Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Its sad how dead this whole forum and the dept. heaven series is
balamea
post Nov 17 2018, 06:31 PM
Post #1

Lazy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2722

Im a new guy here, found the forum while searching for people actively discussing yggdra union. Ive really fallen in love with the game lately. Im a sucker for jrpgs that arent just 4 units aligned next to each other fighting 4 other monsters (except in the case of breath of fire 3). I wish there were more games like these still around.
I miss old rpgs using pixelart graphics, they were so gorgeous, at least there are indie games out there coming out that kind of imitate that type of style, like delta rune, ikenfell, wargroove. If anyone sees this and wants to have a chat about rpgs, hit me up
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Rhiannon
post Jan 4 2019, 08:08 PM
Post #2

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

I was actually thinking of Rebirth Moon (which nobody will ever play if not even II could play it for more than one sitting) and Makai Kingdom (which apparently was actually grid?).

But yeah sure Shining Force Feather, and I think whichever Growlanser PSP game was at least, as were games like Generation of Chaos 6 (and probably earlier ones) and the one YU game for DS where you had to figure out what Japan's stroke order for Arabic letters was if you wanted to do well.

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:46 PM