Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What games are you playing?
DustyHaru
post Oct 1 2014, 09:35 PM
Post #3226

Check Length

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1632

Ledge of Lemons - Slowly working my way through Silver. VERY SLOWLY.

Bravely Default - Close to the end of chapter 4, mastering all of my available classes. Someone stop me ;_;

Smash Bros 3DS - Working on Coins in the Demo, I assume they'll be used to get unlocks in the full version; getting it on Friday hopefully.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Crazycolorz5
post Oct 3 2014, 04:34 PM
Post #3227

Lazy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2664

Smaaaaaash 4!
+Quote Post
DungeonRPG
post Oct 13 2014, 05:12 AM
Post #3228

Lazy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2693

Atelier Escha & Logy
Princess Crown! =)
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Oct 13 2014, 04:12 PM
Post #3229

Billion Maiden

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 1755

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - My first real Neptunia game (since I lack a PS3 and I don't count Producing Perfection since it's just a generic and kinda lacking idol sim,) and I've definitely enjoyed myself. I'm currently making as many items as I can before starting up a NG+ file after beating the game's true ending. Also trying to save up 100M+ credits, both for trophies.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Also been playing this again since it's currently free for XBL Gold members until the 16th, in which on that day, it'll be replaced by Darksiders II for the rest of the month. I forgot how good this game was... Which reminds me, Overkill announced that PAYDAY: The Heist will be free for 24 hours on the 16th now instead of the 18th in celebration of reaching 1.5 million members in PAYDAY 2's Steam group before the 18th.

Also, I'm really looking forward to picking up my English copy of Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus tomorrow. I'll be able to experience the story finally, since I imported (and platinum'd) the JP version.

~~~
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Jan 6 2015, 10:33 AM
Post #3230

ちょうちょうさん

Group: Angels
Member No.: 830

Sheeeeeeit, last post was ten months ago...my remembering muscles probably won't survive this post.

We got to 80something % in Zangeki before the wifis went down, I beat RE4 and haven't touched it again despite all those nice patches.

I went back and finished VC3 recently, did most of the postgame stuff.

Played various amounts of AoE2HD, Civ V, and Endless Space. Civ got bugged out with the October patch and my friend and I can't load multiplayer saves without getting the turn we load on skipped, so that's kind of bup. Endless Space was kind of shallow and also lacks a reason to play into the late game, like Civ.

Played through all of BattleBlock Theater with the same friend, fuck everything.

Replayed Paper Mario TTYD up to chapter 6 or 7 on Dolphin because I couldn't be assed to use my Wii. Downloaded a Japanese version of Skies to try at some point, should be more interesting than BK's undub.

Played random amounts of World of Tanks, because why not. Fell off my interests due to APB syndrome though, so I probably won't play either very frequently unless helpful changes happen.

I guess Dark Souls 2 happened after my last post, beat that and stopped after re-exploring most of the areas to make sure I didn't miss anything. Haven't tried any of the DLC, kind of waiting for the superversion before I play again.

Oh, I played a lot of PSOBB on some Spanish server. Too janky to play for extended periods of time, particularly with the focus on LET'S PUT ALL THE INTERESTING DROPS ON IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL ENEMIES UNLESS YOU'RE ALREADY MAXXED WITH ABSURD EQUIPMENT.

Also played some of Phantasy Star IV, dunno how far into the game I was. Something about the magic wand of magic magics.

That's probably most of the things.

AS FOR CURRENTLY PLAYING

Tits ~ Or Trails in the Sky, for people who can't spell, just started chapter 3. Lots of soul in this game, I'm liking it. The music/setting reminds me of Grandia/2, and the character art reminds me of seacats. And everything has been super generic and predictable.

MH3U ~ Got a Wii U, got this with it to waste hundreds of more hours of my life because I can't find enough rubies. Only did up to HR2 stuff at the port, somewhere near the end of 8* village. Trying to get my weapons up to date with all the new high rank nonsense it's throwing at me, running longswords with Wroggi S or whatever until I can make Rath Soul.

Payday 2 ~ Playing occasionally with Sara, and doing random stealthy stuff offline. Mostly spec'd into ghost, with random parts of everything else. My strategies consist of crouching and sliding along the floor awkwardly.

~~~
COME ON BOYS LET'S GO KILL SOME BOOOOOOAR
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Jan 10 2015, 10:13 AM
Post #3231

Billion Maiden

Been playing looooads of Destiny recently, currently up to Light Lv. 26, slowly but surely collecting enough Vanguard Marks to get some good Vanguard equipment. Also got a good Legendary Hand Cannon from Bungie's New Year gift, which just about everyone I've seen online hate. I don't really want to tackle the Vault of Glass until I'm Lv. 28, however...

Aside from that, I've been hunting some Secret Bases in Alpha Sapphire to kill some time. One thing I really like about the Gen III remake is that they really expanded upon Secret Bases. Makes them kinda fun.

Other than that, not really much to say about other games at the moment. Made it to Tokyo in SMT IV, slow progress in Etrian Odyssey, and Smash is just Smash.

~~~
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Mar 28 2015, 10:45 PM
Post #3232

Determined

Member No.: 1463

Bloodborne. I have an umbilical cord. I'm on my way, guys.
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Apr 14 2015, 01:18 AM
Post #3233

Determined

Bloodborne. I have two umbilical cords. I'm blazing.

Also Sm4sh all the damn time. I've picked up Lucina pretty well at this point, and I'm counting the days till Lucas comes back. Maybe Roy will be back too. A man can dream.
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Apr 15 2015, 02:38 PM
Post #3234

Billion Maiden

More Destiny. Since my last post, I got to Lv. 32, and during a Nightfall strike last night, I got what's probably the most sought after Exotic weapon in the game, Gjallarhorn. Aside from that, my Titan has reached Lv. 29 and is able to do Nightfall strikes as well. All that's left to do in terms of characters is my Warlock, which progress is going slowly for. I'm excited for the House of Wolves expansion, even though the lack of a Raid in it is kinda disappointing.

Apart from that, I got Etrian Mystery Dungeon last week, and I'm definitely enjoying myself, although I still need to get used to Mystery Dungeon again somewhat. Been ages since I last played Blue/Red Rescue Team, and I haven't touched any of the other Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games as of yet.

~~~
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Apr 19 2015, 07:13 PM
Post #3235

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

Terra Battle (stamina-based phone game) - I'm endgame, just giving my stamina away.

Puzzles & Dragons (stamina-based phone game) - YAAAAY I QUIT.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Apr 21 2015, 02:17 AM
Post #3236

Check Length

Member No.: 1632

QUOTE(Raijinili @ Apr 19 2015, 03:13 PM) *

Terra Battle (stamina-based phone game) - I'm endgame, just giving my stamina away.

Puzzles & Dragons (stamina-based phone game) - YAAAAY I QUIT.

I think I've given up on both.

Ys: Memories of Celceta - More in the vein of Ys:7 than the other Ys games. still dislike characters jumping in and out of the party, makes it annoying to keep equipment up to date. Hard mode doesn't seem that hard, I just die quicker.

Freedom Wars - I shouldn't have bought it.

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines - I shouldn't have bought it.

I really should stop buying new games.
+Quote Post
Frisk
post May 5 2015, 07:03 PM
Post #3237

Determined

I've been playing a lot of Demon's Souls. I had never given it much of a try until a few weeks ago, and I think I can honestly say it's my favorite Souls game. I'm getting close to finishing my first playthrough, been using Bastard Sword pretty much the entire time. Next playthrough I wanna start dat magic.
+Quote Post
Midnight
post May 29 2015, 07:51 AM
Post #3238

Billion Maiden

Destiny - Progress has slowed down since House of Wolves was released, mainly because of a lack of certain things (Treasure Keys for the Prison of Elders, Passage Coins for the Trials of Osiris buffs, Etheric Light for truly maxing out my gear, etc.) Also, I've been trying to get away from Destiny and into other games at the moment. Such as...

Hyperdimension Neptunia U - Very fun and has quite a bit of fanservice. Although that's probably what happens when you have the devs of the Senran Kagura games make it. Speaking of Neptunia, I need to play more of Noire's game. Especially since Sting had a hand in making it.

Invisible, Inc. - I really like this game, mainly because of the concept alone. A stealth-based tactics game with randomly generated maps, and a lot of choices you make matter during your missions. I'm usually playing on Endless mode, since I don't really want the fun to end after a 72 in-game hour run.

Another game I'm looking forward to playing again is Just Cause 2, as it's going free for XBL Gold members for the first half of June.

~~~
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jun 23 2015, 08:57 PM
Post #3239

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

I quit Puzzle and Dragons again, and got a second Himi Udon!

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Dec 18 2015, 06:50 PM
Post #3240

Billion Maiden

Summon Night 5 - While I do admit that it's super strange for a PSP game to be sold in 2015, I'm super pumped that a title in the mainline series has made it's way over here, especially after waiting since the first Swordcraft Story game came out here. So far, it's definitely worth the wait.

EVE Online - Under the pressure of a friend, I finally decided to try this out for once. The learning curve is steeper than a wall, but I'm getting the hang of it mostly. Planning on subscribing at some point.

Destiny: The Taken King - The expansion was pretty good, but it kinda burned out on me quickly. Mainly due to my friends moving onto Xbox One. I hope to upgrade soon, but right now my appeal is hanging on the Sparrow racing event.

~~~
+Quote Post

220 Pages V « < 214 215 216 217 218 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:07 PM