Reply to this topicStart new topic
> LCN POKEYMANZ TIERS
P.P.A.
post Sep 6 2013, 02:58 PM
Post #46

Architect of the Great Wall of Text

Group: Naughty Children
Member No.: 121

Weezing is great. I have messed around on Pokémon Showdown on OU a bit recently, and Weezing has been one of the most consistently useful members of my team. Its Fire Blast has roasted countless Scizors, Forretresses, and Ferrothorns before they could do any harm to the team, and its Haze has completely destroyed many Baton Passing teams which wasted precious turns boosting their stats, just to be caught unaware by this move.
It's also easy to switch in due to its considerably physical bulk, and immunity to Ground attacks and Toxic. It usually goes down to any offensive Psychic-move user, but at that point it will have jeopardised the enemy's plans already.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Oct 11 2013, 10:00 PM
Post #47

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

ADDED UMBREON TO ASSHOLE TIER BECAUSE FOUL PLAY + SWAGGER IS A BIG DEAL. PPA also used it, and it was Asaph's suggestion, and it's kind of a jerk.

ALSO SUGGESTING THAT QUAGSIRE BE ADDED TO ALMOST GOD TIER AND JUMPLUFF BE ADDED TO ASSHOLE TIER (THERE'S AN ASSHOLE JUMPLUFF IN ONE OF THOSE REPLAYS THAT DOES ASSHOLE THINGS). ANY OBJECTIONS?

ALSO I THINK WEEZING WORKS FOR ALMOST ASSHOLE PRETTY EASILY

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:54 PM