> Somewhat of a lurker says hello
Raijinili
post Jun 26 2011, 02:10 AM
Post #16

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(Brook @ Jun 25 2011, 01:59 PM) *

Looks like you guys are good at making people ragequit...or they ragequit because they can't stand you.

Either way, i like that. I tend to visit forums where they say "We are not kind, just sincere."

No, we're elitist jerks. We scare away anyone who would spell it"ur" (I think it's even against the rules), and those who make it too obvious that they want people to admire them and then get prissy when we don't. And those who are both loud and stupid.

It's not necessarily a good thing, unless you happen to like elitist jerks. Elitist jerks basically end up smug and self-satisfied, but the problem with that is that people who aren't elitist jerks are more likely to start threads.

QUOTE(Brook @ Jun 25 2011, 01:59 PM) *

Oh, and i used to visit Chains of Conviction a little in the past. But let's say that i just...couldn't stand it.

Chains of Conviction, I suspect, was made to be a refuge for those who wouldn't survive here. Unfortunately, the opposite of elitist jerk is apparently self-important brat.

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Brook
post Jun 26 2011, 04:18 AM
Post #17

Lazy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2364

Very well-said. I have experience in the matter, and i knew how it would be at CoC from the start. But i decided to give it a try anyway.

Just so you know, i'm an elitist jerk too, even if not too extreme. So i guess i came to the right place.

I like how LC is a place that apparently has no attention whorisms anymore, even if it's not as movemented as it used (?) to be. At the forums i have already gone into, whenever people quited or separeted from it, the remaining ones would not be sufficient for the place to be mantained. But here things look quite firm yet, people still follow the news on the series with good topics and there are many sources of information or database on items/cards from the games. Not to mention art. I'm surprised that many of the active people contributed with many drawings. Even if not all of them are... should i say sane? Meh, whatever.

That's about it, and sorry about taking your time with my boring demeanor.

~~~
________________________________________________________________________________

Remember kids-

Don't take life seriously.

No-one gets out alive anyway.

I, personally, plan on living forever. Going well so far.
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jun 26 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #18

Lieutenant

Member No.: 16

It's more like I'm the only attention whore tolerated.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Aug 8 2011, 05:10 AM
Post #19

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Member No.: 4

But you've been banned for years.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:34 AM