> The dream diary topic
Walrus
post Aug 15 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #16

ちょうちょうさん

Group: Angels
Member No.: 830

Let's see...

There was some kind of town, and something about being frozen. I can't remember much else, but I think there was a guy voiced by Cam Clarke, and maybe time travel. It seemed kind of Klonoa/Tales-y, with some Mario platforming mixed in.

Then, I was in my dorm room with my roommate, and it was really dark outside. One of my old math professors was on my bed, flexing shirtless for the webcam/computer mirror I don't have, and I had to ask him to leave.

Everything else flew away.

~~~
COME ON BOYS LET'S GO KILL SOME BOOOOOOAR
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Aug 15 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #17

Determined

Group: Knights
Member No.: 1463

There was a note with three different sections in it, and I think all of them were gibberish. Then I was walking along the beach with some friends, and Rhia and Walrus were arguing over some photos of themselves. The rest is pretty foggy, but I remember it ending with me fighting the one dude from Bleach with the hawaiian shirt. He was using eviltentaclesword from one arc of Gin Tama. I gotta stop having bleach movies play in the background before I go to sleep.

This post has been edited by Vahn: Aug 15 2010, 06:58 PM
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 15 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #18

Admiral

Group: Flunkies
Member No.: 3

First dream: I was taking care of a puppy with some other people, and the puppy belonged to an aunt or something. Then it kept eating things that were bad for it.

Second dream: Exploring a campground at night, only to find that everybody but us was killed by a serial killer, and arranged in weird ways.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Frisk
post Aug 15 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #19

Determined

Member No.: 1463

I was in some weird college, and when I went to a room I was busy doing homework in all of a sudden this random test went up. I had to test my stamina by holding a button as long and hard as I could. Then a shark would come up and this person O_o

Anyway, I was told I won a prize- a suicide silence backpack. I've never even heard one of their songs. I go to the bathroom and find it, and it has three characters from Vampires Suck on it.
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Aug 15 2010, 11:36 PM
Post #20

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

I had actually totally forgotten my dreams because of something that happened really soon after I woke up, but Sara's post reminded me of the third one I had.

There was this store place with a bunch of silly costumes in it, including an octopus costume. Anyway, we got some puppy for my brother's girlfriend there, and then somethingidon'tremember, and we were at home and the puppy kept trying to eat itself. Like, literally. And it was succeeding since we couldn't watch it 24/7. I tried to find one of those collar things that they put on cats after surgeries, but I ended up finding... half of one. And I don't mean it was broken. I mean it was crazy and worked like corsets do these days. But yeah. I guess I woke up then. Also, I'm pretty sure my brother was dressed in some ridiculous costume at some point. But it wasn't the octopus one and I don't remember what the others were. :(

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Aug 16 2010, 12:14 AM
Post #21

Check Length

Member No.: 1632

So a dream I had this week that I just remembered so I am writing down now:

In a country resembling a Chinese/Asian 1950s setting there is civil unrest. A lord's servant joins a rebellion but at the same time loves the Lord's daughter. Whilst fleeing the Lord's manor the servant and daughter happen to meet and she decides to flee with him. Many things are stolen from the manor and the servant is accused of kidnapping and theft (though he has left by then).

Meanwhile, manipulating the events of the revolution are sentient beings outside of their (the world's) perception of reality; beings that can insert themselves into different points in time. The reason they are able to do this is because they originally exist outside of the World's flow of time, having no 'origin' in the world and therefore no barrier to prevent them from interceding/intervening at any point in time, so long as the 'logic' of the action works. What this means is that any action done in the past must lead to a changed future point in time that would have been similar to the original future point in time (who in turn would cause the original change). This creates an infinite number of possibilities and by that, manipulators of time. The outside reality (of a manipulator) is represented by a wooden hallway with the original manipulator endless tracing his possibility clones in neon pink and green, bodies of shadow save for a pale face. The possibility clones can be either gender, but the original in this case is a male. The clones are a representation of a decision or thought (or soul) of the original but have their own separate conscious. One of the female clones loves the original but knows that she is wholly unsuitable for the original because she does not know his intention but only a single decision that he made in his plan. Still, he pays special attention to her and she becomes his sort of bodyguard when he meets with other manipulators.

A period of time has passed in the world, and the servant and daughter have been living quietly in another village, letting the revolution pass by; trying to live day to day on a rather small income. One day, the stolen goods from the Lord's manor are found on their doorstep but before anyone from the manor finds them, a Museum Curator (more like Indiana Jones meets James Bond) asks to buy the goods as they are very old and have historical value. The couple agree and flee the country moving to another Asian nation, whose capital sits on the water (like Venice).

The Curator reveals himself to be a very important decision/possibility clone of the manipulator of the events and his goal was to have the couple leave the country. Goal accomplished, he changes his appearance to that of a revolutionary and the couple see him off as he goes to the first country to wage war.

In the outside reality the Manipulator smiles with his female bodyguard, as they watch the revolution unfold before them.
+Quote Post
DustyHaru
post Aug 16 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #22

Check Length

Member No.: 1632

Last night:

Dreamed I was on a trip with my family, did a rest stop at a mall and met one of my friends from highschool. She was working at some trendy clothes shop and I needed to wash my hands or something in the washroom. Apparently the store was designed so that there are bathroom elements all over the place: the sink is on the far side of the store, while the stalls are right in the entrance way. Thankfully I only used the sink. I started to leave when my mom comes in with my sleeping bag apparently so well used that it's starting to tear apart. Nonetheless, I try to fold it but my mom takes it from me and packs it herself. As I carry it it starts to come undone so I open up the holding case, pull out the sleeping bag and reach in, wondering why there's such a big bulge. Apparently, my mom has put all my N64 controllers in my sleeping bag along with some games and a playstation controller. "No wonder it was so heavy. Why did you put them in here?" I ask, but before she can answer I wake up.
+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 16 2010, 04:31 PM
Post #23

ちょうちょうさん

The first part was various concepts from One Hour Photo(which I watched right before sleeping), just less dramatic, and threatening a family with a knife was common courtesy in that dreamlandland.

Second was in some strange combination of the final level of Billy Hatcher, Skies of Arcadia, Pokemon, and an imaginary high school. Everywhere was floating above clouds, and they all had a shiny marble look to them. At first I was standing around some "first town" place, admiring marble columns or something, when Sam from the channel told Van about some silly named sword that did wood damage, so he was trying to get it, but died from landing on spikes above a crumbling floor. Blah blah, I end up in some Pokebattle, except it's my and two other people in some fusion of FF and Earthbound fighting random monsters, and I game over. Apparently I was supposed to go rescue my Pikachu first, so I could have normal battles. The Pikachu was obese, and "lobster" was one of the words I used to describe it. More blah, and suddenly there's a new camera system installed in a school themed area, and the principal? is explaining it to me. There was a tv screen showing what the camera saw, and it looked kind of like green screen weather reporting, except with crazy optical illusion backgrounds. I'm pretty sure three female friends of mine were being lesbian-y near the cameras at night, but didn't know they were there.

The next part was some messed up restaurant my parents and oldersister/boyfriend and I went to. It was kind of near a lake or bay, and it was really dark, so the moon had to light everything up. When we got inside, it was 10pm, so everyone else was leaving and we got the end of the table(think cafeteria lunch tables) to ourselves, with some random other people sitting far away. I think the restaurant workers were trying to put on a play/musical to curse us. Afterwards, I learned that their employees(now police officers?) were caught by weirdos acting out acts of violence and whatnot in the streets of some European city. Something about church hymns, and one of the employees was escaping.

Then something about maids and steel bars.

~~~
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Aug 16 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #24

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

The only dream I can remember took place in LCN. shio started a thread about stun abilities in video games which quickly led to Rhia making a tier list of Pokemon and Tales characters based on their "Force" capabilities (Cyndaquil was at the top). Shortly afterward, shio announced he was going to become an assassin in Iraq, Walrus made some comment and Rhia complained about shio being too serious while talking to her.

...yeah.

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
chrishawke
post Aug 16 2010, 07:51 PM
Post #25

Man with Manly Biceps

Member No.: 15

I was in an auditorium in the right front corner of the classroom (yeah, the auditorium was a classroom) with two of my middle + high school buddies. One of them was an asian guy and the other a black guy, which is pretty weird because I know in real life they've never met each other before (middle + high school was 6 long years). The class was about numbers and stuff, and the teacher was explaining about how she got the numbers 23, 99, and 33 grouped as "chic" when some classroom monitor guy bursted into the room and singled out some two people flirting and kissing up each other in the back of the auditorium.

Oh, by the way, the auditorium is low in the front and begins to raise as you go to the back. The auditorium was half-full with students, too.

The guy went up to them and grabbed the girl from her chair. Turns out the classroom monitor guy knew who this person really was, because he ripped "her" wig off and told "her" to change into proper school uniform. The dude of the couple got disgusted and ran out of the auditorium. The class monitor guy then went down a few rows and pointed out the real girl who was being impersonated. She was tied to the chair and had her mouth shut with… something. It might have been duct tape. I went down the aisle to get to the girl, but not before I snatched some small brush and an electric shaver that you see in barbershops from the desk of the impersonator. I nodded to the class monitor guy as we passed each other (he leaves the dream at this point), and I checked the girl to see if she was alright.

I don't know what my dream-self's real intentions were, but I got her permission to help fix her hair up, since her long hair was cut by the impersonator. It was pretty awkward, though, since the brush I was using wasn't exactly the type of brush you use to tidy hair, so she kept wincing away from my brush strokes. After two attempts, I figured this wasn't going well, and asked her if I should stop. She said, "Yeah." I left. With a brush and an electric shaver in my hands. And a grin.

I went back to my seat and hear my asian friend telling me to transfer to another school with him. He then say, "that's gonna fuck up my GED." I asked him, "GED? What the hell are you talking about?" The dream ends there.

Then I had another dream where I was in third-person, following some skanky chick at a really fancy club with loud music, dimmed lights, and disco balls with neon projections. I followed her up the stairs and saw another chick coming down the stairs. I very briefly saw that other chick flash a flashlight at me (dunno how she saw me), and then the dream shifted to a scene with Steven Seagull riding on a rail cart, screaming out loud. The dream ends there.

There might be more to that second dream, though. I keep having it recently, but I end up waking up not remembering any of it.

~~~
LACRIMA PEONZ ARTZ SHOWCASE (Aug. 14, 2010) - Part 1 , Part 2

"LACRIMA PEONS ARTZ" Archive <-- What's this?
Dec. 25 2005 to Aug. 13, 2010 - 371 images, 48.6 MB, fixed some filenames and typos
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 16 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #26

Admiral

I met an old friend I hadn't seen in years, and we went walking outside, and kept encountering snakes of gradually increasing size. Eventually they got to be incredibly large and started chasing us around. No words were spoken throughout.

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Rosetta
post Aug 17 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #27

Admiral

First dream: I was on a bus, and there were some terrorists around that promised to not harm anyone if we never spoke up about them in the future. So after that, we kept noticing spies around us to make sure we never brought up what happened in conversation. Then i kept trying weird fruit juices that I couldn't stop drinking.

Second dream: LCN people were all gathered at a library using laptops, and someone was downloading something they shouldn't have been, so I telepathically hacked the computer to make it look like I was the one doing it, so I took the blame for her (I had no idea who it was though).

~~~
Au.
+Quote Post
Enzd
post Aug 17 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #28

NNNNNYAN

Member No.: 45

I'm not sure if these were two separate dreams or if they were connected in the same dream.

The first part took place in some hotel room at a theme park. Rhia, Walrus and I think Vahn were there somewhere. The main thing I remember about this was some special soda this theme park had that no one else did, which tasted worse than a watered-down Dr. Pepper. After I tasted it and commented on it Rhia and Walrus started ranting about soda. I don't remember much else besides our theory that the theme park was trying to rip-off Disneyland's ideas.

The second part took place in what appeared to be a fusion of a hotel room and one of the old apartments I lived in years ago. The whole place was extremely dim-lit and had an unsettling aura around it, like there was someone hiding and staring at me. My dogs were there, but remained still and silent the whole time. My computer was pretty old and running Windows '98, but as I used it I kept thinking "This isn't my real computer.".

At one point I heard the sounds of someone scrolling through PS3 menus and assumed it was my dad, but I never saw him. The dream briefly focused on a screen showing said menus; one of the options said "Balding Gay" and I remember being worried my dad would look into that.

Suddenly I was in a different room and the TV was on: Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction was starting. A visual preview was shown of the stories for that episode, but they were really quick and showed insignificant parts, one of them being a large black woman walking. The first and only story I watched was about an old man and woman living with two children, but nothing really happened until the very end. The old man was reading a newspaper and he came upon an article that said something like "Plane crash; one survivor" with a picture of one of the children next to it. He turned to the woman and said something, which she dismissed; next he turned to the child from the photo and said rather blankly "So that's your game, isn't it?". The child turned to him, its eyes closed for some reason, and responded in a really deep and disturbing voice "Uh-huh." while nodding and giggling in the same tone. This really creeped me out, which definitely did not help since I still felt like someone was hiding in the house.

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, but most of the food was either old or unidentifiable; a portion of cheesy mass and some chicken were plated, but I left them sitting on the counter. I returned to the TV room to find that Beyond Belief was almost over and they were about to do the reveal. The black woman from before was shown walking backwards, then the dream ended as far as I can remember.

The level of oddity in that second part and the fact that I could remember almost all of it makes me feel uneasy.

This post has been edited by Enzd: Aug 17 2010, 03:30 PM

~~~
"Where the hell have you been?! Didn't you get my messages?"
"Sorry, I was being raped in prison."
"You shouldn't be out enjoying yourself when you've got work to do."

+Quote Post
Walrus
post Aug 17 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #29

ちょうちょうさん

I don't remember what happened in the first dream, but the second was kind of long.

It was some combination of the Fairly OddParents and Metroid, and whatever mental things FOP parodies constantly. There was something about suddenly being able to use magic, and being a sword/sheath, then getting sucked down to a planet. I'm pretty sure Star Wars was involved in this. So me/Timmy/whoever the magic swordperson was had to go get back the sword and blow something up. That Poof character was some kind of floating spaceballthing that was trying to help protagonist person into the spaceship, and then it kind of rewinded to the beginning, except everything was explained differently. Like, Poofballship=some alien baby spaceship stolen from alien baby spaceship planet, and with the personality of Samus instead. There was apparently some new planet, "Aures", that everyone lived on instead of Earth. Also an awkward shower.

~~~
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Aug 18 2010, 12:07 AM
Post #30

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

Apparently I dreamt that I had a dream and wrote about it in my moosebook. Because I totally remember doing that but now I don't remember what the dream is and there's nothing in the book. :(

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post

35 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:40 PM