Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Glitches, (Updated 11/21/08)
Rhiannon
post Nov 30 2006, 02:29 AM
Post #31

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

I've tested it in the English version, and seen her Pow.Up go up from 13ish, so I know it's still there... unless there's a little graphical glitch with Pow.Up that tricked me into thinking it was still working. And I think that's entirely possible, since there was a noticable space between the one and the three.

Anyway, check her Pow.Up after every Union, and keep in mind that the Brave Ring usually recovers morale when it's below half, or at around 1/3 of your total morale. I haven't figured out exactly when it heals yet. But when her morale gets recovered by the Brave Ring, her Pow.Up also should have been raised a bit. If you let her heal with the Brave Ring a couple of times and never see her Pow.Up go up, tell me so that I can go and test it again to make sure there wasn't a different glitch tricking me.

~~~
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
robarmitt
post Nov 30 2006, 07:40 AM
Post #32

Unregistered

QUOTE(Rune_Ocarina @ Nov 29 2006, 10:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Rhiannon @ Nov 24 2006, 02:48 PM) *

Keeping items when you retry may be a glitch. I've never seen that happen, even though I retried fifty billion times on BF7 to show just how much retrying can be abused. I'll have to test that, I guess. But it's completely normal for your experience to be carried over, as well as card power.

So you can keep retrying and if you do, all the experience you got from the last fight as well as card power ups you will still keep? Just wanna make sure cause this sounds too good to be true ^^

I like to second this, I assume you just run out of cards on purpose? Or is there another way to retry?

Thanks,
+Quote Post
Rhiannon
post Nov 30 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #33

I'm really moved by the chicken bone

Group: Gods
Member No.: 4

To retry, you just have to lose the battlefield. That means running out of cards, Milanor/Yggdra dying, or whatever the losing conditions are for that battle.

What I did was put Milanor on ice when it was about to melt. Although, if the enemies never got a chance to freeze the water I just wasted all of my cards.

~~~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Rune_Ocarina
post Nov 30 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #34

Yohohohoho!

Group: Arcs
Member No.: 235

Sweet, it works. ^^

When you retry you also get 6 Medalions. This is too cool cause frigging levels that have cannons against me always drop me so low...

~~~
         KITTI IZ 4 FITE   ((       彡 彡 彡
  ∧ ∧ __                 巛   彡  ⊿彡》
  (,,゚Д゚)┻╋╋ ※ ο ο ο ο ο ο 巛 ゞ   彡 ソ彡
  /  ⊃┛ ̄             _|\│\/\/│_
\(  ノ                 \   ZOMFG   /
Currently: Not working on the projects I want to finish...
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Dec 1 2006, 01:51 AM
Post #35

Can Lead the Nation with a Microphone

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1

Update: Locking units based on parts apparently works in the American version too.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Megafreak
post Dec 2 2006, 12:08 AM
Post #36

Casual Chatter

Member No.: 308

What? really? I thought that was only for the Jp version.....

~~~
What really happened.....
Milanor: Well, you're a pretty one. What are-
Yggdra: Jerk! *slap*
Me deviatnart account --> http://slimemush.deviantart.com/
+Quote Post
Mighty Griffon
post Dec 3 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #37

Casual Chatter

Member No.: 208

I think i've found a glitch on the english version. On BF-8 (i think, it's the one with the undine queen), while there is ice, if you let the cursor on an ice square and then end your turn, after choosing a card, the ice square says 80% instead of -10%. This disappears after you move the cursor to a non-ice square.
I didn't paid much attention on this, and right now i don't have images. I'll take some when i replay the game.

This post has been edited by Mighty Griffon: Dec 3 2006, 07:13 PM
+Quote Post
Mighty Griffon
post Dec 5 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #38

Casual Chatter

I've found another one, with an image this time.
On that BF where you are attacked by Emilia on the first turn.
When they attack, your card seems to be item break (you can't choose). If you have chosen this card at the begin of the BF, it's ok, but if you didn't, something happens...
IPB Image
The card's attack is 0! And it isn't item break! But after you finish that fight, the pow up goes to item break.
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Dec 5 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #39

The card that is used at the beginning of BF15 is the last card used in BF14.
And that is likely not a glitch, just a weird way to handle it.
However, there are many glitches involving card POW, that I am, unfortunately, unable to reproduce.

~~~
Писатель всегда будет в оппозиции к политике, пока сама политика будет в оппозиции к культуре.
+Quote Post
Someone
post Dec 7 2006, 01:40 AM
Post #40

Unregistered

QUOTE(Dr Sturm @ Dec 5 2006, 08:11 PM) *

The card that is used at the beginning of BF15 is the last card used in BF14.
And that is likely not a glitch, just a weird way to handle it.
However, there are many glitches involving card POW, that I am, unfortunately, unable to reproduce.

I second this.

I may have submitted a section for this already so i'll just say it here.

I can't even find Pamela in 24. I hit the secret spot on the lower left and the extra panels came but she wasen't there.

Infact she appeared in the panel next to goal 24-3 on a spot you can't even go on? I tried attacking Aegina's Unit ( if you get caught Aegina's unit comes ) to see if she'd be added to the enemie's union.

Nothing.

Help please?
+Quote Post
Seve
post Dec 7 2006, 04:12 AM
Post #41

Shy

Member No.: 320

Not sure about your glitch, Someone, since I went right through that battlefield (going back for my next playthough of course XD) so I can't help ya yet.

Here's a weird thing, I don't quite remember which BF it was, but it was one where after you won you were given your cards back after something happened and you had to continue with the cards you had. What happened was, at the card select screen, there was just empty space, none of the cards were there (and I know I had one or two left), not even blank ones that had been used. After a couple tries it went away, but I thought I'd point it out since there's a thread for it and all.
+Quote Post
Guest_Someone_tseuG
post Dec 7 2006, 04:59 AM
Post #42

Unregistered

QUOTE(Seve @ Dec 7 2006, 04:12 AM) *

Not sure about your glitch, Someone, since I went right through that battlefield (going back for my next playthough of course XD) so I can't help ya yet.

Here's a weird thing, I don't quite remember which BF it was, but it was one where after you won you were given your cards back after something happened and you had to continue with the cards you had. What happened was, at the card select screen, there was just empty space, none of the cards were there (and I know I had one or two left), not even blank ones that had been used. After a couple tries it went away, but I thought I'd point it out since there's a thread for it and all.

If I can't get it to work should I submit a video of the glitch occuring?
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Dec 7 2006, 05:14 AM
Post #43

No.

~~~
+Quote Post
Dr Strum
post Dec 7 2006, 06:48 AM
Post #44

Confirmed the Pamela glitch is in both the Japanese and American versions, and, of course, that it's replicable.

~~~
+Quote Post
Mighty Griffon
post Dec 7 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #45

Casual Chatter

Another glitch that i've found on BF15.
Before you kill the 3 witches, if you try to attack the 2 knights at the left, they are invencible.
You may wipe out 2 units of the first knight, but you can't kill the head.
I've tried to use Milanor and after the 1st strike and counter the battle was 6-1 ^^ , i was always on the offensive and the result ... 0-1.

After you kill the witches the knights are defeatable.

How can this happen?

EDIT: If they want to block the way they could simply erase the squares leading to Leon.

This post has been edited by Mighty Griffon: Dec 7 2006, 07:03 PM
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:15 PM