Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Make games, need help
mindthinker
post Aug 28 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #1

Casual Chatter

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 1636

I will making a game based on riviera but yall dont think im cloning or ripping it. I just want some ideas such as the storyline and etc. I will make it after my school exams which 3 months again(awww) but dont worry . with all the help that i got, the game will finish ASAP so start posting your ideas.

~~~
fi uoy cna raed hits, ouy indm si sa amse sa mndi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe in God and his creation and also Christians , please copy and paste this sig to your sig.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sandpenguin
post Aug 29 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #2

3 Years passed and it all make a difference.

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 1630

Umm...not making,make. Anyways good luck!!

~~~
IPB Image Governance is frickin hard.
+Quote Post
Yuka
post Aug 29 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #3

We'll soak this parched earth with our own blood.

Group: Magi
Member No.: 177

Fanmade games are often far more horrible than those made by an official company like Sting or Atlus, and I'm highly inclined to believe that your games won't bring any novelty to Riviera. Unless you can prove me wrong, I stand firmly beside my opinion.

~~~
[20:15] Irysa: I hate myself
[20:15] Irysa: I made myself some curry
[20:15] Irysa: and then
[20:15] Irysa: I realised
[20:15] Irysa: I wasn't hungry
+Quote Post
mindthinker
post Aug 30 2007, 06:05 AM
Post #4

Casual Chatter

I will making a game based on riviera but yall dont think im cloning or ripping it. I just want some ideas such as the storyline and etc. I will make it after my school exams which 3 months again(awww) but dont worry . with all the help that i got, the game will finish ASAP so start posting your ideas

what i mean is i want to recreate that game with dififrent storyline and new features(e.g move with freedom). So, by doing that, i want yall help so i can make the new game but based on RIVIERA CONCEPTS. NOT THE GAME ITSELF.

~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe in God and his creation and also Christians , please copy and paste this sig to your sig.
+Quote Post
sandpenguin
post Aug 30 2007, 06:12 AM
Post #5

what i mean is i want to recreate that game with dififrent storyline and new features(e.g move with freedom). So, by doing that, i want yall help so i can make the new game but based on RIVIERA CONCEPTS. NOT THE GAME ITSELF.

Based on Riviera concepts? If it was different from Riviera why just you make your own game with A DIFFERENT TITLE AND STORYLINE......

Fanmade games are often far more horrible than those made by an official company like Sting or Atlus,

For me,yes it is far more horrible if fans made games but who knows what will happen in the future??

~~~
+Quote Post
mindthinker
post Aug 30 2007, 06:24 AM
Post #6

Casual Chatter

If it was different from Riviera why just you make your own game with A DIFFERENT TITLE AND STORYLINE......

Did you read about what i wrote just now?
I said i wanted to make game that based on riviera concept(eg: characters, info) not based on the game itself! (eg: title, the storyline)

~~~

+Quote Post
Violently Happy
post Aug 31 2007, 02:51 AM
Post #7

Lazy

Member No.: 1643

well if your games is that good then post it

~~~
be happy! Violently....
+Quote Post
mindthinker
post Aug 31 2007, 04:06 AM
Post #8

Casual Chatter

I will make it(the game) after my school exams which 3 months again

~~~

+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Aug 31 2007, 05:27 AM
Post #9

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(mindthinker)
I will making a game based on riviera but yall dont think im cloning or ripping it. I just want some ideas such as the storyline and etc. I will make it after my school exams which 3 months again(awww) but dont worry . with all the help that i got, the game will finish ASAP so start posting your ideas.
How will you program the game?
QUOTE(Sauce)
Fanmade games are often far more horrible than those made by an official company like Sting or Atlus, and I'm highly inclined to believe that your games won't bring any novelty to Riviera.
That's mean.
QUOTE(Sauce)
Unless you can prove me wrong, I stand firmly beside my opinion.
Are you so self-centered that you think he cares enough about your opinion on this that he will stop trying? For that matter, does your opinion matter enough for him to try to put some real effort into changing it?

This post has been edited by Raijinili: Aug 31 2007, 06:00 AM

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sandpenguin
post Aug 31 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #10

Why everytime us newbies wants to do something to contribute for this site and ask for your help (The veterans) you're act cold-hearted. We want to make this site active again as it's hey-day again....so please support or give ideas to him okay? Although he was a bit....harsh.

Way to go Rai!!

~~~
+Quote Post
mindthinker
post Aug 31 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #11

Casual Chatter

How will you program the game

Why you wanted to know?

~~~

+Quote Post
Irysa
post Aug 31 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #12

Towards some blank infinity

Group: Knights
Member No.: 65

Are you so self-centered that you think he cares enough about your opinion on this that he will stop trying? For that matter, does your opinion matter enough for him to try to put some real effort into changing it?
Are you so self centered that you think Sauce cares about your opinion of mind caring about Sauce?

:D

~~~
[13:27:43] [Sabator] peter would be the worst batman ever though. "turn on the bat-signal" "right!" *turns on huge foglight, beams an image of striped pantsu into the sky*
+Quote Post
jcdietz03
post Sep 1 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #13

Time Waster

Member No.: 1609

It takes A LOT OF WORK to do something like what u are proposing. You can go to this site to see mods of some popular video games. You can even read docs about how you can start your own mods. There are also free downloads of tools there. Go get started. Let us know how far you get. If you get stuck, let us know how we can help. If you give up, be sure and post here a link to the work you did on it so others can continue from where u left off if they feel so inclined.

This post has been edited by jcdietz03: Sep 1 2007, 12:50 AM
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Sep 1 2007, 05:03 AM
Post #14

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(mindthinker)
Why you wanted to know?
Because if you don't have a plan for a method, then I shouldn't help you until you do. It's pretty pointless, since without a plan you won't get far.

Also, because if I don't know your plan, there's, like, no way to help you anyway.
QUOTE(Chaos Seraph)
Are you so self centered that you think Sauce cares about your opinion of mind caring about Sauce?
Yes. Uh... I think. Come again?

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
mindthinker
post Sep 1 2007, 07:52 AM
Post #15

Casual Chatter

Because if you don't have a plan for a method, then I shouldn't help you until you do. It's pretty pointless, since without a plan you won't get far.

I already planned my game(eg; what to do this and that) but it IT STILL DOESNT LOOK SO GOOD.So, that's why i need your help so i can make game better in a form of storyline or graphics.

~~~

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:21 PM