Lacrima Castle
HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Stuff from Me, Yggdra icons AND Rivi fanart!
Feral Phoenix
post May 10 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #1

Angelus Artifax

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 29

Proof Positive: Today 4 U - Ledah, as Angel from RENT. I've been telling you all I would post it, and now I finally have. ^_^ It turned out soooo cute! I worked on this costume design for months but couldn't get it quite right until I drew this picture.

It's funny considering how quiet Ledah usually is, but put him in a skirt and tights and suddenly he's Mr. (should that be Miss?) Outgoing. I could never picture him wearing a shirt like that normally.

All the little details in the drawing were so much fun--the studs on the boots and armband, the AIDS/HIV clinic bracelet that all outpatients have to wear, the little gold heart on Ledah's choker, everything. I'm sooooooo happy with how this turned out.

I believe I posted one of these icons before, but Sturm didn't put it up with the others. So, oh well, it's getting posted again. There are no spoilers among these icons larger than those that can be found just by going through the YU images on the site, so I expect no trouble.

Yggdra
user posted image user posted image user posted image

Gulcasa
user posted image

Nashia
user posted image

~~~
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post May 10 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

That is a rather cute drawing. It's been years since I saw Rent though... Angel was the cross dressing stripper, right?

Anyways. Didn't take long for you to make an icon out of that one Yggdra image. Didn't even wait for me to scan the picture to make it look better. :P

And I didn't post the Yggdra icon before because... Well, there was only one. An icon section with ONE icon is pretty pathetic sounding.

And the Nashia image could easily be considered spoilers, even though her art is on the second soudntrack disc. Although, at least you didn't make a Marietta one...

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Feral Phoenix
post May 10 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #3

Angelus Artifax

QUOTE (Dr Sturm @ May 10 2006, 05:26 PM)
That is a rather cute drawing. It's been years since I saw Rent though... Angel was the cross dressing stripper, right?

Anyways. Didn't take long for you to make an icon out of that one Yggdra image. Didn't even wait for me to scan the picture to make it look better. :P

And I didn't post the Yggdra icon before because... Well, there was only one. An icon section with ONE icon is pretty pathetic sounding.

And the Nashia image could easily be considered spoilers, even though her art is on the second soudntrack disc. Although, at least you didn't make a Marietta one...

No, I didn't make a Marietta one. :D Although, after YU comes out, I think I might do a "Put a shirt on, you slut!" gag icon for her. XD

Angel was just a crossdresser; Mimi was the (born female) stripper.

Ledah makes a cute girl, doesn't he? XD

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

~~~
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post May 10 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #4

I thought Angel was a stripper to? He did a rather provocative dance when I saw RENT on broadway...

Well, Nashia could be considered a spoiler because she (I don't know if it's a she, haven't gotten to 'her' yet) is one of the very last people in the game you meet. And, looking at 'her,' she looks quite a bit like
and that could be taken for a spoiler. Of course, telling in the opposite direction could be too. ARNN SO BOTHERSOME.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Feral Phoenix
post May 11 2006, 05:07 PM
Post #5

Angelus Artifax

That would probably have been the original Today 4 U dance, or one of the random parts of La Vie Boheme. ^_^ She made out with Collins on the table; it was amusing. ^_^

~~~
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post May 11 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #6

Um... I don't remember any of the song titles. It's been at least six years...

YU Spoiler discussion:

~~~
+Quote Post
Feral Phoenix
post May 11 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #7

Angelus Artifax

Continuing spoiler discussion:

~~~
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:45 AM