tourists. We spun around and they were all gone, like they weren't ever there to begin with. That's when we started running back through where we just came, because as soon as we realized what had just happened we both had the heaviest feeling of dread I've ever experienced, in dream or reality. It felt like something was watching us and moving toward us. That's pretty much where it cut off.

~~~

+Quote Post
Enzd
post May 14 2014, 10:15 PM
Post #495

NNNNNYAN

So... this isn't really a dream, or it didn't seem like a dream at all, but more like sleep paralysis.

In my room are two fans I have on all the time for air and noise, one is a tower fan in the middle of my room, the other is a smaller one that sits on the table next to my bed; its air flow is basically level with where my head rests on my pillows.

Anyways, I was laying in bed after waking up from sleeping all night. I was still tired, thinking of getting up, something I usually have to do in the morning when I don't feel completely rested. I closed my eyes and soon my fans started acting strangely. Instead of a steady-sounding flow of air, there would be a split-second pause every 6 seconds or so, followed up by a stronger "puff" of air. This didn't bother me at first, but then whenever they would puff there would be a weak ache in my right ear, the one facing them.

After a short bit, this was starting to make me pretty uncomfortable, so I tried to cover my ear with some blankets or something, but my ear would still throb and ache with each small blast. I rolled over onto my stomach to see if that would help, but now the blasts were causing my left ear to hurt.

This is where it started to get really weird for me, after just a few seconds the fans were doing this a LOT faster and it was starting to hurt a lot more. Instead of just my ear hurting, the blasts were starting to make my whole head ache and before it was over they felt like shockwaves going off in my brain. This was becoming unbearably painful so I finally decided to get up and do something... but I couldn't. My whole body felt numb and just wouldn't move.

It probably took me about a minute to finally force my body to move, and as soon as I did the fans were normal again and the shockwaves stopped. Needless to say I felt pretty confused. Part of me thinks it was a dream, but it all felt so seamless. If it was a dream, then it's strange that after waking up my ears were still achy from the blasts and my brain felt scrambled. Usually no physical feelings carry over from my dreams.

~~~

+Quote Post

35 Pages V « < 31 32 33 34 35 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:55 PM