Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OUEEENNDAAANNN!, Because this rythm game needs Yggdra Union
LukewarmHoliday
post Jan 4 2009, 02:13 AM
Post #1

Casual Chatter

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 1825

If any of you have played Osu! Tatake! Ouendan! you should understand what I'm making.

Osu! a free rhythm game basically copies it down to letting you make your own storyboards for the background while playing.(background changes depending on passing or failing and performance, also affects the background during breaks) Only difference is that you're using a mouse or tablet.

I'm planning a Yggdra Union beatmap to shuffle through a few battlefield themes and battle themes, and hopefully with each character having their own beatmapper.(different people map different sections)

What I'm lacking right now are gulcasa and his dragon rider sprites, Archer, perhaps Kylier if I decide to map her theme. And the background and bits of the UI.(which is easy)

I know someone is looking for the same sprites in a similar thread, but if you know how, how do you think I should do the sprite collectan if I can't find any sheets for em. One person proposed just disabling layers of the ROM so I can pause and print screen the sprites(then I get the fun of making sure they are lining up), which appears to be what I'm going to have to do since I can't find another method. I don't want to play though the game up to Cruz though :/.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Jan 4 2009, 10:36 AM
Post #2

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

If you're looking for PSP sprites, your only hope is to get Raijinili interested in hacking again. If you're fine with GBA sprites, I actually have saves (for the Japanese ROM, but I can convert them if needed) for all battlefields up to 28. I could send them to you if you'd like.

The best way to get sprites, in my experience, is to use VBA (because it's just so useful for these kinds of things), and open up the OAM Viewer while the specific sprite you want is shown on-screen. Most character sprites have multiple parts in the OAM Viewer, so you'll have to save each part and then put them together in some image editor, but the good thing about using it is that you never have to worry about something on the same layer as the sprite you want covering it up.

Hopefully that helps in some way.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Raijinili
post Jan 4 2009, 05:37 PM
Post #3

Lieutenant

Group: Gods
Member No.: 16

It's possible that Sturm already did them all.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
LukewarmHoliday
post Jan 4 2009, 06:09 PM
Post #4

Casual Chatter

GBA sprites are fine as long as I get what I need :/(GBA seems like less of a hassle to get)

This isn't going to be some graphical masterpiece.

I'm only missing the cruz/archer and gulcasa + dragon riders.(and Kylier if I decide to map her theme, If not her character portait will do, which I already have.)

This post has been edited by LukewarmHoliday: Jan 4 2009, 06:09 PM
+Quote Post
Kotlol
post Jan 19 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #5

Shy

Member No.: 1783

Bump.
These sprites are still not found? I requested em also long ago.
Do you also have Golems? Since I didn't find those.....

But yea these are the biggest ones I miss.

~~~
(Currently trying to make Yggdra Union flashes)
(sorry for the animated sig)
+Quote Post
LukewarmHoliday
post Jan 19 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #6

Casual Chatter

I read your thread. I don't have anything you don't atm if I get the sprites from the game i'm probably not going to take the time to make a spritesheet. I can give you individual .pngs though when I get to ripping em. Golems weren't on my to do list though. Depends on mah mewd.

Right now I'm just making a preview with what I have.

This post has been edited by LukewarmHoliday: Jan 19 2009, 08:30 PM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:34 PM