Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What games are you playing?
Mr_HipHop
post Feb 19 2017, 03:07 AM
Post #3256

Lazy

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 2712

Fallout New Vegas: getting to the point where i should decide to kill Mr.House or not

Fire emblem Heroes: really enjoying mobile version

Riviera: still trying to reach completion

Harvest moon bazaar: got to the 20th-ish winter first year, being lazy :3

Rune factory 3: trying to convince kuruna to create a joined festival between monsters and human

the world ends with you: second run

P.s: most of them is on hold at the moment :V
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Mar 15 2017, 06:58 AM
Post #3257

ちょうちょうさん

Group: Angels
Member No.: 830

Tales of Berseria ~ Wasn't bad, but there were some pretty glaring problems. Mainly the boring overworld, boring dungeons, and boring music. And the fact that they still have that bullshit where bosses break out of your combos regardless of how staggered they are and just fuck you over. Could be fun with multiple humans. I did pretty much everything possible in a single run, and started a NG+ for the few things I was missing, but who knows if I'll ever finish it.

The Witness ~ Replayed this for some reason, doing allll the puzzles again. It's not really as fun when you know how everything works and where everything is beforehand though :(

Tales of Zestiria ~ Played along with Rhia because we hate ourselves and enjoy suffering. It had less boring dungeons than Berseria, an equally boring(but easier to speed through) overworld, and equally mediocre music(but at least some of Go Shiina's tracks broke the monotony of overbearing Sakurabation). Battles were 90% shit though, fuck whoever okay'd any of that. The only saving grace is the fact that armatized attacks tended to stagger things for crazy long, so the game was beatable while using that. Didn't really do anything after beating it.

Oracle of Ages/Seasons ~ Felt like I should replay those, because it's been a while and I wanted to Zelda while waiting for the new Zelda. Found myself enjoying Seasons more than I remember, but its openness kind of trims down a lot of the time spent playing compared to Ages, where you have to go to places in a very specific order. Also Onox's final form is janky as fuck.

Breath of the Wild ~ Absolutely fantastic. It's basically Windwaker 2 except the ocean is made of land and is much more interesting. The only things I haven't liked so far, are the minor unskippable bits that show up from time to time(shrines rising out of the ground, upgrading armor, hearts/stamina upgrade), and the lack of major structures to explore. Which was kind of a thing in X too, but at least I don't have to listen to the flying music every time I jump. Finished the four divine whatsits, looking for the rest of the shrines before I go slap evil pig.

~~~
COME ON BOYS LET'S GO KILL SOME BOOOOOOAR
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Mar 18 2017, 03:07 PM
Post #3258

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Member No.: 1

Eternal Sonata- Holy FUCK this game is great. The art direction is absolutely beautiful, and the battle system is wonderfully done so that we're actively killing everything for fun instead of levels. I'm playing Alegretto, Polka, and Viola, while roommate plays Frederic and Beat (and Alegretto while I'm busy being bad with Viola).

Yesss I've been wanting to replay this so bad recently but have nothing on which it runs.

I'm playing Breath of the Wild. First single player game since 2012 to really suck me in. Somehow I've put seventy hours into it... Don't feel close to finishing it. I also play a lot of networked Civ 5 these days.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Mar 19 2017, 12:43 AM
Post #3259

Billion Maiden

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 1755

Tabletop Simulator - I've been playing this with friends. Mostly it's just playing a tabletop RPG (one based on Kantai Collection.) I always try to push my friends to keep playing it.

Borderlands 2 - Kinda tempted to head back to grab some better slagging weapons and maybe an Unkempt Harold on True Vault Hunter mode before jumping back into Ultimate VHM.

Hitman (2016) - I love the elements this game kept from Absolution. Although some aspects of the game make it too easy, even though you can simply turn the Opportunities off in the options.

~~~
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Mar 23 2017, 05:46 PM
Post #3260

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

OH MY GOD MIDNIGHT DID YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN MY STATE AND YOU LIKE SYMPHOGEAR ENOUGH TO HAVE AN AVATAR FROM IT

... I played Tales of Zestiria. It got really irritating on Hard and then became just sort of alright on Second/Moderate/whatever. That game had no right to be as annoying as it ultimately was. Seriously, screw the random I'M INVINCIBLE FOR 10 SECONDS FOR NO REASON LOL AND I'M SUMMONING HARPIES AND BEING A HORSE WITH A SPEAR AND SPEARS ALWAYS HAVE BULLSHIT HITBOXES IN THESE GAMES. I like Zaveid though. It's just time to admit that I like that he runs around shirtless and has random tats. Needs less random hats though...

Also I hate how the game was balanced because of armatization. It meant that if you didn't use it everything took fifty years to kill, and if you did use it everything died immediately. Bowlasers are really cool though, and like Walrus said the Go Shiina songs were awesome and actually worked in the game (you know how even if Legendia had good music from him, it never fit the pace of the game. Not a problem here).

I've otherwise been too intimidated by the amount of games I can play now that I got a free PS3 and a billion free games for it and and the PS+ stuff because I have extremely generous friends and... what the heck do I play now, man?

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Jun 2 2017, 03:23 PM
Post #3261

Billion Maiden

I kinda feel the same way now that I have a job and about a billion games to buy that I either need or don't need. (It's the latter 99% of the time.)

...Anyway, as for games I am currently playing. I've been playing a lot of Phantasy Star Online 2 with a few friends. Definitely enjoying myself with it. Gameplay mechanics are a lot of fun, a lot of bosses in EQs are fun to fight, and the OST quickly became one of my favorites of all time. It was a bitch to sign up for, though. Even with a guide. I'm chilling on Ship 2 if you want to add me for some reason or other. (My character name is Midi.)

I also recently finished up Ghost Recon Wildlands. World was too big, ending arc was ridiculous and stupid, but the gameplay was fun enough for me to finish it all. Also looks easy to complete the achievements, just takes a long-ass time to do.

~~~
+Quote Post
CATGUN
post Jun 25 2017, 03:07 PM
Post #3262

Petty Officer

Group: Sprites
Member No.: 1650

FFRK
MSA
VITA GAME

~~~
My Youtube Channel.
My fanfiction Corner.
Blog.(I update it whenever I pleased)
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Jul 1 2017, 05:55 AM
Post #3263

Determined

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1463

Vagrant Story- I'm around halfway or 3/4 through. My map percentage is around 40% but I think that's counting the bonus dungeon. I watched all of the PLOT though. Matsuno a good writer, and if I write fantasy, I want to write it like him.

Bloodborne- Playing through casually for fun, and also working on getting a platinum trophy.

Dark Souls II- Started a co-op run with my friend. We had enough soul memory (1 million souls acquired over the game) to unlock Vendrick's castle before getting the second lord soul. Scholar version.

Life is Strange- I started it because it was free, and I like it, but Vagrant Story.

Persona 5- it started off strong, but the strength came from the aesthetic and that kind of wore off after a while. Still going through, just at a slower pace. It'll probably be just like my first playthrough of 3 and 4 though, and I'll pick it up and marathon it over a week or something. But probably not because those bills won't pay themselves.

(I forgot Fire Emblem Echoes because fucking Duma's Tower yo)
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Jul 6 2017, 11:31 PM
Post #3264

ちょうちょうさん

Member No.: 830

I don't remember what order I played these in anymore, so...

Phoenix Wright trilogy ~ Very fun games, with very fun characters, and I like mysteries and puzzles and junk and that's all these are really. Localization teams did a crazy good job considering all of the puns and quirks and general weirdness from the Japanese versions that wouldn't translate at all. Dunno if I'll try the Apollo Justice games or the weird Edgeworth sidequels.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright ~ Awful game full of boring people doing a whole lot of nothing. Not really a fan of the pairup gameplay so I'm not sure why I thought I should try this out. Got to the last chapter of this story and kind of lost interest. Probably won't finish it or play Conquest/whateverthethirdonewas.

RE: Revelations ~ Got back into the raid mode with my friend, we had a horrible time. I think we're about halfway through the Abyss difficulty, and everything is just the worst. Everything.

RE: Rev 2 ~ Very disappointing game considering how decent the first was. Runs like shit, gunplay is ass, and there's like no charm to it. It's as if they took all of the crappy parts from RE6, chopped off its arms and legs, and sat it down in a chair to be pelted with tomatoes labelled "fun". We gave up after doing ~50ish stages, just wasn't that interesting.

AoE2HD ~ Got back into this too, and my friend is still terrible. I got pretty rusty too, but I can at least go toe to toe with the AI reasonably well, and fight them off for a while with an army of my own. Friend can barely keep his economy running and crumbles at the slightest hint of pressure.

Civ V ~ Back to this too, too. We did a few games as our usual civs(me=brits, him=china), and we mostly steamrolled the AIs. Or at least I did. Then we tried a game where I was Japan and he was Inca...n...s. And that didn't go very well. So we tried another, and now I'm basically fighting against the entire world while Venice is sort of my best friend and actualfriend is just like...not particularly good at the game. SERIOUSLY, I HAVE TWENTY FRIGATES

Breath of the Wild ~ Sort of been playing it on and off once I started my quest for all 900 korok seeds, wandering around places and inspecting every rock and tree and rocktree. I started on the Gerudo Mesa going counterclockwise, and got to Akkala before taking an extended break. Came back a little bit before the first DLC hit, and now I'm past the volcano. Korok mask is pretty helpful for stupid shit like giant trees or invisible leaf piles, so far I've had to look up around ~30 seeds out of the 700ish I've found total. Did the master trials without too much trouble. Also started a master mode file, and that's been kind of neat. Everything's crazy strong, but they also make stronger weapons and stuff available if you can nab them off the flying platforms, so it's not too bad. My horse died though and I had to take a detour to revive it :(. I have the master sword in that file too, so I'll probably give the master trials for that a whirl soon.

Don't Starve Together ~ Friend got it during the steamsale, so we've been trying it out. Not starving is hard.

Tried the ARMS demo but wasn't too impressed. Looking forward to Splatoon 2 in a couple of weeks though, I yearn to be a squid again.

~~~
COME ON BOYS LET'S GO KILL SOME BOOOOOOAR
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Jul 7 2017, 01:09 AM
Post #3265

Billion Maiden

I NOW HAVE A PS4.

And with it, I got Neptunia V-II, NieR Automata, and recently Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2. Will probably get either Persona 5 or Tales of Beseria over the weekend. Depending on how much money I have after Saturday's Twins game.

Aside from that, Payday 2 has been eating up most of my time recently. Either from goofing around or leveling up for Infamy. Also Symphogear XD Unlimited if you count that one.

~~~
+Quote Post
CATGUN
post Jul 7 2017, 10:37 AM
Post #3266

Petty Officer

Group: Sprites
Member No.: 1650

QUOTE(Midnight @ Jul 7 2017, 09:09 AM) *

I NOW HAVE A PS4.

And with it, I got Neptunia V-II, NieR Automata, and recently Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2. Will probably get either Persona 5 or Tales of Beseria over the weekend. Depending on how much money I have after Saturday's Twins game.

Aside from that, Payday 2 has been eating up most of my time recently. Either from goofing around or leveling up for Infamy. Also Symphogear XD Unlimited if you count that one.

Get FFXV.

~~~
My Youtube Channel.
My fanfiction Corner.
Blog.(I update it whenever I pleased)
+Quote Post
Midnight
post Oct 10 2017, 02:03 AM
Post #3267

Billion Maiden

Already own that one Xbox One. Should get back to that one at some point.

Anyway, I've recently finished playing Yakuza Kiwami as my entry point into the series. I really hope Kiwami 2 gets localized, but chances are it will.

Also, I've gotten more and more into 7th Dragon III lately, getting some pretty interesting parties going as well. I've been going around naming some characters after Symphogear though, since I lack creativity for character names. Such as Hibiki! Yes, she is a God Hand.

Destiny 2 has gotten my attention a lot, lately. Definitely a step up in terms of mission progression and storytelling, but the inability to replay story missions kinda sucks, I'll say that much... Not to mention the Crucible needs a fair amount of work, such as reintroducing private matches and FFA modes like Rumble.

~~~
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Nov 7 2017, 05:59 PM
Post #3268

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

QUOTE(Midnight @ Oct 9 2017, 07:03 PM) *

Destiny 2 has gotten my attention a lot, lately. Definitely a step up in terms of mission progression and storytelling, but the inability to replay story missions kinda sucks, I'll say that much... Not to mention the Crucible needs a fair amount of work, such as reintroducing private matches and FFA modes like Rumble.

Destiny 2 was a lot of fun until I did all the missions and finished the raid a few times. Kinda regretting buying it on release now and have stopped reupping my Plus sub just because I have no desire to play it anymore :/ Probably not even getting Curse of Osiris when it comes out, might just wait and see how the game's evolved by the second DLC. Wish I spent the money on like, Legion or something TBH.

Right now I'm playing Dark Souls 3, surprisingly addictive. In the middle of Irithyll Dungeon trying not to melt from these cancerous robed pricks, primarily DEX character with the Lothric Knight Spear.

On the side, playing Dragon's Dogma Online working on my Sorcerer and Hunter jobs.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Nov 12 2017, 11:48 AM
Post #3269

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

Macross 30 - I discovered on a whim that I am in fact strong enough to kill these giant laser-spam ships and all their friends, so I spent a bunch of time doing that while listening to Sheryl complain to me about how I'm so slow etc. for not killing some Vajra somewhere yet (but she still sings whenever I'm out on the world map, despite her complaints). Which, coincidentally, is exactly how I want to live my life.

Zangeki no Reginleiv - Had some strong nostalgia hit me when I started this back up. Online may be dead forever (seriously why didn't they reimplement it when they dumped it on the Wii U?) but I still have to complete Offline. I'm at 91%. It was back to the grind after I got over that nostalgiasplosion. Farmed for some star crystals, but now I need a million dark and water for like, better greatswords for Freya and a gay bulge for Frey.

Earth Defense Force 2017 - ALSO BACK TO THE GRIND HERE. But slowlier... because grinding for health is boooring. I have no idea how much HP I'm going to need to beat InfernoxInferno but I will say that it's deeply demoralizing to even attempt it with 8k. Which is depressing itself. I don't think I'll make it. I think 2017 will end before I'm done with 2017, and then the world will end.

Tales of Berseria - I did a second playthrough as Eleanor (HER BREAK SOULS ARE SO BORING) and did the bonus dungeon (THIS DUNGEON WAS SO BORING) and now I'm trying to find all this equipment I never had, because I wanna learn all the skills (LEARNING SKILLS IS SO).

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Jan 1 2018, 06:04 AM
Post #3270

Determined

Member No.: 1463

I played Words That Follow pretty recently is was pretty nice.
+Quote Post

220 Pages V « < 216 217 218 219 220 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
11 User(s) are reading this topic (11 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:52 PM