Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Warn System
Leyviur
post Jun 27 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #1

Just Some Guy

Group: Gods
Member No.: 10

Under all of your avatars and user information is the magical warn bar. What this does is tell you how close you are to being banned. Every rule infraction will cause your warn bar to increase. One increment on the warn bar is equal to 20%. When you hit 100%, you will be reduced to 60% warn and placed in a restricted user group, pending administrator and moderator review. If at any point in the two months after that your warn increases to 100% again, you will be banned. There are no exceptions, there are no second chances.

"How do I decrease my warn level?" You may ask. Simple. Warn increments run out after two months. When two months have passed (or when it suits the admins/mods' savvy) since a warn, that warn will be decremented. Do not annoy, bug, or otherwise flood anyone's PM inboxes about this, it will only earn you more increments in addition to not having your warn reduced. I repeat: DO NOT BUG MODERATORS OR ADMINISTRATORS TO DECREASE YOUR WARN LEVEL.

The following is a list of actions that will cause your warn level to rise:

Flaming: 20%
Trolling: 20% (if new member, 60%)
Excessive Swearing: 20%
Image/Sig/Avatar violation: 20%
Spoilers without warning: 40%
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Sep 4 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #2

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

Also, at least for right now, we don't really use the warn system anymore. So there are probably members floating around who have had 20% or 40% for like years. Don't worry about it. If we feel there's a need to start using it again we'll work on removing those age-old ones, and stuff.

But try not to give us a reason to pay attention to it again. :(

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:59 PM