Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The dream diary topic
Frisk
post Aug 18 2010, 11:02 AM
Post #31

Determined

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1463

There was something to do with lots of tvs being in church, and watching Invader Zim. I got in trouble for something, then I got in trouble again with a lot of students at about midnight at my english teacher's house. I had to call my history teacher, and we talked about school, at which point he revealed it was HIS house. Then there was a big montage of students having fun.

Next thing I knew I was in some kind of haunted house thing with a couple more students. It started to fill up with water, and I knew I had to get out before the water it hit me. It did, and nothing happened. I got carried by the current outside the haunted house and that was the end of the dream.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 18 2010, 03:01 PM
Post #32

ちょうちょうさん

Group: Angels
Member No.: 830

The first part had something to do with working at a store, me(as some kid) and a bunch of other kids worked at a sort of K-mart place, and for whatever reason, work was out for the day, but we had to sneak past the manager. Some black guy helped. Something about pizza and work-cafeteria. There was also a beach right outside the store, instead of a parking lot, and the people surfing were actually some kind of Space Invaders game. No idea what was going on.

Then there was some weird version of a Chinese mansion. Or the survivors of some attack on one. It reminded me of Pirates for a bit, but then the whole lolretellingofstory thing happened again. There was your usual evil adviser guy, maybe a queen person, that one son that led the rebellion from Curse of the Golden Flower, and maybe a daughter or two. There was also some part like the hopping/crumbling platform puzzles from Golden Sun, but in Zelda graphics. Except you didn't come back if you fell down the holes. So blah blah, the rebellion is going to start, the adviser guy's army is in the castlemansion, and the son's rebel army is behind a forest, where they put on some giant dragon costume, and called it Fafner, which was spelled wrong. The son warns the queen, me and whoever went through the Zelda dungeon were standing there, then the dragon-army wiggled into the castle and pretty much killed everyone while wiggling their way around. Adviserman survived maybe, and Aang from Avatar was there talking to an unconscious royaldaughter or something. Not sure why, but me and the people that went through the Zelda thing had to escape, except it was now my old highschool, but really beige. We met some old teacher that apparently knew my older sister or father, and there were lots of staircases. It ended with some floating castle peak(Appa?) that looked kind of like the airship Moegi takes Vyse and co in to meet her brother. The daughter was now Toph, who had long braided hair, and she had fallen in love with the rebel brother, who was now Zuko or something. There was also some scarred old woman with dreadlocks.

~~~
COME ON BOYS LET'S GO KILL SOME BOOOOOOAR
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Aug 18 2010, 03:09 PM
Post #33

Check Length

Member No.: 1632

Last night:
I forget what the major order of events were but it seems to be tghat I was vacationing in Canada and I'm at a school/university where three guys somehow get me in the situation of being stuck in a room with little kids trying to hide myself under a very large but very thin blanket (I don't know why but I get the uneasy feeling that I'm lacking clothes). There seems to have been some sort of prior memory of this because I remember bursting out from the blanket I'm hiding under in a tiger costume and beating the three of them while wearing it. Anyhow my mom finds me, she explains the situation and the three (who are relatives or brothers of some sort) are caught by their father who punishes them. In return we go to their house where apparently Rai is currently. Then he tells some story to everyone about me offering to take everyone's money to buy lunch but I forget that it's other people's money and start talking about how many chicken nuggets I will buy at McDonald's. I turn to the fridge and find that something is missing, and the father flashes a rather evil grin.

Somehow leads to a beach dock place. There are a bunch of log benches set on a sloped beach area leading into a creek/swamp and sitting on them seems to be a number of depressed people. At the water's edge is a Shack and from behind the shack comes the father with a crooked smile. The only people accompanying me seem to be people that I know but can't seem to recognize and characters from tf2. The (now) old man starts a creepy rhyme about people wanting to revert time while I apparently take out shoes from inside my shoes (there is some sort of big outer shoe covering with a mechanism inside holding a smaller set of shoes). During the song/rhyme he tells of how people want to revert time because they made a mistake, and he grants them their wishes. One story described a man who wanted to go back to a point in time with someone he loved but they were no where to be found so he panicked and committed suicide. I turn around instinctively and find the man he is talking about behind me, his jaw missing. I realize that many of the people on the benches are dead. I run from the benches to behind the shack where there is a bucket of something that looks to be food. I pick it up instinctively and begin to eat only to realize that the bucket holds dead and rotting crows and throw up. Then something next to me explodes into a mass of green goo. I reach down and find it's a squirrel head. One of the old man's assistants helps clean me up and we both look into my right pant pocket and see that goo has completely covered a pair of underwear I had there. He asks for them and I hand them over. The old man continues his rhyme saying that he can only make 'apparent' time revert (that he tricks people into thinking they've gone back in time). He is actually a scientist who created a substance to increase apathy, and it worked too well. People began not caring about anything and died, then continued to live because they didn't care about dying either. I run upstream the creek by myself and find an invisible door to a laboratory setting where there is a table of computers. I log on to one and find a TF2.exe and open it. Suddenly someone I know from HS kicks me off the computer (literally) and tries to look for information about the old man but can't find what she wants. She yells something about not wanting to play TF2, and I get on the computer, enter a password and find all the information she wanted. The old man has caught up to me and sadly says that all he wants to do is atone and is trying to find a way to kill all the apathetic dead he has inadvertently created.

Dream changes to a Mass Effect/Halo setting as I leave through some double doors. I'm pretty sure my parents are with me as I see them pass by. I turn around and there on an upper ledge I see a turret and destroy it with a rocket launcher. I run back down hall to a darked area in front of a double door. I think it's another set of friends I don't recognize. They check their weapons and run in. I can see through the frosted glass that they have been frozen. I run in (apparently with Box) and find an old lady and her granddaughter (who I also seem to know). I push my frozen friends to the side, pull out a candle, or a sword (It's really hard to tell which because I think the sword is something like a really fat lightsaber hilt) and close my eyes, trying to focus my energy into the candlesword. The energy ignites a flame which unfreezes my friends. The old ladyhas since given up whatever she was doing. Out from behind me the double doors open with the parents of my friends. The old lady's granddaughter congratulates me about being victorious over my feelings etc. etc.

and I wake up.
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 18 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #34

Admiral

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 3

All I remember is that I was playing baseball with some people, but the pitcher was being very unfair.

Remembered the second: Imagine a typical JRPG grasslands world map area. Went exploring around there, had to save someone wearing nothing but blue from some kind of mutant, and then went around picking up weird egg things scattered around and then breaking them.

This post has been edited by Rosetta: Aug 18 2010, 09:30 PM

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Shiokazu
post Aug 18 2010, 10:30 PM
Post #35

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 1937

i had one today, LCN people included.

it was a kind of online RTS. the ones there were me, sauce, rhia, walrus, asaph, dusty and rai. it was kind of crazy, like DotA, but we could buy minions troops. i was going through a kind of stone corridor and there came a dragon out from nowhere, i ran away and bumped with asaph's and dusty's character we fought the dragon but it never died and it keept going after us until everyone was together, then rhia said, just kill it already, and dusty took a spoon out of his armor and gave some soup to the dragon and it died. after we had a long and hard siege to a big base, walrus was in control of a catapult and sauce was bringing his knights.

:( the siege never ended anyway;

~~~

IPB Image click to read.

+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 19 2010, 02:55 PM
Post #36

ちょうちょうさん

Another Metroid dream, this one started off in an original Metroidy area. I shot up a ceiling and went into some lava, when suddenly some water got everywhere, and a new path opened, sans lava. Then, everything was 3Dish, and real(and white). I was at the core, and some woman was in a room asking for help, while Metroids or some other messed up space monsters slept in containment rooms. She wanted me to go on some ridiculous quest, even though she wasn't trapped, but refused to go with me unless I did it. Things were getting kind of creepy by then.

Some stuff happened, and me and some other people were in what dream-me thought was "VP3" and "some MGS game" combined. We were hopping through rooms(sometimes sideways) avoiding trip lasers. The lasers called in ghosts or something, no idea what our goal was.

Blah blah, suddenly there's this weird place, kind of reminds me of E7 now. Some more things happen, and we're at war with these other people. I think it involved Halloween. So we're fighting, blah, some weird stuff happens, and then we're all prisoners while the enemy's leader gets some bizarre tribal retribution ready. So obviously, we're stuck in an ancient tribal FANCY HOTEL. They sing for a bit, someone gets in trouble for playing music, girls sitting at a table, the end.

~~~
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 20 2010, 02:21 AM
Post #37

Admiral

Kind of a blur for me today again, all I know is that I was transporting something.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 20 2010, 02:22 PM
Post #38

ちょうちょうさん

I was in college again, but had some ridiculous child soccer team coaching job that I didn't do, and collecting the Chaos Emeralds from Sonic 3 & Knuckles was important. There was also some video game everyone was playing that might have involved crashed cars. I think I did something illegal and wasn't really punished for it, then some friends of mine tried to steal a cop car and set some pavement on fire, but that didn't work. It was winter break, except I was at my old house, and my parents gave me some money for no reason. My dad was disappointed that I failed to coach the soccer team correctly.

Something Bourne-y happened, woman with changing identity/hiding from cops/whatever. Not entirely sure about that.

~~~
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 20 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #39

Admiral

Let's see, from what I remember, there was a a dream about baking bread over a bonfire, something about hugging, and then I was woken up by all the smoke from outside (more details in longest thread ever)

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Aug 20 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #40

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

The dream began with me and my parents in a car, driving somewhere; my mom was the driver. There were a bunch of bags filled with things, but they'd just seem to pop up out of nowhere when I needed to look through them. My dad wanted to read something so I gave him what was apparently a novelization of Luther. My mom told me something I couldn't hear properly and when I asked her to repeat it I still couldn't hear her.

Eventually we arrived at an apartment which felt really similar to one I used to deliver papers to. It seemed we were moving in to this place and my dogs were already there. My dad put down some kind of black rings around the place that would somehow keep our pomeranian from running away; and they worked.

Nothing else really happened besides us slowly bringing things into the apartment, which on the inside looked exactly like one of the old places we used to live at.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 21 2010, 12:00 AM
Post #41

Admiral

Got involved in a chase in a car on a pitch black highway, and after a lot of talking with random people in the car (which was now a big limo), we went looking for somebody, and there was a mention of Alaska.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Shiokazu
post Aug 21 2010, 12:13 AM
Post #42

Talkative

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 1937

placeholder. this post is more like a placeholder

man i just woke up from a Friday mandatory distressing nap

there was a biker who could fly with its bike, blue elephants who were captive in some kind of round jail Nazi style. there was me being glad, a character of mine called Annalot, my dear beloved and it was more like about whistling around the world in some kind of floating house.

also, it had space for some peaceful cartoons and some hope. it was a cute dream and i was glad. im so sorry i cant remember it :(

~~~

IPB Image click to read.

+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 21 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #43

ちょうちょうさん

Let's see...

There was this cliff thing that sloped a bit, and went down to a body of water. One of its sides had a small sectioned off rocky area, and I was there with a group of camp kids/whatever, with some fake waterfall. Our group was the "budget" group I guess. Then I was an actual camper by some creepy tent, like one of those mysterious occurrence places. Bad/weird stuff kept happening, then disappearing for three weeks turned me into a 30 year old(from a kid).

It was move in day at college, and my parents pulled up to the dorm building so I could go get a giant box to move all my stuff in with. But the only giant box they had was a huge shoebox without wheels, and my parents already drove off to park somewhere. Then it was near the end of the semester, and everyone was leaving and all the stores were closing down, so some old friend and I went to go drink some store. Goblins might have been involved.

~~~
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 21 2010, 04:48 PM
Post #44

Admiral

I kept hearing the opening few seconds of my country's national anthem, then it would stop and start over again, and I went around looking for what was making the music. Then there was yet another thing involving a midnight car chase in a limo...

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Aug 22 2010, 01:41 PM
Post #45

Check Length

Member No.: 1632

I'm at my house and my relatvies are staying over. We all go outside onto the deck in the back and see oncoming storm clouds. I go back inside and find my cousin brushing his teeth in the bathroom. I go outside and stuff from Ben10 happens. I go to a state school and get lost. I forget that instead of a Tuesday/Thursday it's monday. I find a class of people acting up outside, they're throwing garbage around so I pull one of them aside and tell him to quit it and he sulks away. I remember that it's monday, find my family and tell them I only have an hour for lunch. We decide to walk outside of the school and I come accross a mix between tf2 and one of the melty stages. We later cross lots of busy traffic and highway with a an empty water bottle, empty beer bottle, and empty soda bottle, and find this bar-thing place where someone who looks an awful like John Denver is doing poetry/folk music. I see a friend and ask him where to put the three empty bottles. He finds a bag but it's the wrong bag and so we find the right bag and I'm okay. Suddenly house/rave music starts playing in a nearby room and I hear someone (who I seem to identify as Atma) crying or something and being comforted by that singer person Laroux. I realize that I want an autograph so I try and tear open a sketchbook but give up and start turning on my computer.

I don't like LaRoux

This post has been edited by DustyHaru: Aug 22 2010, 08:35 PM
+Quote Post

35 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:07 PM