Lacrima Castle
HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Riviera Fandub Project, I present to you...an audtion opportunity for a Riviera fandub
MysticalDarkness
post Sep 15 2012, 11:47 PM
Post #1

Lazy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2672

Hello Everyone.

I figured I'd try and spread the word of a project that I'm trying to get under way. I've been working on it for over a year now, and now it's getting close to reality. The only thing that's missing is a good voice cast.

Here's a link on the VAA forums where I'm mainly holding the auditions, but I wouldn't mind getting any auditions here too if there is anyone interested.

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showt...dub-auditioning

I know this forum isn't visited very much, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to let you guys know of this potentially exciting project. :)

Feel free to leave any questions or comments.

This post has been edited by MysticalDarkness: Sep 15 2012, 11:47 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Sep 17 2012, 02:18 AM
Post #2

NNNNNYAN

Group: Knights
Member No.: 45

Interesting. I think (I stress that word because my voice is weird to me) the only voices I could do would be Ledah and Hector; maybe Isher and Death, too. Dunno if I'll have time for it though.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
MysticalDarkness
post Sep 18 2012, 01:59 AM
Post #3

Lazy

Well, I'll need as much help as I can get with this, even with minor bit parts too, but if you're not sure about auditioning, it's cool.

+Quote Post
MysticalDarkness
post Oct 15 2012, 02:32 AM
Post #4

Lazy

I might as well give a quick update for anyone who might be viewing this thread.

Progress of this fandub is moving pretty well. Still trying to finalize some casting choices which may take about a week or so. Then I'll slowly start collecting lines and crafting the videos together.

First part of the fandub might be finished before the end of the year. I'll update more as I go along.
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Oct 16 2012, 03:23 AM
Post #5

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

So, you said videos... How extensive is this fandub going to be?

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
MysticalDarkness
post Oct 28 2012, 01:32 PM
Post #6

Lazy

Hey, sorry about the late reply.

It will cover the whole game. I'd say I have roughly 5 hours worth of footage to show for it. It will mainly cover the dialogue scenes, but many of the battle scenes will be shown as well. Not every cutscene will be shown as some are very optional-based or related to who Ein grows close to. I also want to keep Ein's interactions with the girls as neutral as possible (but there will be occasional romantic moments, but it will be balanced) because it's up to the player to make these choices and this won't be a game, but a series of videos. I know it may be a disappointment to some, but if I were to account for virtually all cutscenes and choices in the game, it could take me a roughly 2 years or so to make given the amount of time I have to do this. So I'm just going with what will be efficient for me and the people who will work on this.

That's what I'm planning to go with all this. Thanks for asking!

This post has been edited by MysticalDarkness: Oct 28 2012, 01:33 PM
+Quote Post
MysticalDarkness
post Dec 14 2012, 04:00 AM
Post #7

Lazy

Hey guys.

Just wanted to update that I'm finally progressing forward on this project! Recently I re-dubbed the Prologue of Riviera with one of my cast members who'll be voicing Rose and narrating throughout the dub. View it here if you wish:

Riviera Fandub: Prologue

You'll probably notice that this is the GBA version and yes, I sped up the intro. The original pacing was way too slow to dub, so I wanted to make it flow better. I think for my first video in my project, this turned out pretty well. Maybe the sound isn't too special, but it will hopefully get better as time goes on.

If anyone has questions or comments, I'm happy to listen to them.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:02 PM